Almost Lover, True Lover

Our Past, Our Present
Please log in to read the full chapter

07/14/12

"Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget."
-Alysha Speer

 

 

I look out to see Yongguk as the car takes off. My vision becomes blurry from the tears in my eyes.

            “Thank you Oppa. Thank you for everything.” My eyes close feeling the ray of the sunlight hit my window.  I roll the window down. The beautiful breeze brushes by as the car rushed to my destination. I have to go there today.

I can't wait to go there. My heart is beating anxiously, joyfully. The beach house where my beautiful memories were...I'm going back to my past, to chase my longing past.

My new beginning as of today…

Facing the window, I watch the waves ripple throughout the ocean as the light of the sun beams down.

A wide smile spread across my face after such a long time. I pulled out the letter from last night and read it again.

 

Jagi-yah,

I recently heard from someone you knew of. Even though I love you with all my heart, I know you still can't let go of him. I had told myself that if he is still here, I will lead you to him. I don't want you and I to suffer this loneliness for the rest of our lives so I was able to convince my parents to call off the wedding. Now you're free. Please go find him with the address below. I talked to him already and he has been waiting for you. He knew about us, that was why he kept quiet. But I had told him everything and he wanted to see you. He wanted to be with you. Please be well and take care of yourself my almost lover. You will always be in my heart.

With Sincerest Thoughts,

Bang Yongguk

 

            “Oh Yongguk, I'm so sorry.” Tears roll down my cheeks as I put the letter back in my diary. May you find someone who loves you in return.

 

 

 

 

I arrive in front of the beach house Zelo's family own and standing there was a familiar tall figure. A sudden breeze gently graces by as our eyes meet.

He opens his arms and wears the brightest, most beautiful smile on his face, welcoming me into his life again. Junhong...tears flood my eyes. Is this a dream? An illusion?

I can't help myself as my emotions takes over. I drop down on my knees and weep.

Two arms rest

Please log in to read the full chapter