III.

The Connection Between Us

That night, everyone got back to the school and rushed to the dining hall for dinner. During dinner, HyeRin kept spacing out and poking her food.

"Uh, Rinnie? Something wrong?" KyungRin asked, stoping her from poking her food.

"Huh? Umm, nah! I'm fine!" HyeRin chuckled. "Just trying to figure out what to write in MyungSoo's gift~"

"Oh... Well, just chill, Rinnie! You still have a week." KyungRin smiled, patting her bestfriend's back.

HyeRin nodded in agreement and finally started to eat.

 

After dinner, everyone headed back to the dorms to freshen up before bed check.

Since it was only 7:30 and bed check was at 9, everyone were out of their rooms, either playing in outside or just hanging out at the dorm lobby.

HyeRin and KyungRin chatted, walking to the convenience store to grab some snacks. On their way, they bumped into with MyungSoo, Hoya and WooHyun.

"Hey!" Hoya greeted.

"Heya~" KyungRin waved. "Oh! Where's SungYeol?"

"In our room. Why?" WooHyun suspiciously asked.

"Nothing! Just that you guys are always together~" KyungRin replied.

While that conversation was going on, HyeRin was standing beside KyungRin poking her head around. Suddenly, Hoya mentioned something that made her flush red.

"You know, HyeRin? You look like a lost child at the mall!"

 

WooHyun and KyungRin started laughing while MyungSoo chuckled, agreeing.

"Am not! Hmmp." HyeRin crossed her arms and looked away.

KyungRin kept laughing then regained her composure.

"Anyway~ Rinnie and I need to grab some stuff before bed check! See you guys around!" she called out, pulling HyeRin with her.

HyeRin smiled then waved, getting a wave from MyungSoo.

"Careful! Don't let the lost child get lost on the way!" Hoya hollered, followed by WooHyun's eruption of laughter.

 

When the two headed back, KyungRin remembered how HyeRin and MyungSoo silently interacted when they waved.

"So... MyungSoo, huh?" KyungRinn suddenly said.

"Huh?!" HyeRin jumped iin surprise.

"Puhlease, Rinnie. I swear if you don't know that you have a crush on MyungSoo, now's my time to tell you."

"Uhm... W-Well...! I-It's not like---" HyeRin stuttered.

"Aigoo!" KyungRin glomped her then dashed back to their room, HyeRin following behind.

 

 


A/N:

Aigoo... Another boring update...

But oh well~

HAHA! LOST CHILD AT THE MALL. XD