II.

The Connection Between Us

Everyone separated after they got off the MRT. The teachers cautiously watched the students walk away, hoping none of them will get in trouble.

HyeRin and KyungRin held hands as they walked down the busy streets, pointing at everything that caught their eyes.

"Aigoo~ That's so cute...!" HyeRin squealed, pointing at a bunny stuff toy.

KyungRin laughed. "That kinda reminds me of MyungSoo!"

"OMG, your right!!!" HyeRin laughed too.

KyungRin walked over to the toy and picked it up, examining it.

"You should get it, Rinnie!" KyungRin told HyeRin, handing her the toy.

"Why?" HyeRin asked, getting the doll.

"You know what, Rinnie? I have a feeling this doll will make something special happen..." KyungRin said, a big smile on her face.

"Well, okay then, Kyungie..." HyeRin replied, a little unsure of everything KyungRin just said. She looked at the toy in her hand one more time before walking to the counter.

 

After shopping for a while, HyeRin and KyungRin's phones suddenly rang, reciving the same group message.

GUYS!!!

It's MyungSoo's BIRTHDAY next week!

What surprise should we prepare for him?!

~Chorong

"MY GOSH!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT...!" KyungRin facepalmed after reading the text.

"Me too! Shall we go look for gifts? It's not like we're gonna buy anything else anyway~" HyeRin suggested.

"Leggo then!" KyungRin cheered, dragging HyeRin.

 

They arrived at this big stationary shop that sold almost everything. The two stepped in and started looking around.

All of a sudden, BAP's Warrior started playing and the to sang to it.

When it ended, they saw SungGyu, SungJong and DongWoo standing in front of them with smirks.

"You... Did not just hear that." HyeRin blurted out, embarrassed that their classmates heard them.

KyungRin was still staring at their smirks.

"WARRIOR... HA!" DongWoo mocked.

"YAH!!!" KyungRin roared, chasing DongWoo around the whole shop.

HyeRin ignored the ruckus and continued to look for a gift.

Suddenly, something caught her eye. It was a bottle filled with medicine tablets in them. The curiously walked over to it and opened one of the bottles and took out  capsule. When she opened a capsule, inside was a rolled paper. 

'For secret messages...?' she thought.

"KYUNGIEEE! I FOUND A GIFT!" she hollered, trying to choose a good bottle design.

KyungRin then dashed over to her and curiously looked at the bottle in her hands. HyeRin, knowing what KyungRin was thinking, explained to her what it was.

"That's a good gift...!" KyungRin agreeded.

"Let's go~ I'm getting it!" HyeRin told her and skipped away.

KyungRin secretly smiled at the way HyeRin was acting. She knew she was going to fall for him soon...

 

 


A/N:

Aigoo~ Long time no update!!! ><

Apologies to my cutie sissy who has been waiting for the update! XD

Comments...?

The good part's coming up! ;)