V.

The Connection Between Us

Right after bed check, HyeRin went back to her room and laid on her bed. The room felt so lonely without her best friend. It was like a gloomy room.

HyeRin reached over her head to grab her cell phone and started to text KyungRin.

Kyungie~ How's the ride? You still at the train?

Lonely bedroom... :(

Text me?

~ Rinnie

Seconds later, she got a reply. She giddily opened the message.

Yow, Rinnie.

Nah, still on the train...

Yeap, it's defineitly lonely without me. :P

~Kyung.Rin

And for the rest of the night, the two kept texting about random things and gossiped about random people until HyeRin eventually fell asleep, holding her phone.

The next morning, HyeRin groggily woke up and took a bath.

​After taking breakfast, she dragged herself to the classroom, still wishing her best friend was beside her.

​A few moments later, students kept piling in the classroom as the teacher arrived.

"Okay, class! Let's begin with out new lesson!"

 

Through out the whole class, HyeRin was like a zombie. She stared at the teacher while she discussed but nothing went in her brain.

​Finally, lunch came.

"Helloooooo? Earth to the lost child?" Hoya said in her ear, causing HyeRin to snap out of her mummified trance.

"HUH?! WHAT?!"

"Chill, kiddo. It's lunch!" SungYeol laughed.

"Wanna eat with us? Kyung's not here." WooHyun asked.

"Sure!" HyeRin replied, smiling at them. Then, she noticed MyungSoo behind them, a mischievous smile played on his lips.

​HyeRin glanced down at his hand, where he held a cell phone. The screen lit up and she saw the picture of KyungRin and her.

'NO WAY.'