Chapter 6 - Holiday Dilemma! part two

A maid into the baddest female

Jiyong's POV

It's been 10 minues now and she's no where to be seen..  she said she'll be quick so i knew something was wrong... i decided to look for her. While knocking on the girl's washroom door, no one answered "Chaerin! you in there?" I shouted but no one answered. Then i heard a noice coming from somewhere thats close... i heard things knocking over, i heard a scream... it's Chaerin!!!

____________________________________________________________

I followed the scream quickly and found out it was coming from the restaurants store room.. i tried opening it but it wouldn't open, so i had no choice but to kick it open. All i can see was, that guy from earlier on, on top of Chaerin, her clothes are ripped, showing her stomach and Chaerin in tears, frightened. I pulled him by the collar and punched him in the face, he fell on the floor, he tried to stand up, but i kicked him repeatly but then he grabbed my leg, which caused me to fall on the ground, he punched my face and because he was wearing a ring, it scratched my face a tiny bit. I quickly stood up and punched him in the face.

"S-s-stop! stop it!" Chaerin stuttered with a frightened voice.

I know that she doesn't want the situation to get any worse so i had no choice but to let the arsehole go.

"Arsehole! i don't wanna see you ever again! and don't go near her ever again! Now piss off!" I angrily shouted while letting him go.

He quickly ran away and shut the door.. i had no idea why that arsehole shut the door but i couldn't careless. I quickly went over to Chaerin and i took of my jacket for her to wear.

I can see she's really scared, shaking and crying so i hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her.

"it's okay, Chaerin.. he won't bother you ever again.."

"We're leaving in 2 more days, so you won't see that arsehole ever again.. okay?"

She breathed heavily, "P-Please don't talk about it a-anymore.." She cried.

"okay, okay.." 

After about 15 minutes, she calmed down.. i still didn't let go of her though because right now she needs someone to comfort her. 

"Jiyong.. i'm okay now, i wanna go, i don't wanna stay here.." She whispered. I can see she's really tired.

"Okay, wait a sec" I let her go and walked to the door.. i tried opening it.. but it won't open... SH*T!

"Whats wrong Jiyong?" Chaerin asked me.

"That arsehole must've locked us in!" I banged on the door.

I kept banging on the door and shouting but i don't think no one can hear me.

"Stop it Jiyong, the other member's will find us.." she said.

I nodded and walked back to her. I sat next to her and there was an awkward silence.

"T-Thanks for saving me.." She said.

"It's okay.. you owe me though" I smiled at her.

She chuckled a little, "Say.. Why do you always act so cold?" I said without realizing. 

"ah, s-sorry, i didn't mean to say that" I quickly apologized.

"Ani.. it's okay, i was never like this before the accident happened.. but because it happened i learned to be strong so no one can bully me"

"Accident?" 

"ah, well my parents have been in an accident.."

"Oh.. are they okay?"

She hesitated to answer me at first so she took a deep breath before telling me ".... They passed away when i was 13.."

"Oh.. i'm so sorry.." I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay"

"So do you have any relatives?" I asked her.

"No. all by myself, it's quite fun actually.." But i can see she's upset.

"What about friends?"

"Nope..."

"Oh.. At least you got me.. erm, i mean us, yeah us, big bang and YG" I stuttered.

"haha.. i know.. i'm glad i'm your maid" She smiled widely. That smile was a first.

"heh.." i nervously said... I'm glad she opened up to me.. i guess we're a bit more close now.

END OF POV
 

Chaerin's POV

Thank god Jiyong was here.. and i can't believe i opened up to him.. i felt so relieved because i never told anyone about how i felt and about my parents.. i guess we're close now and plus, he's the first one to see this side of me.. he must be shocked. How can this person whose always cold and rude towards me, suddenly became so protective and nice.. he's so weird..

END OF POV

 

Jiyong's POV
 

After a while, she yawned, i knew she was tired.. as i was about to tell her she can go to sleep without any worries, i felt something on my shoulder, she was leaning her head on me. I unknowingly blushed.

"Sleep tight, don't worry.. i'll protect you"

Through the past hours, i didn't fall asleep, i waited for someone to save us but still no sign. I can see she's cold because she kept shivering so i hugged her close to me.

"No... stop it... someone save me.... Jiyong... oppa... save me" She suddenly said. She's having a nightmare, must be about that incident just then... did she call me oppa?! i smiled to myself like an idiot.

"Chaerin.. i'm here, it's okay.." i her head.

"you know, Chaerin, you really changed me.. i was never good with girls, why am i so comfortable around you.. you drive me crazy!" i spoke out my thought.

Chaerin moved a little. "What did you say?" She half opened her eye.

"Ah.. n-nothing.. i-i didn't s-say anything.." I blushed.

Then she fell back sleep again.

After around 30 minutes, i can hear Youngbae shouting our names.. I layed Chaerin on the floor gently, trying not to wak her up.

I banged on the door lightly and shouted.

"Ji! you in there?" He shouted while banging on the door.

"Yeah.." i replied. I went over to Chaerin and gently picked her up, thankfully she didn't wake up.

After a few seconds, the door was opened. 

"Ji!" Youngbae shouted.

"Shush.." I whispered. 

I carried Chaerin bridal style back to her room and Youngbae was still confused on what happened. I put her down on the bed while Youngbae waited in our room.

"So, what happened?" He questioned me.

"Nothing.... When you all went, Chaerin excused herself to the washroom and she didn't come out for some time so i searched for her and i found her trapped in that room scared and crying, so i went to get her but the door shut closed and thats how we got trapped.." I lied to him.

"Oh.. why is your face scratched.. it's kinda bleeding.. you okay? and is she okay then?" 

"Yeah, i'm okay.. while i was trying to find a way out boxes fell on me and yeah, she was just scared because she was trapped and didn't know how to get out.. thanks man for finding us" 

Youngbae patted on my back. "It's oky bro, i should ring the others, they went looking for you both" He then took out his phone and rung them. After around 5 minutes they all came back.

I explained to them everything and they didn't seem to find out i was lieing so they went to sleep.

When i checked that they all fell asleep.. i went to check up on Chaerin. She looked so peaceful but i can see she's still scared, i patted her head lightly, then when i was about to leave she grabbed my wrist.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: This is re-uploaded!

i'll upload chapter 7 as soon as i can (i'm not finished yet hehe...)