Chapter 7 - Jiyong's Sick!!!

A maid into the baddest female

Chaerin's POV

We just got back from the holiday and i can honestly say that i did have fun... apart from that incident but good job Jiyong saved me.. Ever since that incident, he's become more friendly towards me when we're alone but when the others are around, he acts soo cold.. why? Anyway, as soon as we got back he's ill... well actually i noticed he didn't look good on the plane.. Omo! Maybe he caught a cold when we were trapped inside the store room.. he did take his jacket off for me and the room was cold...

END OF POV

 

Jiyong's POV

Great! now that we're back in korea, i'm ill... i have lots of work to do, aish! maybe it's because we were locked inside that room and it was REALLY cold and also she wouldn't let me go when she was sleeping in her hotel room which made me didn't get any sleep... aish! this girl! always make me so worried>< i wanna go to sleep...

END OF POV

 

No one's POV

As soon as they got back to the dorm, Jiyong fainted. All the member's lifted him back to his bed, they didn't stay long because they had a schedule. Taeyang told YG that Jiyong has a high fever so he rang Chaerin.

"Chaerin, it's YG.. i heard about Jiyong, if he wakes up, tell him it's okay to rest for a day.. take good care of him okay?"

"Neh manager YG, i'll tell him and don't worry, i'll take good care of him, bye!"

and with that, YG ended the phone call.

END OF POV

 

Chaerin's POV

Hmm.. i best make him porridge, i should check if he's cold or not, what if it goes worse, what if... wait?! why am i so worried.. stay calm Chaerin, stay calm.

Lets just check him first. I went up to his room and opened the door quietly and he was asleep.. he snored heavily, god, he looks cute. i went closer to him and put my hand over his head. Still hot... i should get him some tablets. when i took my hand of his head, Jiyong grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave... D-don't leave m-m-me... omma.." Jiyong mumbled.

"I have too jiyo... wait, omma?" I was confused.. Jiyong never spoke about his family, Youngbae doesn't even know anything about his family.. yes, i asked him before because i was curious, that means... i'm the first to know...

When i was about to go again, he grabbed my wrist, this time hard and he was shaking.

"Please, omma... don't leave me... how c-can you do this to m-me and a-appa.. why? d.... did you know appa die...d after you went... h..hhow can you b..be so nasty.. why?" 

I looked at him and saw a tear falling down from his left eye... and i could feel a tear falling down my cheek.. why? because i know how he feels, i know how it feels to have no parents... it's terrible... very terrible.

Youngbae oppa said he's not good with girls... i wonder if his omma has anything to do with this...

END OF POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!

Sorry i didn't update much for the past months because i just started college you see.. haha

I'll try and update more if i have the time.. really sorry!

Anyway, thanks for reading.. lovee you, my fellow readers:) <3