Chapter 5 - Holiday Dilemma! part one

A maid into the baddest female

 

Chaerin's POV

"What?! We can have a break?" Daesung said.

"Yes.. and you're all going to Jeju Island for 4 days, i booked everything and you''re all leaving tomorrow, so start packing." YG told Big Bang.

"YES! Finally!" Seungri shouted in joy.

I frowned at how happy they were, it's not fair, i wanna go.

"Oh and chaerin you have to pack too.."

"What?" I asked YG.

"You''re going too" YG smiled.

"What?! i can go too?!!?" I shouted.

"Chaerin.. calm down, yes.. of course you can go.. you need to go because you're their maid" YG explained.

omg, OMG!!! my first ever holiday since my parents have passed away and my first time on a first class private plane.. OMO! 

I need to pack, need to pack! 

"Okay" i simply said, but really inside me, i'm jumping up and down in joy.

While Big Bang went to pack, YG whispered "Look after them okay? and yourself" With that YG left.

I thought it was weird but i shoved that to the side.. time to pack up!!

It's 12am now and i'm going through my suitcase to see if i missed anything. Nope i haven't, time to get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow with a bright mood. Jeju Island here i come!!

END OF POV

 

NO ONE'S POV

It's 6am now and all the members and Chaerin is already finished with everything and with a bright smie, they left the dorm. On the way to the airport, Daesung and Seungri was talking about if there will be hot girls, Seunghyun was day dreaming but you can tell he's excited, Taeyang was listening to music, Jiyong was staring at Chaerin and Chaerin was looking outside the car window while listening to music. Once they got on the plane, Chaerin was shocked and amazed at the same time.

END OF POV

 

Chaerin's POV

WOW!!! Is this really a plane?! I'm in heaven omo!!

I wanted to scream out but because Big Bang is here, i can't, i can't show that side of me.. so i just walked in casually but inside me, i was screaming in joy. I just can't believe that a month ago, i was living in a shabby apartment and now, i'm actually going on holiday.. for free and taking this First class private plane! Dream come true! i hope nothing bad happens... As we all took our seats, Jiyong was seating in front of me, Taeyang was sitting at the side of me, Seungri and Daesung was sitting at the back of me and Seunghyun was sitting next to Jiyong. After a few minutes the plane started to move and we set off. While on the journey to Jeju, i wanted to relax and look out the window, but i can feel a pair of eyes watching me and it was Jiyong... what's wrong with him? why is he looking at me? is it because of what i'm wearing today? it's nothing though.. just casual..

So i decided to put that to the side and look out the window.. i don't care if he looks at me!

END OF POV

 

Jiyong's POV

While on the jorney to the airport, i can't help to look at Chaerin.. her outfit today.. the top she's wearing... her style... is same as mine!!! underneath this jacket, i'm wearing the exact top she's wearing.. what a coincidence and while we was on the plane, i can tell she's happy but i guess she doesn't want to show us that side of her.. the way she looks so relaxed and looking out the window, i can't help but to look at her, she looks beauti- woah! wait Kwon Jiyong! why are you complimenting a feisty girl! stop! 

END OF POV

 

No one's POV

Once they landed on Jeju, they all decided to hit the beach, after they dropped all their things in their hotel room, they immediately got changed, The boys wearing trunks and Chaerin wearing a bikini but a see through top over it. They all waited for Chaerin to come out so they can all go to the beach together. Once she came out, everyone was shocked at how beautiful she was and to Seungri, how y she looked. 

"WOW! Chaerin-ah you look hot!" Seungri said without thinking, which caused Chaerin to blush a little.

"Yah! she's our maid! you can't say that, or else she'll be scared of us.. pabo!" Seunghyun smacked Seungri's head.

After talking about how beautiful Chaerin was, they went on the beach. Chaerin took of her top and went in the water, Jiyong was shocked that she just took it off casually, he kept a close eye on her because he knows that there are lads staring at her. 

END OF POV

 

Jiyong's POV

She looks so beautiful.. okay i have to admit it now! and i can't believe she took that top off.. people will take advantage of her now.. she is such a pabo!

"Hi babe.. wanna go swimming with me?" This women cut my thoughts off.

"No thanks, i would rather stay dry than wet and for your information, i'm not your babe, so go away"

"Come on.. it'll be so much fun if you come with me.."

"No.. i said no, i don't want to so-" Then i heard a scream which cut me off... it's Chaerin! i looked over to see a man touching her waist.

How dare he?!!?! Without thinking, i ignored the women and ran to Chaerin.

"Yah! stay away from her!!"

"And who are you to tell me that?" The man smirked.

"I said let go!!" But he wouldn't so i punched him in the face which caused him to fall in the water.

He growned and quickly stood up.

"This is not over.." He said to us while running away.

I turned to my back to Chaerin who was holding my top tightly, i know she's really scared but like always she looks like nothing has happened.

I took off my t-shirt which caused her to blush.. she looks so cute.

"Here.. wear this" I gave her my t-shirt.

"T-Thanks" She simply said and i walked her back to her hotel room while the others are still enjoying the sun and beach. 

It was an awkward walk because none of us talked. Once we were near her room, i wanted to talk to her to see if she'll be okay.

"You know.. if you need anything, you can always find me, you know where i am and erm.. if anyone troubles you again, you know.. you can come to me.. yeah.." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

She chuckled a bit before speaking.

"Thanks Jiyong, i'll keep that in mind, see you later.. oh! and if you need anything, you can get me because, you know, i'm your maid after all" And with that she went in.

Did she just call my name? Did she just chuckle? never did i or the other members see her like that... i must be the first! she really is something.

It's 10 in the night now and we all went to eat, when we finished, Seungri and Daesung was drunk so Seunghyun and Taeyang decided to take them back, leaving me with Chaerin, as soon as they left, Chaerin excused herself to go to the washroom so i waited for her.

It's been 10 minues now and she's no where to be seen..  she said she'll be quick so i knew something was wrong... i decided to look for her. While knocking on the girl's washroom door, no one answered "Chaerin! you in there?" I shouted but no one answered. Then i heard a noice coming from somewhere thats close... i heard things knocking over, i heard a scream... it's Chaerin!!!

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!! AFF restored the chapters that were lost... so now i'm uploading this chapter and chapter 6 again so NOTE: Chapter 5 and 6 are re-uploaded.
 
Don't need to write it again.. woooooo! haha.. <3