I Can't See >.

Five Times the Trouble

"Come on.. you can do this!" I convinced him. He was clueless and aimlessly crawling to the other place.

"No, turn around. It's right there!" He crawled towards the toy. Almost there until...

 

 

"Gaho! Don't take that!" I raised my voice. Suddenly he bawled out.

"We need more toys, don't you think?" I sighed heavily. The mushroom haired baby kept crawling towards the toys, however...

BUMP! There goes a bump. Every few minutes there's always that thumping sound and he cried.

"What's the matter?" I tried calming him down. Seems like he bumped his head, I his hair slowly while humming a lullaby and he stopped crying. He didn't fall asleep but I made him stop, I went to the kitchen to make some milk tea. While waiting for the water I noticed he was still crawling around on the carpet and his space was limited due to the sofas and the table that I had to place there because I dread him getting more harm.

"Yeobo, you should take those five outside. It's great to spend time outdoors" Se7en advised 

"You know you should've told me when you're here" I replied coldly. We went for a walk in the park and played on the swings, all five of them seemed very happy and enjoying it. Until Se7en got me ice cream. I was about to eat it and suddenly the mushroom haired baby tried to grab it which ended him having it all over his face.

"Aigoo... You're almost as messy as the bingu baby" I wiped his face clean from the stain. Dongwook oppa was with the other three, I had him and another baby is the bingu baby. He was gnawing on the strap of my bag because of the be@rbrick keychain. The other baby was pointing something at me.

"What is it?" he was pointing to Dongwook.

"What about him? Yeobo!" I called him

"Yes?"
 

"Do you have something on you?"

"Where?" he scanned himself from head to toe carefully

"Nothing's here" he said and continue to play with the babies. I was curious what he was pointing at. The baby was pointing again.

"What is it?" I asked again. I noticed the bingu baby was gnawing the strap this whole time. 

"Tabi, don't chew on that" I wagged my finger at him. He cried

"Here" I handed him a lollipop however he was at his thumb instead and pretended the lollipop was a rattle then he dropped it. Aisshhh..... I facepalmed. I still have no idea what can I play with him. 

 

(at home)

He was crawling randomly again. He tried to go for the toy in front of him, suddenly he tripped when he crawled and he cried again. I calmed him down the second time.

"Come on now, try to go for the other toys instead" He tried going for the Elmo plushie instead. His hand grabbed it's leg and the doll started to sing

 

Elmo loves you (2x)

Yes he does (2x)

He tried to squeeze the plushie so it can make the sound again. 

BUMP! He bumped his head on the plushie. I picked him up and he tried again.

BUMP! He tried again

BUMP! There goes the bump again three times in a row. Why is he so clumsy? I wondered. And suddenly I noticed something this whole time. I picked him up and played with his blonde mushroom-shaped hairstyle.

"Oh so now I know why you kept bumping when you crawled...." I smirked while he was giving the confused look at me.

"Seems like this hair was covering your eyes, no wonder you can't see. It's too longso I think you should cut it" However he bawled out as if he was refusing to have the hair getting cut. What a stubborn baby....

 

Here you go.. GD's story, no offense for those who are GD biased. I bet you know which mushroom hair I'm referring to and whose story is the last one. After the final oneshot the story still continues though.