Babies?!

Five Times the Trouble

    I opened the cover and I was freaked out. My face turned slightly pale and I gaped after seeing what's inside. Not one..but FIVE babies! I can't let my unnie know about this. I tried taking them inside my room. Each of them has different blankets to differentiate who's who. I rushed to the store to get them. 

"Why are you up so early?" my unnie asked with a sleepy expression. By the looks of it she REALLY hates it when someone makes noise at this hour because it might interrupt her beauty sleep. I mean seriously.. At this hour? It's 9 AM! I'm used to waking up at this hour -___- I tried to cover the five babies. And one of them just giggled, and then the next one giggled a few seconds afterwards, until it becomes a giggle acapella/ more like a giggle orchestra. 

"Unnie, what's with the face?" she examined the bag that I'm holding. 

"I swear I heard some giggling noises. Or is it just me? Oh well..While you're on your way please pick these" she handed me a shopping list. Luckily I get to go alone or she'll find out about them. So I went to the store as quickly as I can. I was in a rush and then I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

"Eh..yeobo, why are you so grumpy? Are you on your period?" Wait? What did he just say?

"Ani. I need to go get something important in the store."  And then he pulled me.

"I'll take you there!" he smiled

"Choi Dong-wook! Let me go!" I screamed

      Once we arrived at the store, I need to find something to distract him first. I checked the bag I was holding, and I only saw two babies inside. Where did the other three go? Oh no...

"Oppa, can you do me a favor? Please get me these things. I just left something important" I asked with a bad poker face expression. He didn't ask any questions and I left as fast as I can. I scanned every aisle and I couldn't find them. I saw a crowd near the cereal boxes. My expression was like

 

 

What are you doing? I saw the dark-brown haired baby crawling to the top of the shelves and tumbling the cereal boxes. The other one, a platinum blonde haired one was trying to open the box for the Doraemon prize inside. Oh God why.... And the panda eyed baby crawling randomly and there was a shopping cart that was nearly getting close to him. I dashed and get the baby. And I ran towards the shelves to get the other two babies. I finally got the things I need just in time. 

"Are you sick? You should go home. Your sister just called me, she told me you didn't reply her a few minutes ago" Cold sweat ran across my body and I checked my phone.

 

From : Min Young unnie

_____, don't forget the things on the list I gave you. And say hi to Dongwook for me ^^

 

I nearly laughed. Lucklily I got the things on the list (more like Dongwook oppa did it :P) and we got home. I can't believe what hapened today.

"What happened to ____?" she asked after she saw my pale face from shock.

"Her? Uhh...She passed out while on our way here. Don't worry she's fine now" Babo.. I didn't pass out! Do you think if someone just passed out they can get up quickly? Can't you think of any other reasons besides passed out?  

"Excuse me, I need to go to my room first. I have some errands to run" I said shyly.

"Is your sister always like this?" he asked my unnie while pointing at me.

 

      I went inside my room. I need to know how to find who's who based on blanket color. I have five of them. The first one is light yellow with sun patterns on it, next is the one with Doraemon pattern, another one is a colorful one, the other has a panda pattern on it, and finally the last one is light blue with ice cream patterns on it. Suddenly the dark brown haired baby laughed. He was looking at my be@rbrick collection. And then I decided to turn on some music to get rid of stress. And the first song that popped in was Fantastic Baby, and then the babies started going nuts. During TOP's part one of them started chattering randomly following the rap's beat which was mindblowing, how can they do that? These must be magic babies I thought. PRAAAANGG! A sound of something smashed was heard. I tried looking for the source and the panda eyed baby was there. He smashed a frame which has a picture of me and Se7en when we were dating for the first time. Aigoo...that was my favorite one! I grabbed him and let him play with the other four babies and I swept the broken glass. 

"Is everything alrgiht, jagiya?" Se7en knocked on the door. 

"It's fine.." I yelled, and the door was about to be opened. I became petrified and blocked the door before he enters. He can't find out about them and also if he finds out the babies don't look similar to each other and he'll think I cheated on him. Phew! That was close, he didn't open the door. And one of them started bawling.

"What's that sound?" he asked from outside of the room. The cry got louder and louder.

"Nothing" I replied

I reached for the Doraemon plushie for the crying baby and he stopped. I was very scared if something else would happen. I did a quick count and all five of them are here. It's gonna be a very hectic time being with them. I had to take care of them although I have little experience with babies. Alright _____ challenge accepted!