Bingu Baby

Five Times the Trouble

  A/N : For the next 5 chapters (including this one) are in the form of oneshots but they're still connected to each other. Let's start w/ le bingu baby 

 

 

        Taking care of five babies is really tough, especially if one of them has a weird habit. I know, I've tried *sigh*  I woke up this morning with a peaceful feeling since last night I couldn't sleep thanks to that mini crying orchestra and ten cups of coffee. Everytime they cry, I only see Yoogeun rarely cries. He's very calm although his umma isn't as calm as him. "Good morning all" I smiled and rubbed noses with them one by one. They looked so cute when they're asleep. I haven't seen them this calm for a while. Sadly I don't know their names yet although they look familiar.  Suddenly Gaho barged into my room. It's not alone, this time it brought company which is Boss. 

"shhh...." I hushed however both of them barked louder. I grabbed their leashes and took them for a short walk just so yet won't disturb the babies. Unnie? She went to her parents-in-law's house in Busan since her husband has a family gathering. I told her that I won't be attending since I'm very busy (taking care of those five).  I went back home in my apartment. Luckily they're still asleep due to fatigue. This is the life. I went to take a shower then have breakfast. After doing the dishes I went to clean the apartment. Suddenly my phone rang, 

Dance I wanna dan Dan Dan Dan dance wow fantastic baby

Boom shakalaka boom shakalaka boom shakalaka

 

The dark brown haired started fistpumping in his sleep. " boo gagagaga" (boom shakalaka) Did the baby just sing? I freaked out. 

"Did you just sing?" I asked in wonder while lifting the baby up in the air. He laughed.

"______, I'm home" Oh no, unnie is here! I rushed towards the door and thank goodness she didn't know about the babies yet. 

"You're home early?"

"Ne, look what I got" she brought a big plastic bag filled with.. Ice cream and a birthday cake

" Why so many? Whose cake is that?" I pointed

"It's for my jagiya. Today is his birthday" she smiled. She handed me the bag and it's freakin' heavy! I tried not to mess up this day since it's important for her.        I stored the ice cream inside the freezer. Then my hand felt the plastic bag, that's weird. There is supposed to be another bucket of ice cream inside. I rummaged the other bag and it's gone. I noticed a sound from the counter. I followed the trail of ice cream and saw the missing bucket. It's been eaten half of it and the baby had ice cream all over his hands, face, and some on his pajamas.

"You naughty baby" I sighed then I playfully pinch his cheeks. I mean, he's a bit chubby so what's wrong with that?  Suddenly I took them to the bathroom and bathe all five of them simultaneously. It's more efficient than doing it one by one. I noticed that during the first day I got them, their names are written behind their clothes. Sadly I don't know who's who.  They were having fun. Some were playing bubbles and some were splashing the water until it hit me and I was soaked wet. Geez, I took a shower an hour ago and now I have to take another one.  Afterwards, the others took a nap except one. When the other four were asleep one of them was still wide awake.

" Something bothering you?" I asked him while playing with his hair. His eyes widened at the sight of the lollipop I'm holding. 

" You mean this?" I became curious. He started to dance randomly. He didn't dance for real, he moved his limbs randomly when I Fantastic Baby.

"Okay, time to sleep" I chuckled. He started bawling when I turned the music off. I need a way on how to make him stop crying. I tried turning on the song Baby Goodnight and during Tabi's part he started chattering randomly while following the beat as if he's singing. 

" Aigoo... You silly baby! Wait, you're more of a bingu baby to me" I tickled. He started laughing loudly until he stopped and fall asleep. Usually all of them sleep together but now he'll be with me, since I don't want that bingu baby disturb the others while going," boo gagagaga" But somehow this isn't so bad after all. Hopefully I can know their names sooner..

 

Anyeonghaseyo... Mianhe for the late update, just got my laptop fixed and I'm starting school already. It really we're starting regular lessons this week -,- So I'll try to update as soon as I can. Oh and I'm still waiting for two more days *getting impatient* for something.... 

Anyways I'll give you a hint whose story is it about, can you guess who?

 

I was taking the five babies for a walk and the platinum blonde haired baby's eyes bulged. He saw something at the toy store's window and it's a Doraemon plushie. Wait, he wants that? I have no idea if I can afford it or not. No sign of unnie or Dongwook oppa here! I'm safe! I went inside and bought the plushie until oppa appeared in front of me.

 "Yeobo, I didn't know you love Doraemon.." Se7en stared at me like an idiot when I carried a big Doraemon plushie. 

"This? It's for my relative" I replied nervously. I left him as fast as I can and took the five of them to the play room. There were colorful blocks, plushies, toy cars, and even lots of pillows. My unnie really made this place into a toy paradise even though she still has one son. Then the blonde haired baby laughed and started playing with the plushie.