when you go back to her, I go back to black

let me know, or let me go

A minute later she answered,

 

From :  friend or foe??

 

            Of course !

- I know you’ll be ing late, so I’ll be waiting.

I smile weakly, she still the same. Never changed.-

 

i stand up and take a shower

I don’t know why I’m here, I just want to see him. I miss him already, so I watched him singing and dancing on the stage with other member.

 

I believe he can’t see me cause I’m standing in the middle of thousand ELF. But unfortunately, kyuhyun saw me and then the bodyguard drag me to the backstage.

 

And here I am, locked in the change room waiting for him. And then someone come in to the room, not the handsome figure that I wanted but the beauty woman walk in.

 

“ tiffany “ I greeted, she look shocked when she saw me and then she smile warmly.

 

“ heyna “ she greeted back with nodded

 

“ why you can come in ? the door locked. “ I ask her curiously

 

“ the staff gave me the key so I can take this bag. “ she explain, I just nodded. I can’t hate her, she’s too kind to be hated.

 

“ I must go, one performance again siwon will be here. “ she said and left me.

 

A minute later siwon walk in with angry face and stopped in front of me, his nose almost touch mine.

 

“ why you never answer my call? “ he ask

 

“ you call me in the middle of the night. “ I answer calmly. Oh my God his lips, I want to kiss it.

 

“ why you never call me? “

 

“ I’m busy “ I answer simply and gulped. Oh my God his body, I want to eat it.

 

He sighed and hug me tightly, he lift my chin and want to kiss me.

 

“ please don’t “ I whispered

 

He stopped, his lips just an inches from mine.

 

“ why? “ he ask confused.

 

“ we broke up, remember? “ he sighed

 

“ do you still love me? “

 

I can’t take this anymore so I just nodded.

 

“ that’s all I just wanted to know. “ then his lips touch mine and I feel completed. So I kiss him back, from innocent kiss to passionate kiss till someone interrupted us.

 

“ are we disturb you? “

 

“ yes you are. “ siwon answered him without leave my eyes. Then he grab my wrist and pull me out of the room. Before he close the door behind, I heard something.

 

“ my son, enjoy your self. Please don’t go home tonight! “ kyuhyun yelled and the other member laughed.

 

Here we are, laying side by side on the grass side the han river in the middle of the night.

 

“ see that star? “ he pointed the bright star, I nodded.

 

“ if God created that star to make the sky more beautiful, so God also created you to make my days more beautiful. I love you. “ he whispered, I just keep silent.

 

He sighed and then kiss me.

Its wrong! Its not innocent or passionate kiss, its like goodbye kiss cause I can taste the pain in his lips.

 

He sat up and take the box from his pocket, he open it and its beautiful ring.

 

“ heyna, I’m sorry. “ he said and I frowned.

 

“ its tiffany. “ he said. Oh crap! I know what do he want to say.

 

“ when you go back to her, I go back to black. “ I answer and start to crying and then I heard someone yelled my name.