Over fighting the same losing battle.

Friends With Benefit

[Sura POV]

I’m on my bed and just closing and opening tabs since the past hour.Its been a month since I last saw Hanhae and I’m getting so frustrated that he has not been updating his Twitter neither his cyworld.And he hasn’t been calling or texting me either. Serves me right. But seriously only God knows how much I feel like dying right now. I miss Hanhae so much! Furthermore it’s a Friday today and also marks our 150th day together. I know it hasn’t been that long but…

“Sura-ya what are you doing? I’ve been calling your name since just now didn’t you hear? Well anyway dinner’s ready…” Hanbyul unnie came in and sat at the edge of  my bed.

“Oh Unnie! You guys can go ahead first. I’m not really hungry right now.”

“Ya Sura! Are you asking me to eat alone? All your Oppa have yet to come back home and Appa is also not around. Ppali ppali I’m so hungry right now. Please accompany me eat dinner. I’ve cook your favourite dish! Sura eug eug” I don’t understand why Hanbyul unnie likes to whine. Its getting pretty annoying lately, “Should I call Hanhae then?”

“NO. Please do not call him. Okay right at this very moment I’m coming down to eat diiner with you.”

Within seconds I’ve reach the dining table and what a feast, “Unnie!Why do you cook so much for?!”

“I don’t know~I’ve been craving  a lot recently.Trust me I could finish eating all this but as long as I have someone to share this with.” She sat down and start eating right away , “PPALI SIT DOWN!”

Knowing her,she had always been someone who takes care of her diet. A Hungry ghost possessed her? Oh wait…..,don’t tell me she’s pregnant! “Unnie…..You’re not pregnant are you?”

“….do I look fat or something?Nahh I don’t think so but my appetite had been pretty impressive and I’m eating more than usual…but it makes sense if I’m pregnant oh but wait hella no way I’m pregnant.I just had my period few days back! Maybe its just some newly wed myths like you know you tend to eat a lot after marriage…”

Fine then.I took a glance at her secretly eating and Oh My God I swear she had gained a few pounds I guess. Her cheeks are starting to look like Pikachu. “Unnie eat slowly! You’re gonna get indigestions!” Pretty much she doesn’t care gobbling down her food infront of me but not her husband..I know she wouldn’t be able to do that either.

Oh wow she even had dessert served and back to how we used to be back in her house but now its in my room,on my bed and just talk while eating dessert.

“Finally Sura, I’m able to sit down with you and talk! After I went back from honeymoon,I just realized how quiet this house is.Like each time I come back from work and the house is still dark then I would eat all alone…Don’t you think we should ask Hanhae to stay here too since we have one spare room,we could make a good use of it!”

“Well now you know how it feels! But today I’m here so you should not feel that lonely!So… is Sanggeun Oppa good in bed?OMG it feels so weird to ask this questions but Unnie you’ve been dating guys who’s good in bed!For all I know Sanggeun Oppa is sucha a boring person and I cant even imagine him being all romantic!”

“Oh cmon Sura! HE’S THE BEST I’VE EVER HAD! Can you imagine that I’ve never slept with him ever before marriage?! Surprising right?But he’s just so good!Well anyway how’s you and your boyfriend? I’m guessing for the weeks and days I’ve been here and I haven’t seen you often,you’re with him right! Come show me his picture!!”

I need to save my phone right now! I bet she would drop dead within seconds if she pressed the home button!

“Unnie~~I don’t have a boyfriend! Aint nobody got time for that!” she grinned “Oh cmon! Give me a break Unnie! I just broke up!”

“WHAT?! YOU BROKE UP WITH HANHAE?!”

Wait. What? Did she just said Hanhae? Wait. No way she just did! Or maybe its just another Hanhae? But I only know one Hanhae which is that Jung Hanhae,yes that little brother of hers…it cant be right, “huh?Which Hanhae are you talking about?”

She knuckled my forehead, “Who else right! My little brother!” silent for a minute “You must be wondering how the hell I know right! Even if you tried hiding your relationship,its obvious when you guys suddenly aren’t talking.I actually saw you guys walking at Han while I was having my bachelorette party.I mean me and my friends were taking fresh air before we start party-ing..”

Well I remembered that night clearly. Hanhae was spitting out those candy words that had been lingering in my ears for the past few weeks and its making me tear up right now cause I just miss him so much!Tears just started flowing down, “Unnie~~I miss Hanhae so much” Hanbyul unnie pulled me in towards her chest while I started sobbing loudly.

I felt that she started to tear up too hearing her shaky voice prolly feeling guilty, “Sura-ya~I’m really sorry. I really had no idea you guys had been dating. Don’t worry.Your Oppa doesn’t know about this at all! Why Sura what happened between you guys? I thought everything was fine. Did Hanhae broke your heart? I’m seriously gonna kill him if he did!”

“Ani~~I was the one who broke his heart~I just cant bear to see him dying a little more inside each time we talk about marriage and how some things just cant be fixed. Its not your fault Unnie~Maybe me and Hanhae are just not fated. I just want him to move on before we get into a serious relationship.I want him to be happy and so that he doesn’t need to think so much about how his marriage life is going to be~”

“Ya~~ you don’t have to do that!My God Sura,why didn’t you talk to me first? There’s so many dramas aired out there whose in-laws marry their in-laws. We could work that out honey~I know your Oppa has a very hard time understanding but I’m here.I’ll help you!I’ll talk to him! I need to see my little brother happy too you know. Sura-ya~it must’ve been hard for you guys~I’m really sorry..~”

I sobbed even harder this time round. I felt so silly! “UNNIE~~! Why didnt you tell me earlier we could actually get married?!?!?!?! Now I feel so stupid and my effort had been going down the drain~UNNIE WAE DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER~~”

Hanbyul Unnie started laughing , “Ya now its my fault?! Actually I forgot to tell you that Appa and Sanggeun Oppa had to settle some stuffs in Jeju for a few days so which means you could take this opportunity to reconcile with Hanhae.Do you want me to help you to get his here?” I nodded quickly. “you pabo!How dare you guys keep your relationship a secret! Alright! I shall head to Omma’s place so that you guys can have a time of your own alone in this house just as long as you have condoms in your drawer..~Stop crying already!”

I knew Hanbyul Unnie would understand!But it was just the matter of time to reveal everything to her. I cant wait to see him! I know I am being a coward but I swear I’m going to beg him to stay tho I cant promise that things wont be broken. We’re gonna work this out together. I love him so much. Yes I  Love Jung Hanhae more than anything else right now! Thank God I have a very kind hearted sister-in-law who isn’t shallow minded. God bless her kind soul.

Twitter Update:

@sweetSura : 말도없이 왔다가,말도없이 떠나는,지나간 열병처럼,잠시 아프면 되나봐.. (without a word it comes,without a word it leaves,like the fever before,maybe all i need to do is endure the hurt for a while..)

@andupindahouse: @sweetSura 왜 몰랐느지? ㅋㅋㅋwwww.pictwitanduptease/sura (why didn’t I know? Kkk)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=70358103

@sweetSura: @andupindahouse  죽을래 (wanna die?)

@giriboy91: @sweetSura @andupindahouse 아야!BADDEST FEMALE~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리 서로 친구 할래요? (can we be friends?)  wwww.pictwitgiririririr/uglyduck

tumblr_inline_mlrma5BAyH1qz4rgp.jpg

@sweetSura: @giriboy91 @andupindahouse @uglyduck062 ㅋ귀여워 ~너 같은 사람 또 없어. (kk cute~ theres no one like you.)

@uglyduck062: @giriboy91 @sweetSura @andupindahouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예의를 갖춰주세요. (kkkk please mind your manners)

@Gganmo90: @uglyduck062 @giriboy91 @sweetSura @andupindahouse 영원히 혼자. Wwww.twitpicgganmo/foreveralone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxipRt6DsHgAN13tIcmHg

@sweetSura: @Gganmo90 Goodnight Baby

@Andupindahouse: @Gganmo90 Goodnight baby :*

@giriboy91: @Gganmo90 Goodnight Baby Chuuu~

@uglyduck062: @Gganmo90 Goodnight Jagiya ~

-

What do you guys think would happen? Hanhae moved on?Or still craving for Sura’s love? AND AND Hahahaha what do you guys think of the twitter convos? HOW I WISH I WAS SURA RIGHT NOW! One more thing, If any of you guys like Korean underground hiphop or indies, Please do follow my 2nd twitter account @oppabangg which i just created and WE COULD TALK THERE AND BALBBER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE OPPA(S)!!