I cant live without you.

Friends With Benefit

[Kang Sura POV]

"Sura-ah~There are going to be a lot of things that will hurt you through life, a lot of things that will make life hard on your heart and some might even make it difficult for you to breathe, but just know that I am always going to be there, to hold your hand through the bumps in the road, to pick you back up off the ground when you fall just as if you’re taking your first baby steps. I will carry you if I have too, I will be by your side until my very last breath and even after that, I’ll still be looking out for you." He grabbed my hands and tuck it under his thick sweater as we walked along Han River.

That was prolly the first time that i really felt like breaking down after hearing those sincere words.I could feel his embrace.Seeing all the other couples walking around lovingly,I think Me and Hanhae's shine the most!We were like on top of the world.And finally we found a spot to settle down after the long walk.With the wind brushing my hair against my face,Hanhae softly tuck it behind my ears and gave me a light kiss on my forehead as i hide my embarassed face against his shoulder.I swear to god my heart was racing more than ever and could explode anytime sooner.The fact that Sanggeunn oppa and Hanbyul unnie's wedding is just happening this weekend,i felt a little much closer to Hanhae day by day.I didnt wanted to part away from him because we both know that we wont be able to see each other often and this few months was so full of dramas like we were both naturally born as actresses and actors.We had to lie throughout family meetings since Sanggeun Oppa could only rely on me.

On the night before the wedding day,i really couldnt make myself fall asleep.I felt really uneasy.

"ACK!hella you goddamn shocked me!" 

Sangkyu oppa slowly shut my door and lay down beside me, "I wasnt even trying to scare you but you were that shocked as if you've seen a ghost. Whats up?"

Just like the old days especially during those days when omma just passed away,there's always these connection between me and Sangkyu Oppa whenever i felt down and uneasy.I mean not just him,Sangmin oppa too.It was always us 3 together and i really wonder why until today all of us still couldnt bond with Sanggeun oppa.Its so weird.

"Nothing much.Why arent you in bed yet?" Suddenly my door opened again and it was Sangmin oppa who came jumping in my bed too. "Thank god its Queen sized bed...yaa oppa what are we doing no,what AM I doing in between you guys while staring at the ceiling in this dark room of mine."

Sangmin oppa brushed my hair ,"We are trying to spend some quality time with this little piglet...Its been so long since we've talked."

"But we should be sleeping.Its Sanggeun oppa's wedding tomorrow and i need my beauty sleep people.I dont wanna walk around looking like a panda..."

"You've always been a panda and also a pig.I wonder whats gonna happen tomorrow and the days after..." Sangkyu oppa let out a heavy sigh.

"what do you mean?Everything's prepared so i think it'll go smoothly.What else do you want?"

"its about YOU piglet" Both oppa exclaimed at my ears respectively. "and what about me?"

"Don't judge your Oppa(s) evntho we're always away from home huh.Whats up with you and Hanhae?I mean you guys are gonna be in laws soon in a few hours time.This is seriously crazy.I was seriously shocked when i found out that Sanggeun was dating Hanhae's Noona.And i swear to god You came to my mind first tho during that time i didnt know you guys were together...how silly of you both" Sangkyu chuckled to himself.

"I bet you're thinking how the hell we know about the both of you since you're all quiet now.How pabo of you guys really.We've known Hanhae for so long and we share the same group of cliques its too impossible not to know.I know Hanhae's a great guy and denifitely i want him as my brother-in-law but now the tables turned.If i were you,i would not agree to their marriage..." Sangmin oppa who was always playful suddenly shed tears for me , "I really hate to see you hurting like this.I remembered after Omma passed away,Sanggeun tried so hard to be like a Dad and  beating you up like there's no tomorrow.He never ever felt for you and that was hurting me.I dont know why he's so unhappy with the 3 of us.And now he's taking away your happiness.I'm sorry i wasnt able to protect you and i was so selfish,but you know i will back you up no matter what happens.I love you dongsaeng" he pulled my head in and kissed my forehead.

"Aishhh really Oppa,you dont have to be this sentimantal.I'm so so grateful that i have you both and like i feel so relieved that finally i dont have to keep this to myself anymore.The thought of their marriage just drives me insane because i really know and feel that Hanhae's the one.I love him and i cant live without him anymore.I'm just so scared that we wont be able to continue on with this relationship because we're in laws.And Sanggeun Oppa's furious face keps on playing in my head.One of us might end up dead.I'm just so scared~"

"alright alright come here" Sangkyu Oppa pulled me in to his arms,"alright listen here i dont want to see you with swollen eyes later when you wake up so stop all these crying and Hyung you too stop this converstaion.I know its already too late to stop this thing from happening but this might just be one of those obstacles that God had given us.Maybe he have some other plans for you Sura-ahhh so you must be strong.You know we will always forever support you and Hanhae.And the fact that Hanbyul noona gonna stay with us,things might just becomes harder for you guys.I promise to figure something out for you.I Love you and i wil always do.Come lets go to bed guys." Sangkyu oppa patted me to sleep.

I'm all dolled up together in the same room as the bride.I swear i was envious to see Hanbyul unnie in her wedding dress. Due to her nervousness she was joking around much more than usual. While me on the other hand have not spoken any word yet and just sitting there looking at how beautiful she was and on top of that i was her maid of honour.Well yeah i felt so weird cause I'm gonna walk down the aisle with one of my Oppa's groomsman and he had been trying to hook us up.Putting all those aside,i have yet to see Hanhae.He should be here.

"Sura-ya,you're changing later right into the white dress.Aigoo where's Hanhae that little brat,he should be here already with your dress.."

"my dress?"

"Yeah since your Oppa bought you this dress,i bought for you another one which we initially agreed on.But you know your Oppa...so i had to buy it seperately.I'm sure you'll like it!" suddenly Hanhae came rushing in and was trying to catch his breathe, "Speaking of the devil~"

"Ermmm Sura,here's your dress~" Hanhae trying to keep up with an expressionless face.

I just couldnt take my eyes off him.He looked so amazing in that suit.It was awkward with just the three of us.It was time and my heart was beating so fast. Me and Hanhae exchange glances for the last time before we oficially become in law.The Wedding hall room got so much colder as i walked down the aisle.I tried so hard not to teared up while they recite their vows.From the sight of my eyes i could see Hanhae's head down and we're officially in laws.Even during the reception and we were seated at the same dining table,we just couldnt look at each other in the eyes.We didnt even smile while taking the family potrait.Since Hanbyul was Hanhae's only noona,he surprised her with one of his own written song.Nevertheless,he performed with full of emotions and i just couldnt help it but cry to that song.

"Sura-ahhhh dont worry,just get pregnant with his child and everything's settled," Sangmin Oppa whispered to my ears trying to make me laugh and yes i did. "bet your kids would have that glorious cheekbones and be like your little piglets~"

"Oppa stop it!!But oh well who knows!And then Oppa,you would have such adorable nices and newphews.Thats so heaven oppa.I just wanna...ughh!" i whispered back and Snagmin Oppa gave me that one of a kind look.

My will got strong and I told myself, "I wanna marry that guy there."

tumblr_mejlbu7fUh1qzjalvo1_500.gif