The cold neglectful tone.

Friends With Benefit

[Hanhae’s POV]

“sura-ya~sura-ya-ya-ya~~”

“Did you say anything Hanhae?”

“Ahhh ani I was just yawning!”

I couldn’t even look at Sura in the eyes. It felt like there’s no more light for us to move forward. I felt so sorry for her. I could have done so many things for us but I just didn’t have the guts to do so. Apart from that, Hanbyul’s my one and only noona.I’m just so confused right now. Its too impossible for us to meet often since Hanbyul would be staying at Sora’s house.

“Sura-ah,why are you so quiet today?” Sura flinched to Omma’s words. “Are you not feeling well?”

Sura gulped down the glass of wine, “Ah ani I’m just tired.”

“Hanhae ya why don’t you bring Sura up to the room.”

“ani ahjumma,don’t worry about me. The ceremony’s gonna be over soon isn’t it..?”

“Ani Sura you look really pale right now. Son,please bring Sora up. I’ll call you guys down for the photo taking session.”

With a heavy heart,I stood up and took her hands while she on the other hand was holding onto Sangmin’s. The 3 of us practically walked out of the wedding hall timidly. I just can’t describe how awkward it is to have Sangmin with us right now.How are we suppose to settle things when Sangmin’s there?! We were all just busy with our own phones. Blindly scrooling my timeline and so many pictures of Hanbyul Noona and Sanggeun hyung’s wedding. And then I caught myself staring at my phone screen;

@SmilySura In one day I think of you a million times.. wwww.suraarararara/dngsuhanhae

kang-su-ra-012.jpg?w=560

I bluntly showed her and was giggling to myself , “My pretty baby” and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

“Hanhae-yaa~” she blushed.

And then someone cleared his throat obvious enough it was Sangmin,“hi guys,I still do exist here!” Me and Sura cant be bothered with him at that moment.I only see her and no one else. I don’t really care how silly I’m gonna look or how awkward things are gonna be, as long as I have Kang Sora around those things don’t matter.

The 3 of us collapse on the queen size bed in the hotel room and silent for a minute.We just stare at the blank ceiling until the room door bell and broke out the silence.It was the boys from Buckwilds. All of them apparently followed us up and Thank God they were there.

Giri pounce onto Sura, “Sura-yaaa~ What are you gonna do? Come date me! In-laws cant date each other right..?”

“shiro~~~” I grin when she said that.

“Wae?wae?wae? I thought you said I was more good looking than Hanhae! I seriously wonder what do you see in him. Just look at him. That glorious cheekbones! So ugly~”

Time to step in , “ya Love is blind okay!”

“I think Hanhae is super ugly and I don’t even know why I’m with him right now. You’re right I should just date you giri. Life would be so much better at least I wouldn’t have to be in –laws…”

Everyone went quiet.Sura’s sarcasm definitely burn me to ashes.It was as if it was all my fault that we became like this.I don’t know what else I should do.

“But I don’t get how Sanggeun Hyung and your noona could date. I mean like Sanggeun hyung is so stiff and he’s defenitely out of your noona’s league” andup who could sense the tension.

“well then that’s fate.You know threads of destiny…” There she goes again making the room all cold.

I let out a sigh , “then what about us?” I opened a bottle of soju and gulp it down, “what are we? What am I to you at this point? You think I didn’t try to avoid this marriage to happen? Why are you saying it as if it was my fault?”

Sura sit up and gave me a cold stare , “Isnt it obvious that we’re not fated?did I say it was your fault? We’re definitely a couple comes in-law..do you really think we could go any further than this…?Dream on” she laughed.

My heart just got pierced.Where did the Sura I know went to?Why is she being like this all of a sudden? Or maybe she was just playing with me?friends with benefits? Am I even standing on earth to watch this happen to me?! I might as well just die.

“wait what? Why are you two being like this? Hey cmon guys with everyone’s head in this, we could figure things out. Sura-ya why are you being like this suddenly. You just said Hanhae’s the one a moment ago and now this? You gotta be kidding right now.” Sangmin backing me up

“Oppa, we cant get the things we want always and thus you cant trust someone’s words that easily. Action speaks louder than words. I think Hanhae had been living in his own world and oh poor little him. He got stress out of nothing. My heart  goes out to you bestfriend.Didnt know you’re that loyal…”

“Oh My God. What the is going on?” Zico being Zico.

I had nothing else to say. My heart had been shattered into pieces. Oh please tell me its April Fools day today or it’s a hidden camera that I didn’t know about or just anything as long as its not this. Like a man, I’m trying so hard here not to vent my anger out and drop dead into tears. I thought she was the one. NO. She’s the one and why is she doing this to me?!

I it all up , “ so that’s the end for us? Well yeah that’s a good thing right? Sure a blessing from God. On top of that, I would be so goddamn busy with my schedule as you know I am preparing for my next mixtape and also comeback so I wouldn’t have time for you too which is also a waste of my precious time.Seriously Sura I didn’t know we had the same thing in mind. Bet you had it kept for a long time right!”

“Well yeah I did  kept it since Day 1. Its so hilarious to see you so sure, so loyal and so so committed. At least I had fun and I hope you did too.Everything’s settled now right? We don’t have to worry about being in-laws whatever anymore! Yeay to that! Its FREEDOM right now! Come lets go Giri its now time for us to have some time alone…! My perfect guy!” Sura grabbed Giri

“I swear I don’t know anything about this Hanhae~” Giri went into panic mode as they both swayed away pass me..

My legs failed on me and into squad position, “WOW.”

The guys tried to comfort me but of course I had to show them that what I said was what I really wanted. I don’t know how much I wanted to scream. I just wanna get this ceremony over and done with like as soon as possible. I cant stand watching myself losing the sunshine of my life. I look really pathetic.

Twitter update:

@Hanhae90 언제나 이렇게 웃어요 나 세상이 힘들게 해도 이런 내 모습을 보고도

넌 정말 행복해 ? (i always smile like this even when the world makes it hard after seeing me like this are you really happy?)

@smilysura 가슴아 너무 미안해 사랑은 영원을 말 하고픈데 현실은 이별을 말하죠. (heart, i’m really sorry love speaks of forever but reality speaks of goodbye.)

@Zico92 세상에 완벽한 남자와 완벽한 여자는없다. (in this world, there is no perfect guy and there is no perfect girl.)

@Gganmo90:@Zico92 @Hanhae90 세상 앞에 크게 소리치고 싶은데 사랑해.. (i want to shout out loud to the world i love you)

@giriboy91: @Gganmo90 @Hanhae90 @Zico92 쉽게 날 지나치는 그대곁에..또 다가가 한걸음 조차. (you pass by me so easily..but i can’t even approach you.)

@Hanhae90: @giriboy91 @Gganmo90 @zico92 GAY BOYS wwww.pictithanhaehahahah/bbuckkwilds

.tumblr_lszt1ppsqr1qk99ozo1_250.jpg

@smilysura 추억은 아주 잠시 나를 위로할 뿐 넌 내 곁에 없는데 .. (memories comfort me for just a moment you’re not by my side ..)

-

I just don’t get you Sura. Why are all this happening to us? What has gotten into you?! I swear to God I still love you so much and I miss you already.