Have you ever thought about Us?

Friends With Benefit

As any other fridays,You and Hanhae would always head to the clubs.It had always been Hanhae's dream to become a rapstar.As an underground rapper,He would never fails to bring me along to where his gig was held.

"Ya~! pabo, where are you?! We've been waiting here since forever!"

"Ahhhh I'm on my way already you !Sorry I was caught up with project just now."

"Alright! Pppali!If you're not going to reach here in 5 minutes,we'll leave you. i'll hung up now,alright?"

"Oh wait! You guys at the normal cafe?"

"Ya ! I've sent you multiples of text! Come here quick,you need a slap seriously!"

"Ya! Ya! Arasso! I'll be there in a minute! CUT!"

The guys tend to treat me like one of them since they're very comfortable around me and know my flaws other than that I'm the maknae in the family,living with a single dad and 3 Oppas.Couldn't be much of a difference.

The sound of the jingle bells as soon as i push the door open with all forced made them guys turn their heads towards the entrance of the cafe.i gave them a force smile because i was still panting and i was tired from having classes everyday.I walked towards them showing them an innocent face since i was late.

"ahhh guys i'm sorry~!"

That little geeky guy,lilbo stared at me as if something was up , "As long as.....tonight's on you....i guess we'll be fine"

"Had your dinner?" Hanhae shrug as he pulled out the chair for me.

I tuck my hair behind my right ears , " Alright deal! Tonight's on me! I am really hungry right now,I'm about to die. Have you guys eaten?"

"We could die out of hunger while waiting for you.Such a slow pig." Andup said teasingly.

"Ya i already said the drinks on me tonight so dont complain much. I'm a girl afterall. But since you guys waited for me,lets make our move now.Its not like there's no food there right..."

I couldnt explain how tired i was but it was Friday night i had to enjoy no matter what.We walk up the streets of Hongdae.I couldn't resist the smell of the spicy rice cake and we had to practically stop-by to satisfy my craving and hunger.Going to the favourite club,we were mostly known as the regular or rather faithful customer there.Since they wasn't performing that night,we just had to chill out and drink the busy week off.

" Ya Hanhae-ah,Someone in your class is interested in you! WoW! HanHae got Fan! i really dont know how girls can fall for you...If it was giri,i would understand~" i said excitedly.

"Ya Ya Ya I am handsome okay! I wonder if any guys would fall for a pig like you! but wait, she's in the same course? what's her name?"

"You dont say.I'll bring an uhljjang boyfriend then i'll be 'In your Face Jung Hanhae!' Yes! She's actually a friend of mine.She's very pretty and sweet.no no not telling you her name since you called me pig!"

He squeezed my wrist , "Tell me her name you brat!"

Giri was giggling to himself, " there's prolly a reason why she's not telling you.......She might not want you to fall for her friend"

Andup turned to me with a 0.0 face "Oh! Our pretty Pig SuRa is Jealous~"

"Ya Ya Ya! Dont be ridiculous! Why would i be jealous?! Its meant to be a secret okay! And secrets are meant to be kept...."

HanHae laughing so hard , "Prolly she's prettier than you thats why.Awww SuRa,Dont worry i wont fall for her , i know you love me and want to stick by me like a glue..~" placing his head on my shoulder and tugging my arms tight.

Moving my shoulder up and down , " ya get your head off my shoulder! ohh please dream on Jung HanHae.I think you need a slap!"

We literally spend hours there drinking and teasing each other.By midnight everyone was a little tipsy.We drank more than usual.shots after shots,it never tasted that sweet before.So Gganmo had this crazy idea to play spin the bottle where if the tip of the bottle points at you,the person who got it before you would decide if you would kiss the person of their choice or tell a true story about youself that you've been hiding.

Everytime the bottle spins,i shut my eyes hard so that it wouldnt point at me.And it went well for a couple of rounds.Hearing funny and crap stories of them guys,i didn't know they are such nice people since they had always beeen showing their bad boy side.I was taking a sip when giri was spinning the bottle AND it stopped..at me.

Looking at giri who was thinking hard of what to do to me, "Oh please be good Giri.you know i've always liked you."

Giri snapped his fingers, " BINGO! I've always liked you too SuRa. you're to beautiful tonight that i wish to see you and HanHae's lips together."

Although i was a little drunk,i am still aware of the surroundings, " WHAT?! NO! You mad giri?!"

"hey,its just a game..why can't you do it?You guys done this before.You like HanHae dont you?" Gganmo placed his arms around my neck.

"Guys please! I'm telling i dont ...." 

My sentence got cut of when HanHae pulled my hand and started kissing me.It wasn't just a peck. The seconds felt like hours. To be honest,that wasn't my first kiss with HanHae,yes it happened once a year each time we play this game but somehow at that very moment,the kiss felt different.Since i was still in a shocked,Hanhae lead the whole kissing process.The kiss felt more passionate then ever.I shut my eyes slowly.Feeling our tongues going around,my heart  was racing and i wish time would stop.I wanted to pull back but my guts told me to continue and Hanhae wasn't letting me go either.He had me in his arms already.After the long 15 seconds of it,We started pulling back slowly.We looked at each other in the eyes but for once i couldn't even last for a second.We got awkward eversince.

It was 3am and we were rather high than drunk.We walked down the empty streets and silence filled the air.Me and Hanhae was still not talking. I stood by Lilbo side all the way and he couldn't stop giggling to himself everytime he looked at me.Since it was late and i couldn't get out of this awkward situation, i decided to head home.

"Ermmm guys,i think i should head home now. its late."

"Dont you want to go to my crib and have more drinks? its so unlike you my dear" Gganmo exclaimed.

"Ahhh no.i'm just feeling a little tired. So yeah. See you guys around!" I insist while i hailed the cab that was heading towards us.

"Alright then get home safely and call any of us when you've reached safely in the house." Andup said while i was giving and the rest including Hanhae an awkward hug.

Hanhae didn't even utter a word.He let out a sigh when i was hugging him and was staring at the ground when i entered the cab.As i was about to shut the door,HanHae pulled it open and force himself in.I was about to pushed HanHae out but the driver had already step on those gears.

"Ya~~You shouldnt be going home alone.You're a girl and I've always been sending you home." HanHae broke the silence. "Sorry about just now.Sorry for making things awkward,As you know i was little drunk.So lets forget what happened just now.It was just a game.....So,we shouldnt be like this.We're friends remember? Best buddies,bestfriend and we're too comfortable enough to do this things.We're good?"

It felt like salt on a cut.It somehow hurts when he said that.But i thought that i shouldnt be feeling like this and yes prolly i was just drunk.Things happen when you're drunk.And i can't develope feelings for my bestfriend.

"of course we're good!Thanks for always sending me back home.I'll get a boyfriend soon so you dont have to do this already," i finally came to my senses.

"Ya~~you wont get a boyfriend because you're a pig." Hanhae teased to break the tense situation. 

I rolled my eyeballs and put my head on his shoulder, " And i welcome you to sleepover at the pig sty tonight.Appa's on a business trip,Sanggeun Oppa went to Jeju and SangMin oppa still in camp...And i have to idea where SangKyu Oppa is."

"Yeap i know.SangKyu texted me and he's at his girlfriend's place tho i cant reject him to accompany you tonight.Come sleep for abit i'll wake you up when we've reached." He patted my head.

And by that night,we've sorted our feelings our.We were just buddies and nothing else.