Shin Soohyun

What Can I Do?

U-Kiss' Dorm

Soohyun was surfing the internet when Kiseop went out of his room. Soohyun acknowledged Kiseop's presence but didn't look away from the screen of the computer. He was reading recent news and one surely caught his attention. It was about a new girl group, not really something shocking. What shocked him the most was the name of one of the members; Yeonjin.

"Hey, hyung, what's wrong?" Kiseop asked when he returned from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hands. "You look like you've seen a ghost, what's gotten into you?"

Soohyun closed the window and turned the computer off. "Hey, Seop? Do you know where Xander-hyung is?" Kiseop shook his head before tilting his head and nodded. "Tell me, where is he?"

"Hm, as much as I can remember, I think he's somewhere near Daegu," Kiseop said when he walked back to the kitchen and washed the glass he used. "I think he's in a store somewhere there,"

Soohyun nodded. He folded the paper he was holding and placed it in his pocket. "I'll see you later, okay? Wake up the members later and tell them to go practice," Kiseop nodded. "I'll call you," Soohyun said as he took his jacket and shoes and left.

"Wonder what that's all about," Kiseop said but shrugged it off as he went to the living room and watched TV.


With Soohyun

*Soohyun's POV*

Alexander-hyung, why didn't you tell us about this? I can't believe you managed to hide this from us. Why'd you do this, hyung? "Xander-hyung!"

"Oh, hi Soohyunnie! What are you doing here?" Alexander-hyung said with a huge grin.

I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him intently. "Hyung, you didn't tell us about this," I told him, showing him the piece of paper that contained the article I copied. "Why'd you do it, hyung? How can you do it, hyung? Why didn't you tell us about Yeonjin? You knew about it all along! You've kept in touch with Hana!"

He looked at me with a sad smile. "That's right, Soohyun. I kept in touch with Hana. We talked. I knew about Yeonjin all along and I hid it from you. But I didn't do it because I didn't want to. I did it because I couldn't, because I shouldn't,"

"But hyung! It'll help Kevin a lot! Kevin, if Kevin finds out, he'll be happy again. He should know," I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Do you think that'll help Yeonjin?! She's weak, Soohyun, she became weak when all of that happened. There was a time when I visited their dorm, I heard Yeonjin cry. She never cried, but because of that incident, she does, every night for 3 months! She's nt yet recovered, so, please, please, please Soohyun, I'm begging you, don't. Rather, help us, Hana and I," Hyung said. I looked at him.

"That's right, Soohyun-ssi, help us,"


Hey, comments please!! A little cliffhanger :D