[ch.1] S.S' Introduction

What Can I Do?

Newest Kpop News

New three member girl group from Starlight Entertainment, Sound S., are making waves with their debut song, Sori (Sound Ye Ye Ye [VNT]). Leader Hana tweeted last Monday, "I'm so excited for our debut! I will be the leader, Yeonnie will be the rapper and little Boo will be the main dancer. I'm really excited. To all of you, I hope you listen to us. Zai zien." We found out that, for a month during her training, she stayed in China where she learned Chinese, Yeonnie or Yeonjin used to live in Japan before moving to Canada then finally settling in Korea two years ago. Maknae Boo or Bora was born in the Philippines but was raised in Korea since she was 8. This group is truly international.

Now, let's talk about their name, Sound S. Sound S means Sound Star, a name that was taken from Starlight's name.

We had a chance to interview the members, here are their answers.

Kim Hana

What made you want to be an idol?

Well, I was a big fan of TVXQ, Super Junior and Rain. They were the ones who inspires me to be an idol.

Lee Yeonjin

Are you still in contact with U-Kiss' Kevin?

No, and, I don't want to talk about it.

Cho Bora

Is it true you're in a relationship with F.Cuz's Kan?

Of course not. We're just really good friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are news for all of you, Starlight E. will be producing a mini-drama series for the girls and two boy groups. Look out for it!