Call

What Can I Do?

[A/N: First of all, I'm sorry for not updating. I know, it's been a long time, but hey, it's better late than never. Anyway, comments please. This chapter will reveal more of the plot from WGM - SE so if you haven't read it, I suggest you do it now. We Got Married - Scandal Edition ]

Sound S' dorm

Hana was the first one to wake up. She looked at her phone, it was 8 am. She quickly got up from her bed and went to Bora's room since she's a heavy sleeper. Yeonjin's room was beside Hana's and since she's a light sleeper, she would have heard Hana's alarm tone. "Bora-ya, wake up. We have to practice for our performance tonight,"

"Five more minutes unnie," Bora said as she rolled over. Hana rolled her eyes and tickled Bora's weakest part; her feet. "Arasso, I'm up," Bora said as she reluctantly got up.

Yeonjin was in the kitchen drinking milk when the two members arrived and joined her. "Can't we eat anything? Is there food, unnie?" Bora said as she sat beside Yeonjin and looked at the older girl. "You know, Yeonjin-unnie, you seem to really like that milk," Yeonjin only smiled and patted the younger girl on the head. Bora smiled.

A few minutes later, a bowl of ramyun was set in front of Yeonjin and Bora. Hana was about to sit down when her phone rang. "What is it now? Oh, wait, that ring tone, aish," Hana muttered before making her way towards her room. Yeonjin watched as the older girl disappeared while Bora ignored it and just ate.

***Hana***Phone Convo*

Hana: Yah! Stop calling! I need to eat, y'know.

Alexander: Mianhae! It's just that, I need to tell you something.

Hana: What is it?

Alexander: Kevin...he accidentally overheard our conversation from earlier.

Hana: Mworago?! What happened next?

Alexander: Of course, he asked me who it was.

Hana: And?

Alexander: I told him it was you.

Hana: What?! Why?! What happened next?

Alexander: He teased me and asked since when have we become a couple.

Hana: Jinjja? He didn't hear us talking about her?

Alexander: Luckily, I think he didn't.

Hana: Argh! Babo Xander!

Alexander: Yah! I'm older than you! You should show some-

Hana: Arasso, arasso. Anyway, I have to go. I need to eat and I still need to prepare for tonight. I'll call you when we get there.

Alexander: Arasso. Bye.

***End of convo***

'Kevin and Yeonjin shouldn't meet. At least, not yet. I don't think they're both ready. I'm afraid, if they see each other, Yeonjin might end up breaking down. I can't see her break down. At least, not again,' Hana thought to herself as she walked back to the kitchen and began eating.


Comments please!!!