Chapter 8: JINJA!?!?!

It's Goodbye

A/N: Warning, contains talking only. This is the call between you and Hana. You can skip this chappie if you want to, because its just you and Hana talking about EXO-K's concert.

________________________________________________________________________

"Yoboseyo?" you answered.

"EUNJIIIIIIIII i cant fall asleep so i figured id call you!!!" Hana called.

"AISHH i was just about to sleeeep." you whined.

"AIGOOO you wouldnt leave me to space out now would you!?" Hana said. You pouted. Hana chuckled.

"Im guessing you're pouting because you took a long pause" Hana said.

"Aish...anyways i need to ask you something." you said.

"Bwoh?" she asked.

"Want to come to me to go to a concert?" you asked.

"No thanks, not interested in many fans yelling." she said boredly.

"Its EXO-K's conert, but it's fine i can always find someone else~" you sang.

"JINJA!?!?!?!!?!? YOU WOULDNT REPLACE ME GIMMMMIE THE TICKET!!!!" Hana practically yelled. If she yelled any louder your eardrums were going to burst.

"YAHHH!!!! QUIET DOWN!!! I swear your looks are decieving" you said.

"Mianhae and how?" Hana asked.

"You dress tomboy-ish but you dont act like it." you said. Hana giggled.

"Sorry, but i dont like the flowy girly dresses." Hana said.

"You act girly though." you said.

"Haha...anyways when's the concert?" Hana asked.

"Saturday." you said.

"JINJA!?!?! KYAAAAAA i can see them soon!!! Also, why did you want to go..i thought you didnt like them." Hana said.

"I just need to see something..." you said.

"Jinja? or is it because you secretly like them?" Hana asked.

"Aniyo...i need to see something only...you'll know later.." you said.

"Ughhhhh just tell me noww!" Hana said.

"Ani!" you said.

"TELL MEEEE~" Hana whined. You ended the call and set your phone down on the table next to your bed. On the other hand Hana was pouting that you ended it. Also, she was happy she was going to see EXO-K. *Im going to see them!!!!* Hana thought. She couldnt sleep so she stayed up listening to EXO-K's songs trying to remember the lyrics so she can sing along. You were about to go to sleep. *Hana...you're such a fangirl..* you thought and laughed. Then you drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha...just you and Hana's phone call. Nothing much...lolol just an extra chappie. Anyways if you read the chappie thanks...haha i know their phone call was boring, and not long xD...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong