Chapter 1: Flashback: Meeting Sehun

It's Goodbye

A/N: The first couple chapters will be flashback. I'll A/N at the top again when the flashback is done :D sorry...i know flashbacks are boring ><"...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Omma!!! Appa!!!!" you yelled. You wandered around everywhere to find them. You were young and barely knew anything. You slid down the slide and looked around the playground calling for them. They didnt answer. *Omma, Appa!! Where'd you go?!?!* you thought. You wandered farther and farther from the playground. You yelled again, and no answer. You sat there for awhile sniffling and crying. A figure hovered over you and picked you up. *Appa?* you thought. You turned around and saw not your appa but a complete stranger. He smirked at you.

"Let me go!!!" you yelled. He only walked away. Just then a rock hit his head which caused him to be mad. He turned around and cause you to turn around also. You looked at a young boy who looked your age. You blinked. Then you heard him yell.

"Yah!! Pick on someone your own size!!" he yelled. His voice was kinda pitchy but it was cute and funny to you. You giggled.

"Aww a lost boy?" the bigger guy said.

"Let her go!!" he yelled again. All the big guy did was laugh. The smaller boy threw another rock that hit his forehead. He then threw you on the ground and chased the little boy. You fell harshly on the floor scraping your knee. The little boy ran fast past the man and helped you up. 

"Can you run?" he asked. You nodded and he ran. It almost felt like he was dragging you. The guy chased after you and the other boy. You both were fast and full of energy. Finally the other guy gave up and left you both to run. Both of you ended up at the Han River. You looked back and the guy was gone so you stopped running. He felt you stopping and looked back. He saw he was gone also. Then he huffed trying to catch his breath. Then he stood up tall.

"Hi!! My name is Oh Sehun!!" he said happily. You smiled at him and stood up tall too.

"Hiii!!! My name is Kim EunJi!! Thanks for saving me!!" you said.

"So, EunJi mind if i call you Eunnie?" he asked.

"Sure! if i can call you Sehunnie!!" you said. He laughed and nodded.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"5! and you?" you responded.

"6! Call me oppa!!" he exclaimed. You giggled and nodded. *He's cute* you thought.

"So why were you alone?" Sehun asked.

"Oh..My Appa and Omma..i didnt see them anymore" you sniffled.

"Awww...dont worry! your Sehunnie will stay with you until they arrive!!" Sehun said. You cheered up and smiled. Both of you talked for hours. Finally when it got dark, your Omma and Appa came running to you.

"EUNJI!!! Where were you?!?! We were trying to find you everywhere!!! Dont run off like that again!!" Omma exclaimed.

"Where Omma and Appa go?" you asked innocently.

"We went to get ice cream for you!" Omma yelled.

"Oh.." you pouted.

"Come on, Kaja" Appa said. You stood still.

"Waeyo?" Omma asked.

"I dont want to leave my Sehunnie!" you pouted.

"Aigoo..whose Sehunnie?" Appa asked. You pointed to him. Sehun waved and smiled. Omma and Appa laughed.

"Hi" they said.

"Dont worry i can go back home on my own! I'll see you again Eunnie!" Sehun said and ran off home. You smiled then left with your Omma and Appa.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know i also A/N at the top XD keke....so the first chappie is up with the flashback! how was it? Please comment below D=! if you dont then..then...i'll cry T.T" keke just kidding but, i really do enjoy reading your comments. Even critism...keke i want to hear your thoughts!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong