Chapter 22: Fight

It's Goodbye

Luhan walked away from you house after saying goodbye. *I have something to do* Luhan thought. He quickly walked to EXO-K's dorm. When he knocked on the door, Kai was the first one to open the door. Luhan walked in ignoring Kai's hello. He looked around for Sehun.

"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asked.

"In his room.." Kai annswered. Luhan walked away, and stormed into Sehun's room. Sehun was taking a nap. Luhan walked over and pulled the blanket. Sehun woke up and wiped his eyes. Then he saw Luhan.

"Oh..hi, you could've just woken me up." Sehun said.

"Shut up, why did you hurt EunJi?" Luhan said. At the sound of your name, Sehun's face changed.

"Dont you ever mention her every again infront of me." Sehun said.

"Waeyo? What did EunJi ever do to deserve being hurted by you repeatedly after saying she's sorry over and over!?" Luhan yelled. All the other EXO-K members grew curious as to why there was yelling, so they decided to be nosy. They listened behind the door. There was tons of yelling.

"What did EunJi ever do? SHES NOT THAT INNOCENT!! Even though she knew how i felt, she ignored it! I loved her." Sehun said.

"SO!? She said she was sorry! Over and over i see her cry because of you!! EunJi is always saying she misses you, and yet you push her down and left with some girl." Luhans said.

"Jihye? you know shes my girl" Sehun said.

"Doesnt mean you should push her on the floor and let her cry there. She was even threatened and yet you did nothing!!" Luhan yelled. Sehun grew pissed off.

"If you are my friend you would out, or be on my side." Sehun said.

"Oh, too bad because im EunJi's friend too." Luhan said. Sehun grew more pissed. The others interrupted by busting the door open before a physical fight could start. 

"STOP IT, YOU BOTH ARE CLOSE FRIENDS. You dont need to fight over something." Suho yelled.

"Close friends?" Luhan said and laughed.

"My friends would never hurt someone, nor leave them there to cry." Luhan said and walked out. Then he headed out of the door and back to his own dorm. Sehun had enough. *Luhan, why of all the people you turn on me?!?!* Sehun thought. He picked up a pillow and threw it across the room.

"WAE LUHAN WAE!!" Sehun yelled. All of the others left the room. *Luhan how could you turn on me!?* Sehun yelled in his mind. On the other hand, Luhan was pissed too. *Sehun, wae would you hurt someone like that!? I considered you like a brother, but now i dont even know. EunJi repeatedly has to say sorry to you, and now you deny her.* Luhan thought. He fusteratedly opened the door. All of EXO-M greeted him, but Luhan ignored them. He headed straight to his room. Then the went to his bed and laid there. *How could you*  Both Sehun and Luhan thought.

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeh...alot of drama...i was thinkingof not doing it, but....i decided to add it....mianhae for having them fight ><"...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong