Chapter 36: If Not Me, Then No One

It's Goodbye

Sehun was laying on his bed. After you ditched him, he went to his dorm. *Aish, why is this getting to me?!* he mentally screamed. Then he got up and stretched. *Maybe i should go on a walk* Sehun thought. He grabbed his cell phone, and hoodie. He put on his hoodie and left.

"I'm leaving for awhile" Sehun said. All of the others just nodded. Sehun sighed then walked out of the door. *whats on his mind...* the others thought. Sehun then hid his face and started walking in the direction of the park. He slowly walked making sure no one was looking at him. He reached the park, and realised he walked to the one you turned him down long time ago. He slowly walked to the bench where both of you last sat. *EunJi..* he thought. *NO SEHUN DONT THINK ABOUT HER!* Sehun thought. He then walked around for awhile. *Ugghh...not making me feel better* Sehun thought as he saw an ice cream stand. He then turned around. *I should go home...sick of the park now* Sehun thought. Then he walked back to the dorm. When he looked around, everyone was busy. He sighed then went to his room. 30 minutes later, a knock was at the front door. Suho got up from the couch and walked up to the door. Slowly he opened it, and saw Jihye was waiting there. He then opened the door for her, and she walked in. She looked around and then walked to Sehun's room. *Wow hello to you too* Suho thought. Then he closed the door and walked back to the couch. He continued watching the television. Jihye knocked on Sehun's door. Sehun hesitated to open it, but did. He was Jihye. Jihye walked in and sat on his bed.

"Lets go hang out today!" Jihye said.

"You can, but i dont want to" Sehun said. 

"Lately you havent been hanging aorund me anymore." Jihye pouted.

"I always do hang out with you. This time i dont want to." Sehun said and walked to his bed. He sat down next to Jihye.

"No, since that day i fought with EunJi, you havent been hanging around me. Dont tell me you like her now." Jihye said and rolled her eyes. Sehunn sighed. *DO i?* Sehun thought about it for awhile. He stayed silent and Jihye pouted.

"I knew it! You fell for her again. You promised that you loved me and only me. you lier." Jihye said.

"I do love you." Sehun said.

"lier." Jihye said.

"If you're acting like this then go. I dont need anymore of this" Sehun said.

"Wow okay i see. So you want to stay here and think about EunJi." Jihye said.

"Shut up Jihye" Sehun growled.

"Then tell me you dont love EunJi" Jihye said.

"I cant tell you that." Sehun said.

"Wow Sehun, you changed. I thought you hated EunJi." Jihye said and left. *I thought i hated her too...* Sehun thought. He sighed. Jihye grabbed the door and slammed it shut then she left the dorm. *What's going on?* EXO-K thought. They looked at Jihye walk out of the door. Another door slammed on her way out. *If not me, then no one...not even EunJi* Jihye thought and walked away from their dorm.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke....Jihye and Sehun fought!! YEYEYEYEYEYE!!! The ending may come soon though =(...but its okay because i will make other stories that might fail too...lolololol anyways yeah...it might end =(..but i have no more ideas..

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong