Chapter 38: It's Goodbye?

It's Goodbye

You saw a flash in the distance. You knew what it was. Before Luhan or Hana could stop you, you ran into the street. You hear Hana and Luhan yelling but you ignored it. You didnt even think about it, it felt like you wanted to do it. The car was comming to you both at a fast speed. You ran as fast as you could. Sehun looked up and saw you running to him. *Is this a dream? Is EunJi running to me?* he thought. He stood there still. You were running to him. He had no idea what was going on. *Legs...please let me run faster!!* you thought. You ran and ran until you were infornt of Sehun. You pushed him out of the way, and BAM. Luhan and Hana ran to you. Sehun's eyes widened and looked at you. *DID...DID EUNJI SAVE ME?!* he thought. He got up and ran to you too. Luhan and Hana bent down closer to you. Soon Sehun followed after. Hana glared at Sehun. *Its all his fault!!* Hana thought. *Sehun?* Luhan thought. They all looked at each other. Then they looked at the car. Sehun recongized the person who was driving it. It was Jihye. *JIHYE?!?!?!* Sehun thought. Then Sehun looked at you. His eyes softened and he picked your head up. He shook you, and your eyes widened.

"PABO WHY'D YOU HELP ME!" Sehun yelled.

"YAH BE NICE TO HER!!" Hana yelled at Sehun.

"Gwenchana...and because im a pabo..." you said weakly.

"Shhh...dont talk..." Luhan said.

"Sehun...i always thought i loved you as a brother....but...it wasnt like that..........." you said weakly. *I knew it* Luhan thought. His heart hurted, but he ignored it. He took out his phone and dialed for help. 

"EunJi..." Hana said.

"Take care of EunJi....make sure she stays alive...i'll be back" Sehun said. Then he handed you to Hana.

"YAHH YOU'RE DITCHING HER AGAIN?!!?" Hana yelled.

"I have some business i need to get taken care of" Sehun said. Sehun looked at you one last time before walking away. *I want to stay with you, but i need to take care of Jihye first. I wont forgive her.* Sehun said. Luhan looked at Sehun. *What are you planning?* Luhan thought adn he watched Sehun walk away. Soon the ambulance came. They setted you down on a gurney. *Please be okay* Luhan thought. He rode in the ambulance with Hana and you. He held your hand. *EunJi stay strong...please!!* Hana thought. *I....dont....think.......i...........can..............make................it* you thought. You eyes closed. Luhan looked over at you. *No....you cant die!!!* Luhan looked at you. Soon they made it to the hospital. They rolled you to a room, there they connected wires to you. Hana and Luhan had to wait outside. *Please be okay...please..* they both thought. Soon Sehun came back. *Finihsed my business with Jihye...i hope she enjoys it there in jail* Sehun thought. He ran into the hospital. He asked for your room number. Then he went to the elevator, but it was being slow. He then headed straight for the stairs. He climbed up many staircases. He finally made it to the top and looked around. He spotted Luhan and Hana near a door. He ran to them.

"How is she?" Sehun asked.

"We dont know...." Luhan said. Soon the nurse came out. By the look on her face, they already knew. *No...NO..NOOOO....!!!!* they yelled in their heads. They ran into your room. You were pale and cold. Luhan and Hana were by your side. *This cant be happening...wake up...wake up!!* they thought. *Eunnie....Eunnie...wake up....wake up!!* Sehun thought. Luhan and Hana looked at Sehun. Sehun's eyes...they could tell Sehun wanted to be alone with you. They sighed. 

"Sehun...we know you want to be alone with her...we'll give you a ouple minutes" Hana said. Sehun looked at Hana. Hana dragged Luhan out of the room. *EunJi...wake up!!!* Luhan yelled in his head. Sehun walked closer to you. He held your hand that was cold. He found a loose strand of hair, and curled it behind your ear. 

"Eunnie...forgive me for not protecting you....forgive me for thinking i hated you....forgive me for being so mean to you. I love you Eunnie....i really do....i'll be the one missing you now...wae.....wae did you save me? I couldve been the one who's in your place....i love you Eunnie....come back to me please?" Sehun said. He looked at you hoping you would move a little bit...even a small bit. You didnt move. He sighed. A tear slipped his eyes. *Eunnie....if you can hear me please come back...we all miss you....* he thought. He looked at you again. You still looked pale, cold, and lifeless. He went closer to you. Then Sehun went closer and closer. His lips landed on your cold lips. *Eunnie...how can i live a life where you're not in it anymore?* Sehun thought. Another tear slipped his eye. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Soooo....its finally finished :D!!! i tried not to make it super sad......yet it mightve turned out sad right?.....anyways what do you think of the story? I want to hear some of your comments!!! Thankies to all my subscribers and readers for staying wiht me through this story!! I hope you will read more of my stories in the future...and i hope my future stories will be good...keke anyways thankies so much!!!! I Love you all!!! Even the silent readers XD<3 Sorry to the new new new subscribers that i did add your username at the bottom...

P.S. if you're wondering why i made her die is because.....i wanted a story that was different from most stories that would have the guy die for you. Also didnt want common stories of the girl kidnapping and threatning the guy. Then yeah you know the rest....i wanted a story that was different >< i hope you understand and wont be mad at me....

IMPORTANT:

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong