Chapter 2: Flashback: Growing Up

It's Goodbye

It's been years since you and Sehun knew each other. Your relationship has been strong with him. He was your best friend that you could trust with your secrets. Both of you even went to the same school. You would hangout at each other houses also. It was morning, and you jumped up from your bed. *I get to see Sehun!!!* you thought. Ever since the day he saved you, you were grateful to him. You ran into the bathroom and hurriedly cleaned up. Then you ran back into you room almost slipping on the floor. You looked in your closet for your school uniform. You grabbed it off of the hanger and started to get dressed. When you finished, you ran down the stairs almost falling.

"Umma, Appa im leaving!!!" you yelled.

"No breakfast!?" they yelled back.

"Ani!" you said. You really wanted some, but you wanted to see Sehun. You ran to school like your life depended on it. Ocassionally you bumped into people, but you yelled sorry and kept running. Finally you could see the school's front gate. You see Sehun waving at you from the front gate. You huffed and puffed and kept running. You ran into his arms almost tackling him.

"Aish! if you ran any faster you'd take us both down!" Sehun said.

"Mianhae!" you giggled.

"Anyways, did you have breakfast?" he asked.

"No, but it's okay im not hungry." you said. Your tummy growled and Sehun raised a brow.

"Not hungry?" Sehun asked.

"No...." you shyly responded. Sehun chuckled and reached into his lunch pack. He took out some food and handed it to you. No shook your head.

"Ani! it's your lunch!" you said.

"Take it or i'll feed you~" Sehun sang.

"Fine!" you took a small piece. Then you tackled him again, this time both of you fell. You fell on top of Sehun. Sehun's heart started to beat fast. You looked into his eyes, and he looked into your eyes too. You guys stared at each other for a good 2 minutes.

"Yah!!!" Sehun yelled.

"Mianhae Oppa!!" you yelled and got off. Then you got off. You stared down at him and tilted your head, then held out your hand. His face was red, and he was still on the floor.

"Bwoh?" he asked.

"You're still on the floor Sehunnie." you said. He rubbed the back of his neck. He was embarrassed. He took your hand, and you helped him up. Then both of you headed in the direction of the school. You both entered the school, and people glared at both of you. There was whispering and talking about you and Sehun. Most of them was girls being jealous that you had a good looking 'friend'. You clutched on you rbackpack tightly. Sehun saw this and hesitantly grabbed your hand. He looked at you, and you looked at his hand. Then you looked up at him. Both of you smiled and coninuted walking. Hand-in-hand, you both walked to your classroom.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke...Chappie 2! i feel like it's boring though since most of it was talking and explaining...but i'll try to do better :D comment below on what you think...haha flashbacks are sometimes hard to write...><"

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong