Chapter 14: You Both Know Each Other?

It's Goodbye

You lightly tapped his shoulder. He turned around, and you saw Sehun. You covered your mouth and gasped.

"Mianhae..i thought you were someone else.." you said.

"Luhan?" he asked. You nodded and he turned away. *How does he know that name?* you thought. You shrugged it off and walked away from that table. You walked off to the table far from it in the corner. Sehun secretly watched you from his table. Once in awhile he turned around and sneaked a glance at you. You would always turn away from him. Luhan finally came out of the bathroom and then looked at you. He looked confused as to why you didnt sit with Sehun. He ignored it and got drinks. When he got it, he walked to your table. He tilted his head.

"why dont you join me and my friend?" Luhan asked.

"Oh..Ne" you said. You knew you couldnt turn him down. He walked to the table that Sehun sat at. You hesitantly walked behind him. It seemed like you werent even walking. You were dragging your feet. You reached there, and Luhan scooted over. You sat down next to him. *Such a bad choice..* you thought. You sat directly infront of Sehun. *How do you know Luhan?* Sehun thought. He kept on looking at you. More like glaring. You tried ignoring his glares, but it didnt work. It felt awkward with him staring at you. Luhan noticed the tension and awkwardness here. He cleared his throat. Both you and Sehun looked at him. *Okay...now i know i shouldnt have done that..* Luhan thought. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away. You smiled and looked down. Luhan felt like something was wrong now. It has been quiet for the past 30 minutes.

"Yo, Sehun this is EunJi. EunJi this is Sehun." Luhan said. You both looked at Luhan the 2nd time. He sighed. Finally you guys began to talk.

"We know." both of you said. Then you looked at Sehun, and he exchanged glances. Both of you coughed awkwardly.

"Wait, both of you know each other?" Luhan asked.

"Ne.." you said.

"Yeah, shes a cold hearted person. I dont know why you are friends with someone like her. She's just going to break you down." Sehun said. You pouted, but then a frown came on your lips.

"What are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

"Nevermind i said anything. im going" Sehun said. Then he got up and walked away. He waved goodbye. He dragged his feet out of there and then when he opened the door, he slammed the door back. It made a loud slam sound. Luhan grew really confused. He looked at you hoping to get answers. You looked down, and started to play with you fingers. Luhan's face was written with confusion. You looked at him and sighed.

"Can you tell me whats with that now?" Luhan asked.

"Uhm...me and Sehun knew each other before...we meet when we were young." you confessed.

"Oh...then why did he act like that?" Luhan asked. You bit your bottom lip. Tears threatened to fall. He noticed and carassed your cheeks.

"Yah..its okay. You dont need to tell me." Luhan said.

"Ani..thanks for everything. I dont really understand it anymore, but i think its because..." you said and continued. You told him the whole story about your childhood. Also, about your seperation. He nodded in understandment. He looked at you with pity. You wanted to cry, but you held strong. He hugged you, and finally your tears came.

"I miss Sehun...i really do.." you said.

"Shhh...gwenchana....he'll come back to you one day." Luhan said. *Thank you Luhan...you're so much like a brother...* you thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

KEKEKE so did you guys thought it was Luhan who was in his hoodie? Suprise!! it was Sehun!! Yes XD if you're confused about the jacket, Sehun borrowed Luhan's hoodie. Or did he have the same exact one too....kekekekekeke iunno :D Hope you enjoyied.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong