~>Chappie 2 Final

Forbidden Love [2-shot-fan-fic]

JiYong’sPOV

After our second date I asked if I should take her home now…

“Yeah let’s go,” she smiled.

And we did…

“Turn right,” she gave me the direction…

I remember this place, this is really familiar.

“There’s our house,” she pointed.

I parked at the side…

This house is very familiar.

“Your house is very nice,” I said looking around.

“You want to come in? It’s getting late, maybe you should eat dinner with us,” she asked.

“Yeah sure,” I smiled.

So we did go in…

“Looks like Mom and Dad are in the meeting room, let’s go to my room,” she dragged me up stairs.

We went in her room…

She had pictures around.

I went to look around until a picture attracted me…

The table beside her bed… Beside her alarm clock were 3 pictures…

The first one was a picture of her

And the other one was this:

 

 

 

And the other one was a picture of a kid:

 

This picture is really familiar…

“Who is this?” I asked holding the picture up…

“Oh that’s my brother, I’m very curious about him that’s why I love him very much, it’s funny that He Need’s a Girl, maybe she has no girlfriend,” she smiled.

“You two seems to be close?” I asked biting my lower lip.

“No, I actually don’t see him, I didn’t see him since I was 3 years old, but all I know is that he existed,” she laughed… But deep inside I know she wants to tear up.

“Dinner’s ready darling!” someone called.

“Coming!” she smiled and dragged me down with her…

“I see you have a friend with you,” her mom smiled.

“Is it okay if he stays for dinner?” she asked her mom.

“Yeah sure, be careful with your dad,” her mom said.

So we ate dinner, her father always looks at me…

“Is he your friend HyunMi?” her dad asked.

“Uhh- yeah if that’s what you call it,” she said.

So we were done eating…

“HyunMi, go up to your room, and young man, come and have a chat with me in the living room,” her dad said.

“Yes sir,” I answered and followed him.

“Dad! Don’t interrogate him deh?!” HyunMi said.

“Yes darling, I’ll inform you once he leaves,” his dad said.

His dad and mom sat in front of me, we were face-to-face.

“Are you dating our daughter?” her dad asked.

“Not really sir,” I lied.

“You’re her friend?” her mom asked.

“Sir and Ma’am, I’m a decent young man, my name is Kwon Ji Yong, and…” I said stopping.

“And?” they asked at the same time.

“Don’t you remember me?!” my anger burst out. “I’m Your Son!”

Their eyes widened. Mrs. Kwon started to cry.

“JiYong! My son! You’ve grown so much!” she sat beside me and hugged me.

“How could you two not remember you have a son?! You don’t even contact me! You kept avoiding my calls and change numbers!” I said crying. “I’m your son!” I cried.

“JiYong-ah, I didn’t know, your grandfather said to avoid you,” Dad explained.

“JiYong-ah, where are you staying? Come and live with us like before. Or! You can stay here tonight! I’ll call the maid to tidy up your old room!” Mom said looking straight in my eyes.

“Forgive us,” they both said and gave me a hug.

“Does HyunMi know?” Mom asked.

“No, I’m about to say it,” I said.

“Arasso, she misses you a lot, go stay for the night deh? Ill work on your clothes for tomorrow,” she said.

I simply nodded and went upstairs to see HyunMi…

Was it that easy? I miss my family, so I threw my anger aside.

I knocked on her door…

“JiYong-ah!~ You’re leaving?” she asked opening it…

This girl in front of… I thought that she’ll be mine… That she’s the one who I can live with for the rest of my life.

But what happened? We’re related…

“Actually I need to talk with you,” I smiled and went in…

We sat on her bed.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“You said you didn’t know your brother?” I repeated.

“Yeah, not even his name, nor age, nor birth date, looks, and more…” she said.

“Well, all I know is that he has been longing to see you and misses you,” I gave her a sad smile.

“How come you know, do you know hi-” I cut her off.

“He is 18…” I said.

“His birth date is August 18,” I said… She became silent…

“How did you know?”she asked, tears starting to form in her eyes.

“He’s 170cm tall,” I continued and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

“That person’s name is… Kwon Ji Yong,” I finally said.

“Are you kidding me?!” she cried.

“HyunMi-ah, I didn’t know,” I said.

“I think we’re done for the day, please get out of my room,” she calmly said.

I stared at her blank expression.

“Get out of my room,” she said not looking at me.

I stood and went out…

Mom directed me to my room…

I threw myself into my new bed and cursed myself.

HyunMi’s POV

After he went out and closed the door I began to cry…

Why is this thing happening to me?!

Why!!! This is a piece of !

I cried and cried all night…

I decided to go in my bathroom… Removed my clothes and the shower.

“Ahhh!!!!!!!!!” I cried aloud… The bathroom really helps me a lot…

I cry here every time I want to… This is the only place I can cry where no one can damn hear me.

 

Early in the morning I woke up all dressed for school…

“Oh, hi darling,” my mom greeted me with a big smile… I never saw her smile like that before.

“Come and eat breakfast, are you going to school with your brother?” she asked.

“Bwoh?! He’s here?!” I asked.

“Yeah, probably asleep in his room, your brother grew pretty handsome ei?” she smiled more.

“I’m going now,” I said and went out as fast as I can and drove fast.

 

JiYong’sPOV

Mom said HyunMi went to school early rushing… I understand that she’s avoiding me, but I have to talk to her. We’ve got to sort this out.

So I went to school too…

After classes in the afternoon, I passed by the hallways where no students were wandering…

Probably they got home already.

 

HyunMi’s POV

“HyunMi, would you like to date me? I’ll ask you again,” WooYoung asked me in a corner.

I was completely blocked by his arms… He caged me in a corner.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to answer now I’ll-”he said but I cut him off with a kiss…

He kissed me back…

 

JiYong’sPOV

I saw 2 students kissing in a corner…

When I noticed, it was WooYoung and HyunMi…

I angrily approached them and punched WooYoung…

I dragged HyunMi with me in the school’s garden where no students wander around too.

“What’s your problem?!” I asked her.

“I should be the one asking you that! You just ruined my 1st kiss!” she shouted.

“1st kiss?! I thought I was your 1st kiss?!” I shouted in anger.

“For your info, I don’t consider someone in the family my 1st kiss! You’re my brother for goodness sake!” she shouted and left. Just like that she left.

Why is this happening to us?! She’s right! I’m her brother and I shouldn’t be angry with that…

I followed her and she went to WooYoung standing in a corner holding his face that was punched by me.

“I’m sorry, he’s such a protective brother that he even punched you, gwenchana?” HyunMi touched her face.

“I’m alright, don’t worry, I understand being a brother too… Is he really your brother?! I can’t believe it,” Wooyoung respond.

“Anyway let’s go?” HyunMi asked.

“Yeah sure,” WooYoung said and put his arms around her neck… They went out of the school…

After a few days the same thing happened…

She kept avoiding me…

Until finally, I confronted her in school…

“HyunMi!” I held her hands…

“Yes, what do you need DEAR BROTHER?” she asked emphasizing the word.

“Don’t avoid me please,” I cried.

“And why?! Stop isizing me you tening ! Just get away from me!  When I’m with you all I feel is love! I love you! Not as your sister! WHY COULD THIS DARN THING HAPPEN TO ME?! THIS IS YOU KNOW! I KEPT AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO SHOW MY REAL FEELINGS BECAUSE WE’RE RELATED! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?! YOU THINK THIS IS A COINCIDENCE?! NO!  THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THOSE ING TERY! WE’R E ING RELATED! AND THAT’S ING STUPID! THIS IS A FORBIDDEN LOVE! I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR ING SISTE-” she burst all her anger… all I could do to stop her is to kiss her so I did.

“Then don’t be my sister, be mine,” I said letting go of the kiss.

“That’s ing stupid-” I kiss her again.

“Watch your mouth baby~ You don’t ing suit speaking bad words,” I put my fingers on her lips.

“I ing do love you baby,” I looked straight in her eyes.

She became silent.

“We can solve this, just don’t tell it to our parents deh? We’ll tell it when the right time comes,” I explained.

Finally she agreed.

So with that relationship we stayed together and loved each other…

HyunMi’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks now since that thing happened. And everything is fine, we both love each other. But I still feel worried about our parents. What if they’ll know?

I was about to sleep and turned off the lights…

I covered myself with a blanket…

After a few minutes… I can feel someone crawling beside me…

“Oppa!” I said.

“Shhhh…” I can feel him grin… She hugged my waist from the back…

I turned around to face him and he hugged me…

“Good night baby~ Sleep tight with oppa,” he chuckled…

So we did sleep…

 

It’s Saturday today…

Maids are out so that means a lot of chores…

I washed the dishes and JiYong helped me…      

I wore a white tank top and my shorts…

I went to the garden to water the plants using the hose.

Then I felt someone wetting me…

“Yah!,” I shouted it was oppa…

 I wet him too…

Then we chased each other with water…

He hugged my waist from the back and carried me around…

We were all wet… Laughing and having fun…

 

Author’s POV

“Aren’t they so cute?” JiYong and HyunMi’s mom said and took pictures for memory…

“Why are you taking pictures?!” their dad asked angry, he smells something fishy between the siblings…

“They don’t have pictures together, so I’ll start taking a lot,” their mom smiled.

 

HyunMis’ POV

I saw dad looking at us…

“Yah JiYong, put me down,” I whispered to him.

“Wae?” he asked and put me down.

“Dad is looking at us,” I said… and simply pick the hose to water the plants instead…

I can feel it that dad was smelling something fishy…

 

So after a year now… Our relationship was working very well. We were happy. I sort of forgot troubles and such. Because when I’m with Jiyong, I feel safe.

We took a lot of pictures…

My room is full of pictures of us together.

Even my profile picture in twitter and my background profile was the both of us.

Such a lot of memories…

Though sometimes we kiss in a private place where mom and dad can’t see…

At night he always crawls in my bed to sleep with me…

It’s working all fine…

Until one day… Dad seemed to know our deep relationship…

And started interrogating us…

“Tell me frankly! Are you two in a relationship?!” dad asked.

“Dad, you know that I don’t have a boyfriend, is it bad to have a boyfriend appa?” I joked.

“You know I’m not talking about that Hyun Mi! Are you TWO in a RELATIONSHIP?!” he was angry, I can tell.

“Pssh! Dad that’s crazy! How can you think of that?!” I asked.

“Because you two are very obvious! I can see it every day! Though I’m just finding the right time to ask you two because I’m not yet 100% positive!” he said.

“No dad, really, no… I just want to spend more time with my brother! What if grandpa takes him away?! That’s why I’m treasuring all my time with him! I never experienced to have a brother before! I’m happy now! So please shut it!” I said and walked away.

JiYong’s POV

“I’m sorry dad, we’re really not in a relationship… I miss my sister so much and I love her so much as her brother,” I explained, I know I was lying.

He let us go and I went straight in my room…

“What should I do?” I told myself.

We can’t stay like this forever…

HyunMi just turned 17 and I’m 19…

This can’t be forever…

That’s it! I went to HyunMi’s room and consulted her…

“HyunMi, come with me to America,” I said.

“Bwoh?! Oh I get it, let’s go on a vacation,” she smiled.

“No! Come and live with me there! Let’s get married, and have lots of children!” I said.

“Are you crazy?!” she asked.

“No, but we can’t stay like this forever hiding! I have a house there perfect for a family, and I have a lot of money! I can also get a decent job! Or I can be the next CEO of Grandpa’s company!” I said.

“But- what about granpa?” she asked.

“Don’t mind him, he’s sick,” I said.

“Then I’ll go with you,” she finally said… It took her a lot of time to answer.

“Okay, we’re leaving tomorrow night deh? Pack your things I’m going to get a ticket now,” I said.

“At this late night?” she asked.

“Deh, I’ll be back, sleep after you pack your things deh?” I smiled and left.

 

HyunMi’s POV

The day finally arrived…

This night, we’ll be escaping…

We waited until Appa and Eomma fell asleep.

JiYong put our things in the car and he started the engine…

I went in the car…

Then I saw that Eomma and Appa’s room lighted.

Appa quickly went out of the veranda…

“Where are you two going?!” he shouted.

“We’re sorry Appa! We love each other!” I shouted…

And JiYong drove away…

 

 

Finally we arrived at the airport and went our way to America…

 

We lived happily…

We got married, he became the CEO of Haraboji’s company, but sadly grandpa died.

After 2 years we had a baby already named Kwon Ji Hyun… It’s a boy…

Ji was from JiYong and Hyun was from Hyun Mi…

“JiYong-ah~ I’m really so young to have this child but I love the both of you, this is a start right?” I asked smiling… carrying the baby.

“How old are you again my pretty wife?~” he hugged me from the back.

“Yah! Are you teasing me?! You know it already! I’m 19! And you’re 21 silly!” I said angry.

“Shh~ Baby will cry,” he smiled.

“I love you,” I smiled.

“I love you too,” he smiled.

“Not you silly! I’m talking to the baby!” I joked.

“Yah!” he pouted.

“Kidding, I love you both,” I smiled and kissed Ji Hyun’s forehead then JiYong from the back.

 

Is this such a sin? I’m willing to take the consequences…

For all I know I love him not as my brother but as my lover… As my husband…

In such a young age we did this for Love…

The Word love is really powerful…

Loving, Marrying and having kids with my brother is wrong but what can I do I can’t help it?

I’m still not use of having a baby with JiYong because we have the same blood, I mean we share the same blood. But all I can say really is I love Him and My child…

I have committed a lot of sins in this world.

But I love JiYong really… No more… No one else…

This is our Forbidden Love…. The Forbidden Love that we have been through…

But I kept wondering, why isn’t our son abnormal? Normally, when two blood-related have a child, the off-spring would have a disorder.

Then we heard the door bell ring.

When I opened the door, I cried as our world was about to change.

It was an envelope containing a document, a document that changed our whole lives.

An adoption paper. My adoption paper. I was adopted.