~>Chappie 1

Forbidden Love [2-shot-fan-fic]

 

 

I’m Kwon Hyun Mi, not that poor not that rich… But I can assure you, we don’t run out of money. Kidding *laughs* I just don’t want them calling me rich.

 

 Back to my point… My father works in a company and he is one of the Executive Directors there and is one of the stock holders… He has about 26% of stocks so he is considered as a major stock holder in the company.

 

So yeah… Enough about my family background…

 

When I was 5 years old I thought that I was the only child that mom gave birth to…But no, they said I HAVE a brother… It’s actually HAVE so that means that he is alive. What I’m wondering about is…

 

 Why don’t I see him?

 

Where is he?

 

 Who is he?

 

What does he look like?

 

 What’s his darn name?!  

 

His age?!

 

I know what you are thinking now… You’re thinking why I don’t know him? And what kind of sister I am to not know him?

 

I’ll answer it for you… When I ask my parents every time, they always tell me that Haraboji took him to go to the States to study so he can be the next CEO of Haraboji’s company…

 

That’s why I’m spoiled.

 

Pshh I didn’t understand why father doesn’t work in Haraboji’s company but for all I care? I don’t really care.

 

I just turned 16… And my mom and dad asked what I like for a present… “Anything,” they even said.

 

“I want to know the name of my brother,” I said bluntly.

 

“Hyun Mi! Behave yourself!” Mom gave me a glare.

 

“Why can’t I know him?!” I exclaimed.

 

“You already saw him in pictures that he sends, so stop it,” Mom stated.

 

“Oh yeah, pictures that his face is hidden?! Covered?! Unseen?!” I shouted. When oppa sends me a picture his face is always covered with something like his hand, sunglasses or a mask. I only saw a picture of him when he was a baby up to 5 years old.

 

He sent me pictures like this:

 

 

 

Haraboji took him away from Mom and Dad when he was 5, I was only an innocent kid that time, so I didn’t know what happened exactly.

 

“That’s enough, I’ll buy you a car instead,” dad said.

 

“Fine, you decide by your own,” I smirked and went up my room.

 

My Sweet 16 party was already finished yesterday.

 

How could they buy me a car if I don’t even have a driver’s license? That’s plain insanity.

 

I’m only in high school, so that means I’m one of the so-called-under-age. Great, pfft I’ll have to wait till I turn 18 then.

 

It’s Friday today and I have to go to school.

 

I went down stairs… Wearing this:

 

 

 

We don’t usually wear uniforms…

“You’re going to school now?” Mom asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Have breakfast 1st before you go,” she said.

“No thanks,” I kissed her cheeks and went out.

When I went out I saw dad and a parked car behind him:

 

 

 

“Appa!~” I hugged him.

“You like it?” he asked.

“Of course,” I smiled. “But how am I supposed to drive it when I haven’t taken the test yet to get a Driver’s License?” I asked.

“I got you your Driver’s License,” he smiled and gave it to me.

“Gomawo appa~” I smiled.

Appa taught me how to drive a car ever since I turned 14.SoI know how to darn drive.

I went in excitedly and drove.

I arrived at school on time…

I went out of the car and everyone seemed to stare at me.

“HyunMi-ah~ How did you get such an awesome car?!” My best friend Goo Hara asked.

 

 

 

“Hara-ah, you can ask your dad too, I’m sure he’ll give you one,” I smiled.

 

We went to class… and the day started.

 

“Yah, WooYoung-shi keeps staring at you!~” Hara whispered to me while the class was going.

 

“I don’t care really,” I rolled my eyes.

 

“He likes you! Darn you, why don’t you two date? You have never been in love since birth! And for your info, I have dated thousands of boys around here, why won’t you give it a try? He’s kinda nice and rich like you,” she kept on talking which annoys me.

 

“Yes Hara~ I understand that you dated a lot of men, why don’t you date him yourself, and for your info I. Am. Not. Rich,” I stated.

 

“Ms. Goo Hara and Ms. Kwon Hyun Mi BE Quiet or Out!!!” our professor glared at us.

 

Sorry sir,” I fluently spoke in English.

 

Lunch came fast and I couldn’t find my so-called-best friend anywhere.

 

I sat in a table in the cafeteria with my food.

 

Hello pretty lady,” someone sat beside me and spoke in English.

 

Darn it, his English attracts me. I love men who can speak the language fluently. *mentally giggles”

 

“Hello WooYoung-shi,” I greeted with a smile.

 

“I see you’re all alone, may I eat lunch with you?” he asked.

 

“I guess so, yes you may,” I smiled.

 

“So Hyun Mi umm… I’m the kind of person that will go straight to the point… So umm… I like  you Hyun Mi… Should we get to know each other and hang out together or something? Please like me back,” he said obviously praying silently, afraid to be declined.

 

“Uhh- I’ll- I’ll try to like you back,” it took me long to answer.

 

“Uhh-so where are you going tonight? Do you have any plans?” he asked scratching his nape… Because it was already awkward.

 

“Actually I have, I’m going to this Club tonight with Hara, well, you can come with us if you want,” I said.

 

“Sure! I would love to,” he smiled.

 

“So 9’o clock tonight, be there,” I smiled and left.

 

Pshhh, actually Hara and I will be escaping tonight. I mean I told Dad that I’ll b sleeping in Hara’s house… But then again Hara’s parents are on a business trip… So everything is all planned.

 

After school, Hara and I went out for shopping in our favorite shop. Shopping is what we really love and not studying… Oh and we like to party too!

 

I can be smart sometimes… I mean I don’t have to review because I always went to advance lessons during summer… So I’m a smarty pants.

 

I wore this:

 

 

 

I wore it with these boots:

 

 

And Hara wore this:

 

 

 

We paid for our outfits and went to a beauty salon to get our hair done.

Then we entered in my new car and drove to the Club…

“I think we’re early HyunMi,” Hara said. “It’s 8:30 pm,” she added.

“The earlier the better I guess?” I said and went out of the car, she did too.

We entered even though we were under-age. The word “Under-age” really …

But if you have money you can have everything… Just like my driver’s license, dad worked it out by money.

The bouncer’s in the club… Even though you have no I.D you just hand them a good amount of money and they’ll let you enter.

“OMG! HyunMi! I see a new hottie!~” Hara squealed and hid behind me. She’s sooo small…

I looked at where she was looking… I saw an eye-catchy man, probably older than me, he was with 4   other men.

He-he-he-he looks dashing and handsome…

“You like him? I’ll give him to you,” Hara smiled.

“He was never yours Hara, and he’ll be mine,” I said.

“Oooh~ Our HyunMi was attacked by a Cupid,” she teased me.

“I never knew this feeling really, so this is the feeling of love at first sight?” I asked.

“Now you’re feeling it baby!~” she said and dragged me towards the direction of him.

“Excuse me, all the seats are full, could we?” Hara asked.

“Yeah sure,” the man beside him said with a husky voice.

I can feel Hara prawring like a cat because of the man’s husky voice.

I nudged her shoulder as we sat down.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Seungri~” the boy beside me said.

Hello I’m Kwon HyunMi,” I said in English.

“I’m TaeYang,” the one said.

“I’m Daesung,” the other said.

“Just call me TOP,” the one with the husky voice said.

When my ideal man was about to speak Hara interrupted.

“I’m Goo Hara, nice to meet you,” she reached her hand to TOP for him to shake…

Anyway TOP shook it.

Hello Kwon Hyun Mi, I’m Kwon Ji Yong,” my ideal man said in English and gave me a killing smile.

We both have the same 1st name,” I answered back in English.

“Mmm… you two speak in English ei? JiYong just came from the States…” Seungri said.

“I see,” I said.

TOP and Hara stood and danced their way through the dance floor.

Seungri, Taeyang, and DaeSung joined as well.

So I guess it’s just the two of us…

-JiYong’s POV-

So I guess it’s just the two of us ei?

She’s really cute… Kwon Hyun Mi… For all I know, all the Kwon’s are really cute, handsome, and pretty.

I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence… You know our 1st name? Is freaking the same…

Well anyway there are a lot of Kwon in South Korea… What am I thinking? Maybe I’m not used to it since I stayed in America for about 13 years.

“Uhmm-so what’s your age? This is a start so sorry,” she broke the awkward silence between us.

“Well I’m 18, how bout you?” I answered and asked her back.

“Lucky you, I’m 16,” she smirked.

“Hating the word ‘under-age’ are we?” I chuckled.

“Yeah,” she smiled and laughed.

That sweet smile… And her laugh… Makes my heart beat fast.

I saw a boy approaching her and covered her eyes with his hands from behind.

“Guess who?” the boy asked.

“WooYoungie~” she smiled.

“Correct,” she sat beside her and hugged her as a sign of hello. She hugs him back.

I became silent for a moment.

“Did I came late?” this Wooyoung guy asked.

“Just on time, we were early,” she said.

She grabbed one bottle of beer and drank it all in one gulp.

“HyunMi-ah don’t drink too much, your dad will be angry if you got home drunk,” the boy said.

“Who said I was going home?” she chuckled standing up and she grabbed my hand and also WooYoung’s.

“Let’s all have a great night deh?” she said and dragged us to the dance floor.

So yeah, we danced to the beat of the music, we dance to our hearts content.

 

-The Next Day-

HyunMi’s POV

I woke up in the morning in an unfamiliar bed, and an unfamiliar room…

Well of course I slept at Hara’s house… But wait! This is not her room!

“Good Morning beautiful,” a boy said sitting on a chair beside the bed.

It’s JiYong.

“Why am I here?! Did something happened?!” I asked then I looked at myself and sighed in relief when my clothes were still on.

“Uhh-let’s see, you were drunk, your best friend was no where to be found, this WooYoung guy fell asleep, I don’t know where to take you, so I took you here,” he explained.

“Did you slept beside me?!” I asked.

“If I say yes would you be angry?” he asked.

“Totally!” I reacted.

“Then no,” he grinned.

“JiYong!” I shouted, he laughed.

“Take a shower over there and I’ll bring you home,” he pointed at the bathroom.

I quickly went in and took a bath.

I went in his car, remembering what happened to my car.

“Oh my gosh! My car! JiYong-ah, could you just take me to that bar? My car is there,” I said.

“Yeah sure,” he smiled and drove.

When we arrived there I quickly went out of his car said my good bye and my thank you to him and went in my car and drive fast.

 

Jiyong’sPOV

“Wait! I didn’t get your number yet!” I shouted but too late she was gone…

How can I ever meet her again?

Fate will lead us right?

 

HyunMi’s POV

When I got home dad started to interrogate me… But I managed to escape it…

Oh shoot! I forgot to get his number!

All I know about him is: Kwon Ji Yong, 18, from America, and now living in Seoul.

Gee, I’m such a slow girl! Dang!

Skipping…. It’s Monday today…

I’m supposed to be a Fashionista so beat it…

I wore this instead:

I like wearing fake big glasses…

I’m a sophomore in our school just so you know…

So once I again I entered in my car and drove…

For the 1st time ever sh*t! I’m late…

I ran through the gates of the school and bumped into someone.

“Sorry Ms…” he said I bent down not looking at him to pick up my books that fell.

“Let me help you with that Ms. Kwon,” he said.

 I looked at him and I was shocked.

“Jiyong-shi!” I smiled when I saw him.

He helped me pick up my books and our hands touched.

My world paused for a bit…

“Oh ! I’m so late!” I said and stood up.

“See you next time, no time to chat,” I said and ran.

JiYong’s POV

“Bye,” I said.

So this is where we will meet…

I didn’t see her for about 2 days…

Good thing I’m studying here… Now I can see her.

To see her often… is what I really want.

I went to class just then… I’m a Senior…

After classes… I went to the Basket Ball court because I’m a new member…

Little did I know WooYoung was a part of it too…

I saw HyunMi seating on the bleachers reading a book… Maybe she’s waiting for Hara… Cause Hara is one of the cheer leaders in our team.

After practicing…

WooYoung went beside HyunMi… HyunMi gave her a bottle of water and she even wiped Wooyoung’s sweat in his face…

Are they in a relationship?

“Hey JiYong-shi, you’re so losing the race, come and win deh?” Hara whispered to me from the back and ran to HyunMi.

“JiYong-shi!” HyunMi waved at me when she saw me.

“Hello,” I smiled as I approach them.

“Are you studying here?” she asked smiling.

“Deh, I’m a Senior here,” I smiled.

“Oh that’s right, you left this in my room 2 days ago,” I handed her a bracelet.

“Oh! I was finding that,” she smiled and took it.

“2 days ago?” Hara raised an eyebrow.

“Err- it’s nothing silly!” she nudged Hara’s shoulder.

“Aish, fine let’s go home now,” Hara said.

“Right, I’ll take you home,” she said to Hara and they went off…

“Bye JiYong-shi, bye WooYoungie~” she waved and she went off with Hara…

But Hara ran back to me…

“Yah yah! Can I get TOP’s number?~” she asked.

“Yah! Hara! Let’s go home you flirt!” HyunMi grabbed her collar back in her neck.

“Ara! Just wait!” she said and gave me her phone.

“Here,” I typed it. “Jeongmal Gomawo!~” she bowed.

“Deh,” I smiled.

And once again they went off.

Days have passed and it was still the same.

This Wooyoung guy seems to be courting her…Though I know she doesn’t like him…

I have to move fast, or else… WooYoung will be the 1st one to capture her heart…

I simply asked her out if she wanted to hang out with me… Or simply a date, she said yes…

She told me to meet her at the mall tomorrow which is Saturday… I didn’t hesitate, even though I don’t want her to bring her car because I want to be a Man, bringing his girl home safely…

Skipping…

Today is Saturday…

Our date… I have to bring her in some place that she’ll be happy with…

I simply wore a Black collar shirt, white skinny pants, and one of my sneakers which is Converse.

“Change of Plans JiYong-shi~ Meet me at the nearby café from the mall,” she texted.

So I did… And saw her sitting on the stairs… Wearing this cute yet simple outfit:

 

Perfect for our date… We both wear the same shoes.

“Sorry, did you wait long?” I asked, she stood up.

“Nope, I just came,” she answered.

“I see you brought your car,” I said looking at it.

“Yep, so where are we going?” she asked.

“You’ll know later, come,” I said and dragged her in my car…

I sat at the driver’s seat and drove immediately.

“Where we going? What about my car?” she asked.

“We’ll be back later here in this café for your car, don’t worry,” I smiled.

“This will be my 1st date you know,” she said shyly.

“Really?!” I asked smiling. She nodded cutely. I can’t believe I’m her 1st date.

“I guess I’m lucky then,” I smiled.

Finally we arrived at some Large Garden full of flowers around.

We went out of the car…

“JiYong-shi it’s wonderful here!” she jumped happily and ran around the beautiful garden.

I smiled when I saw her happy, I ran to catch on her and held her hands…

We walked around the garden that was actually a public place…

“I like people like you,” she smiled. “Wae?” I asked smiling… We swing our hands like a kid while walking enjoying the scenery.

 “Usually, if rich people date, they go to a private and deluxe restaurant and they usually rent it to be private, but you’re different, I always want to live normal like this, and I don’t want people calling me darn rich, I don’t need money,” she smiled.

“I know the feeling, the 1st time I saw you, I knew we were connected and if we get to know more each other, we’ll be really close and understand each other in every situation,” I smiled back to her.

She gulped her saliva seeing people around… Which was really awkward…

Because people who came here were usually couples… Some were kissing under the tree…

I laughed at her reaction. “Yah it’s not funny,” she pouted…

She picked and gathered small leaves from a shrub and playfully threw them at me…

“Yah!” I said laughing… She laughed hard too…

I did the same to her… We ran around the garden where grass covered the ground.

I chased her to get my revenge… Though she tripped and fell on the ground which made me fell too in front of her… Resulting… I was on top of her… My arms controlled me so I won’t land on her…

She laughed having fun… I chuckled at her reaction…

With our situation that was awkward she threw leaves on my face that was on her hand all along.

“Yah!” I said, she pushed me aside and she went on top of me…

“It’s awkward if you were on top of me, so maybe I should be the one on top of you instead,” she said laughing.

“Silly girl,” I chuckled.

HyunMi’s POV

When I was on top of him he distracted me…

“Oh, look an airplane!” he pointed up, I was such a fool looking up…

When I looked up he got the chance to push me aside too and he went on top of me.

“Gotcha!” he laughed.

Until we realized that it was already awkward, his face drew nearer and nearer to my face…

Until our nose touched… “HyunMi-shi, I Love You,” he whispered on my lips…

I smiled and the next thing I knew… Our lips touched…

His lips are so soft like cotton… Lips as sweet as sugar…

After seconds… our lips parted away…

“My first kiss,” I smiled.

“Your welcome,” he smiled and laid down beside me on the grass.

“JiYong,” I called him… He looked at me…

“Promise me to look at me and answer me when I call you deh?” I smiled.

“Is that all you want? Sure,” he smiled and looked at the sky.

“JiYong-ah,” I called… “Hmm?” he answered still looking at the sky.

“JiYong-ah,” I once said… “Hmm?” he finally looked at me.

“I Love You Too,” I smiled which made him smile too…

“Come here,” he spread his arms… I laid on his chest and he hugged me.

It was already 6’o clock in the afternoon and we went back to the café where we went earlier because of my car.

“Goodbye,” I said.

“Want to meet tomorrow again?” he asked.

“I would love too!” I smiled.

“Okay, tomorrow same time, and same place,” he smiled. “Oh! And don’t bring your car tomorrow deh?! I want to take you home by myself,” he added.

“Arasso,” I smiled and went in my car and drove…

So it went on…

I met him again the next day…