Last Request

Last Song (Sorry For Not Being There For You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmin - Green

Yesung - Red

Siwon - Orange

Leeteuk - Gold

Sungmin - Pink

Ryeowook - Blue

Shindong - Burgandy

Kyuhyun - Light Blue

Eunhyuk - Purple

Donghae - Lime

~

Days after encountering more bad news about myself. I’ve been having my tests on my throat and endless medicines have been put in me before my chemotherapy. Articles started to spread like a virus online. The press can be heard from outside of my hospital window, even when it’s almost ten stories up. Everyday visitors come in and out of my hospital door bringing gifts and flowers from them or else fans from outside; some members of SNSD, F(x), EXO the list goes on.

Earlier today at the eve of the concert, Lee Soo Man came to check up on me. He discussed with me that the whole company with will help me through this journey as I was grateful to be helped by this company.

“Eunmin-ah for now, the press only knows about your sickness,” Lee Soo Man said as he looked outside the window, “but not about you not being able to sing.”

A knock on the door interrupted him, and revealed my Doctor as she bowed kindly at both of us.

Both of us looked towards her knowing that there will be news to be said.

“Shall I leave you two?”

“No Lee Soo Man-shii, I think it’s best to hear this – as good news” she beamed happily at us.

“Ok. Impress me”

“Well from Eunmin’s tests on her vocal cords came back today and some parts of throat are still strong for her sing in her voice in a short amount of time,” she stated as she looked throught her clipboard full papers in her arm.

“How long?”

“A maximum of just one song”

“And why tell us this?”

“Because Sir, we still haven’t started her surgery in her vocal cords yet and there is a 50% possibility that her voice will go back to normal or never sing again days after her recovery of her surgery.”

Tears dripped down my face, as me not knowing that it had been I wiped them away before anyone can see.

“So basically it’s now or never,” Lee Soo Man sighed, “For the best I think that Eunmin should not do anything with her voice at the time being. If she sings for the last time and have the surgery after it’s too risky.” He looked at me, “As much as we, the whole family of SMTOWN want you to sing with your angelic voice again, we would want you to look after yourself first – be healthy and think about your career later”

“No Sir,” I looked down at my hands, “I want to sing. Even if it’s the last time. If it doesn’t go well in the end, I always will remember that tomorrow’s SMTOWN concert will be my last time ever singing a song on stage.”

Lee Soo Man smiled at me, “You never fail to impress me Choi Eunmin-ah”

~

“Look after yourself while I’m not there with you”

“Don’t worry Jongwoon-oppa I’ll be fine,” I reassured him as I talked to him back on the phone.

“Well don’t worry I’ll be ther-”

“Noona, Noona, Eunmin-noona!”  Ryeowook exclaimed on the phone and the speaker on the phone from everyone to hear me and I back to them.

“Neh, Neh Ryeowook-ah”

“We miss you Eunmin-ah!~”

“Yeah Noona we wish you’re here”

Tears started to dripped down my face as I wiped them off.

“We are staying at your changing room since we miss you that much-”

“Yeah we convinced our managers to let us stay here and have our changing rooms with yours.” Donghae beamed.

“Eunmin-ah remember to eat the food that I brought you there earlier cause all there idiots tried stealing them off from me!”

“Yah Noona, remember to play star craft with me when you get back!” Kyuhyun shouted, coming from the background.

“Aish~ Chincha! You guys let Eunmin rest first, she-” Leeteuk ordered but was then cut off when I couldn’t hear anything but Jongwoon.

“Ughh what was I saying earlier..ugh I forgot” I giggled at his comeback. “Oh yeah, I’ll be there as soon as the concert finishes tonight, arraso?”

“Neh oppa” I nodded. Another bashing of taking the phone away from Yesung can be heard from the side of the line, and I was again greeted by all of them singing to me.

“우유빛깔~최은민! (White Milky Choi Eunmin)
사랑해요~최은민!( We love you Choi Eunmin)

최은민-아 사랑해!~(Choi Eunmin-ah Love You)” They all chanted from the phone.

Tears couldn’t stop streaming down my face as I heard their voice again.

“Mmm Thank You Guys!! I Love You Guys…..But I Have to go now - Hwaiting” I ended the call and layed softly down on the car seat.

“At least they don’t know you’re gonna be there” My managed said as he was driving us to the venue of the concert.

“Yeah isn’t that good” I smiled.

“You will be at BoA’s changi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter