Unexpected Guilt

Last Song (Sorry For Not Being There For You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmin - Green

Yesung - Red

Siwon - Orange

Leeteuk - Gold

Sungmin - Pink

Ryeowook - Blue

Shindong - Burgandy

Kyuhyun - Light Blue

Eunhyuk - Purple

Donghae - Lime

~~~~~~~

“Eunmin?!”

I slipped past Siwon sprinting out of the dorm.  I ran out of the dorm, as shouts of commotion coming from the inside, trying to block Yesung leaving the dorm. I press on the elevator button numerous times before I can hear the faint footsteps of Yesung. The door opens; I quickly made my way in, not wanting to see his face at this time and place. I was able to see a glimpse of Yesung, mix of worry and confusion was plastered all over his face before the doors closed in front of us. Guilt spread around me as I shed in tears, never forgiving myself for doing such a selfish thing right in front of him.

The elevator rings as I made my way out into the lobby. It was silent, except for heavy evening rain. I continued my way out of the building, using my coat to cover myself from the rain. As I crossed the road—

 

“Eunmin-ah!!”

I looked towards to the latter whom was calling my name, Yesung. I tried run away as fast I can, a screech of a tyres stopping at my left side, my vision went black.

 

Faint voices were all-round me.

Blurry visions I can barely see.

A flash of light shone down towards me.

Beep of a machine continues its beat on my left. – Hospital.

“I’m very sorry about this”

“Is there anything that we can do Doctor?”

“Please Doctor, is there anything that we can do-”

“-just for the sake of Eunmin-ah”

“Does it cost that much, we can take care of it”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter