Just Visiting

Last Song (Sorry For Not Being There For You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I forgot to tell you the colour codes of who's talking-sorry~

Eunmin - Green

Yesung - Red

Siwon - Orange

Leeteuk - Gold

Sungmin - Pink

Ryeowook - Blue

Shindong - Burgandy

Kyuhyun - Light Blue

Eunhyuk - Purple

Donghae - Lime

I ended the call and continued eating breakfast. After ending my bowl, I washed the dishes and decided to call SuJu oppas.

It took quite a long time to answer but when it did, all I could hear was frying pans and utensils falling down on the floor, Kyuhyun shouting, “Die, Die, you bases-your mine now!!!” and Eunhae in the background complaing of who should do the laundry. But luckily Leeteuk quieted everyone down except for Kyuhyun and answered me,

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ne, Leeteuk oppa?”

“Hey Eunmin, how are you?”

“I’m fine. Is Jongwoon oppa there by any chance?”

“Jongwoon? Ohh mianhe Eunmin, Jongwoon just left for an urgent photo-shoot a few minutes ago. If you want I could te-“

“A-aniyo oppa it’s okay, that’s why I called so I can talk to you but without him, is that alright?”

“Ah okay Eunmin, when are you gonna come?”

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes”

“Arraso… Annyeong”

“Annyeong oppa”, I ended the call and went to my bedroom and got changed. Once I finished, I headed towards my car and drove to SuJu oppas’ dorm.

-At the dorm-

I knocked on the door and immediately it was opened on the other side by Ryeowook.

“Annyeong Noona!~” greeted Ryeowook for a hug.

“Annyeong Ryeowook-ah”

“Oh come in, come in”

“Gomawo” I slipped off my shoes and entered the dorm.

“Well you’re just in time for lunch Noona~” Ryeowook cheered.

“Mmm smells good from here Ryeowook-ah, can’t wait” I smiled. Lucky I only had a small breakfast.

Once we arrived at the living room we were greeted by clothes around the place; sofa, table, EVERYWHERE!!!-even on top of the TV!

Ryeowook went back to the kitchen where Sungmin oppa was cooking,

“Annyeong Eunmin-ah” Sungmin waved.

“Annyeong Oppa” I replied.

Suddenly Shin-Eun-Hae popped out from different places around the dorm and started greeting me quietly.

They must be playing hide and seek again…ahh chincha.

They all slide back into their spaces as they saw Leeteuk came out from the hallway, rubbing the back of his head,

“Aish chincha, where are they???” Leeteuk mumbled. He then noticed my arrival and walked towards me for a hug,

“Ahh Eunmin, how’s our favourite girl doing?” he asked.

“I’m fine,” I nodded, I gestured Oppa come closer as I whispered in his ear, “I guess you’re playing hide and seek again aren’t you?” I asked.

He nodded, “Can you help me?” he whispered.

I silently point out the places where the pabos were hiding,

“Why don’t you call Kyuhyun out for lunch he’s been in his room all morning - skipped breakfast.” I nodded and walked over to Kyumin’s room – as I walked more closer to the room I could hear the groans from the hiding-pabos.

Kekeke. Wait he was in his room when I had a phone call with Leeteuk oppa?!?!?

I knocked lightly on the door and opened it. Everything inside was dark because of the curtain expect for the glimpse of light on Kyuhyun’s bed. He was there in his pyjamas - headphones on and his laptop on his lap. He was oogling on his laptop so much that he didn’t notice my existence in the room.

I the lights and that’s when he looked at my existence near the door way.

“Annyeong Noona.” Kyuhyun smiled, “Wanna play?” as he made a spot beside him on the bed.

“Aniyo, it’s fine. Come on Kyu it’s time for lunch – I can’t believe you skipped breakfast!” I frowned.

“I was winning Noona~” Kyuhyun defended as he got off his bed.

I chuckled and followed behind him to the living room.

By the time we got to the living room, a toy figure ‘Luffy’ flew pass to the other side of the room which scared Kyuhyun and jumped back towards me. We saw EunHae chasing after ShinTe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter