Interview at the asylum (sorry for the very very late update)

"Hello Beautiful"

*Under the big tree*

Ae Suk POV: He’s right. Be strong. Men do like strong women. How can any man love me if I can’t be strong for them.. or even for myself?? I am so naïve. Why do cute boys have to be my weakness?? T . T but from this day forward, I will be strong. I will not let anyone through these walls. I will not let anyone see my heart unless they really deserve it. I will NOT be weak again. But Onew was sOOoooooo cute. *droOOOl**cries a little more and crosses her arms* *siggghhhhh*

End of POV

Ae Suk gets up and wipes her tears away. She stood up straight and tall more determined than ever. Then, BAM! Her heel broke off and she tripped and scraped her chin. Oooowwwchhh!!! Her eyes got teary and she rubbed her chin. ….”okay maybe after this moment. How embarrassing

!!! I’m glad no one saw that.” She continues rubbing her chin when she sees a man giggling at her and continued jogging. She watched him jog away “Jerk! At least pretend you didn’t see.” Ae Suk gets up, takes off her shoes, and continues walking with her shoes off. “What is the first thing I need to do to be independent?....GET A JOB!!” She runs to her car and drives home.

 

Kim Bum POV (the man jogging) I guess my words encouraged her. She is kinda cute trying to be strong. Fighting!!

End of pov

AT home

 

“Appa, Umma…*looking at her parents nervously* Can I start working?? I want to learn to be independent.” Her dad looked at her, “NO! You are a young lady! You stay home and help your mother. One day a rich handsome man will come sweep you off your feet. You don’t need to work. It is a mans’ job!” “But Appa...” “No buts!” annnnnd of course, Umma like a good wife, always stands by what her husband says. Sigh….

 

Ae Suk POV Well what if..I don’t tell him?? And just say I am continuing my studies for another year? I have to be more confident. Gotta start somewhere right? I can do this!! ….Even if I have to lie a little…teeny bit to prove him wrong!

End of POV

 

Right away she started applying for jobs. But two weeks has passed and still no luck. “Bummer* Here she is, walking, moping on the boulevard and decides to grab a drink. *Sigggghhhhh* “Oh teh keh?” All of a sudden, it was like a message from heaven and she can hear the angels singing. Right in front of her stood “Le Café shoppe” Now hiring. She dropped her juice. “EEeeek! Today will be my lucky day! It is the first step of being independent!” She storms inside to turn in her application. She looks around the café a bit and proceeds to leave. Then, she checks her phone to see when Onew’s band will be performing. “Exactly a week from today, I hope I get hired soon. Fighting!” Afterwards, she happily skips home.

 

Meanwhile at Le Café shoppe 15 mins earlier..

Ae Suk is chanting to herself as she storms into the shop, “confidence, confidence, confidence, you can do this Ae Suk!” She looks up and sees the couple sitting by the window staring at her. She just kindly bowed and smiled and walked away in embarrassment.

“Hello. I am Ae Suk and I demand to be your waitress!!!!!!” The cashier gives her a blank stare. (omo too much confidence?? >.<) “I mean…Hello there. I saw your help wanted sign. I would like to apply for a position……please?” She nervously looked at the cashier hoping she had completely forgotten what happened 10 seconds ago. The cashier gave her a blank stare once more then replied in a monotone voice, “Sure… just Fill out these forms and make sure to be available on weekends it’s when we are busiest….” The cashier is still giving Ae Suk a blank stare while she’s filling out her application.

Cashier’s POV: why is it always the craziest ones that apply here?? O.o Sigh… We should just close down the shop and open an asylum. Yippee! (Sarcasm)

End of POV

The cashier was so caught up in her train of thought that she didn’t realize she was still staring at Ae Suk. This time, Ae Suk was the one who was staring weirdly at her. (Oh crap! How long have I been staring???) Ae Suk broke the silence. “Are you….. back to Earth yet? I was talking you this whole time and you just look like your soul left your body.” The cashier finally came back to her senses. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!(her voice became high pitched and her eyes widened) I wasn’t staring at you!( and widened) I swear!!(and widened)” her eyes became tiny after a cheesy smile followed her lies. Ae Suk still continued to stare at her weirdly. “Okay….I just wanted to turn in my application now.” Ae Suk turned to walk out the door but turned back and whispered to the cashier,” If I’m going to be working here, I just want you to know..I don’t swing that way.” The cashier’s face turned red. Ae Suk walked out the door.

Ae Suk POV: Do they only hire crazy ones here? They should just close down the shop and open an asylum. That was AWKWARD! That cashier kind of reminds me of someone. A male someone.

OMG Onew said he was going to be performing at this place!! Eek! When is he performing??

End of POV

3 days later……

Ae Suk is jumping up and down in her room screaming,”Oh my god! Oh my god!! Yes!!!!!!” Her parents ran into the room. “What happened? Is everything okay? Did you lose something??” “No! I am just happy that I…….Aced my final…” She almost spilled the truth. That was a close one. Her parents cheered for her. Her dad looked at her and began talking, “ Ae Suk… I know that you’ve been asking for a job and I know I was hard on you before but..now that I see you doing great in school and…because the semester is almost over….” “Yes Appa?” Ae Suk had a smirk on her face. “We both think that it would be okay for you to have a part time job.” Her dad smiled at her. Ae Suk’s face lit up in joy and hugged her dad. “Thank you Appa! I am so happy because I’ve been looking around for a job for just in case. I just got a call back today for an interview.” Her dad didn’t know whether to be happy or scared. She’s growing up so fast. “That’s great. Goodluck.” He got up and left.   Later, Ae Suk prepared for her first interview. “Today is a good day.” (:

Ae Suk left to her interview.

Conversation between her parents

“Is she gone now?” “Yes,” his wife replied. “She is growing up so fast. I just don’t want her to struggle and go through hardships the way you did. I just want for her to find a good man who can take care of her before I fall to my grave. You guys are all I have. Even though she is not my daughter by blood, she is my daughter by love.” He turns to look at his wife. She has tears in her eyes. He wipes them away. “There is no need to cry.” His wife sobbed a little longer before she explained her tears. “It’s just…I am so grateful for you taking us in and loving us more than what we deserve...but I think that she should know who her real…” He interrupted her “I AM her father. I cannot bear to see her hurt by the same man that hurt you.” She continued to cry.

His POV: I guess in this life I wasn’t bless with the ability to have kids but I was blessed enough to have a loving family. I have a daughter who is like my own..Who IS my own. I will protect them at any cost. Even if I have to keep a lie, I will lie to my grave.

End of POV

Wife POV: *Opening a drawer from her desk and pulls out a pic* The only pic left of our family portrait…with your real father. I want so much to reveal the truth to you. But He insists that this is best. IF ever you find the truth. Please don’t hate me and know that I am only doing this out of love. We are only doing this out of love.

End of POV

@Le Café shoppe The Interview

Ae Suk POV: Wow! There’s lots of people! Ahhh! I am so nervous now!! Please luck be on my side!!!!

End of POV

1hr 30 mins later

The same cashier chick from last time woke her up from her nap. “Hey. You’re next.” She hazily opens up her eyes and sees the cashier run away. (Probably still embarrassed from last time) Then she quickly got up to walk to the storage room looking office. She looks at her watch on her right wrist. “Omo I was waiting for that long!??? (then sees the drool stain all over her sleeve soaking wet) Omo!! What do I do?!!!” Act natural. She walks in with her right arm behind her back and bows to the man. He didn’t even pay attention. He was just jotting stuff down. Then, out came a deep voice. “Sit. Down.” She quickly sat down in fear. She made a large gulping noise. The noise got his attention and he looked up.

 

Ae Suk POV: Why does everyone here have a scary stare?? Should I run? Should I reconsider?? Ahhh! What did I get myself into?????

End

Interviewer POV: It’s her!!!

End

 

Author’s note: Who is this guy? And how does he know Ae Suk? Will Ae Suk ever find out the truth about her parents? Will it ruin her happy perfect life? Will she get hired? or will she flee the interview???