How Embarassing!

"Hello Beautiful"

Authors note: Sorry for the super long wait..If you guys are still reading or not…I have been so busy with school and taking so many classes!!

 

The man gave her a crazy stare. Ae Suk was so nervous that while her drool stain was drying up she made new wet stains from her sweat underneath her underarms. The man looks down and clears his throat and smirked a little when he realized that Ae Suk has a bandaid on her chin from a couple of weeks ago. (Why is he smiling?? He seems creepy!!!) *Ahem* “Please have a seat”. Ae Suk hesitated but she wasn’t ready to back down. She took a seat in front of him and waited for the interview questions. “Let me introduce myself, I am Manager Kim Bum of Le Café Shoppe. What experience do you have?” Ae Suk started fidgeting and her sweat started getting worse. “Well..I I I…I have never worked before…” She nervously looked at Kim Bum. “That’s fine. We can always train you if you have potential. However, we are not looking for anyone to waiter. We are looking for someone who can help prepare and set up for performances and sale tickets. Would that be too much for you?” Again, Ae Suk hesitated, “No it’s not. That would be great. I am a fast learner!” Ae Suk stopped being nervous and smiled. Kim Bum continued,” Well I see here, that you are currently at the top of your class, you must be very smart. Everything looks great so far. We will contact you by the end of the week.” Kim Bum stood up and so did Ae Suk “That’s it? We’re done?” Kim Bum nodded at her. Afterwards, she turned around and left. Kim Bum sunk back into his chair. She seems great and in a way better shape than last time. I wonder if she knows her ex is performing in a few weeks. Oh well. Not my business. “Next!”

 

9 days has passed

Ae Suk is lying in her bed staring at her phone with a pout. Still no call???!! Ae Suk throws her phone at the wall Rriiinnngggg riiiinnnngggg Omo Omo Omo. She sprinted out of bed and ran towards her phone. “Hello? This is Ae Suk!” “….oh. sorry I got the wrong number” Click. T________T There is no hope!! Her mom knocks on her door. “We’re sorry that you didn’t get hired there. There are a lot of other places.” Ae Suk is still pouting on her bed. Her dad walks in,” I know what will cheer you up! How about some food?” Immediately Ae Suk’s face lit up. They went out to eat. Ae Suk was eating the lettuce wraps like she hadn’t eaten for days. As she was trying to chew down all the food she just stuffed in she saw a familiar face. She stopped chewing. Her eyes squinted. Within the two minutes she stopped chewing and stared at this man, she had already killed him 871 times in her mind. She quickly chewed her food and ignored his presence for the rest of the night. Ae Suk and her family left home with a full belly and that night she slept soOOooooooo good. As if she went into a food coma, which is the best sleep ever.

Unfortunately her sleep was cut short. At 8:03 am that Sunday morning her phone rang off the hook. Finally, she got up to answer. It was a man’s voice,” Can you come in today?” Ae Suk is still 2/3 asleep and all there was from her was heavy breathing. The man asked again, “…Can you come in today?” Finally Ae Suk responded…with a mumble. “What? Could you come in or not??” Ae Suk mumbled louder which became clearer,”…After I ride the pony..” There was silence on the other line….then the man continued again “…well…what time will you be done riding the pony?” This time Ae Suk became annoyed by the many questions when she was trying to sleep and woke up in anger and yelled “When I feel like it!!!” Again, there was silence on the other line. Ae Suk’s eyes were wide opened now “huh?” she was confused and looked at the phone and realized it was the Manager from Le Café shoppe. “….hello?” Ae Suk answered in embarrassment. There was nothing but silence. Finally, “Are you done riding the pony?” Again, Ae Suk answered in embarrassment. “Yes-___________-“ “Come in right now.” “Ye-“ before she can respond, he hung up. After they hung up she face palmed herself. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Me!!! >.< All the face palming completely woke her up. Gasp!!! That means I am hired!!! I gotta go. I gotta go. I gotta go. EEeeeeKKKK.