Thoughts on each other

We Got Married?!

 

Yuri’s POV

What is he doing here? Perhaps he had mistaken me as another person or maybe he noticed me and the camera so he pretended that we are close on cam. My husband please come instantly! Where on earth are you?! Save me now!!  I tried to keep positive on what’s happening and pretended everything is alright.

“Oh, it’s you Jaejoong-oppa” I bowed 90 degrees to him, calling him oppa and talking to him again for the first time this year, Gosh!  I want to vomit right now. I’m so harsh to him, still I don’t care. What he did to me, I can’t forgive him for god’s sake!!

Jaejoong’s POV

Yuri? Yuri? Yuri is my wife? My ex-girlfriend will be my wife on the show?  I can’t see my future clearly. I’m so sure that she cannot forgive me. I’m 100% sure. What to do? I really do not know what to do! What we talked about earlier, I can’t believe that really happened!!  Save me Lord!!

“Oh, it’s you Jaejoong-oppa” She said to me. I looked at her eyes, I can see that her eyes were full of hatred when she looked at me. Jaejoong babo!! Why did you hurt her? You know you still love her until now, you know you love her more than Jessica! Why did you date Jessica if you don’t love her? Why did you play with her heart?  Aish!! I’m so stupid!  Now by this show, I’ll make her mine again, if that happened that will be called miracle, now my goal is let Yuri forgive me, I know she will ‘pretend’ that everything is alright when the camera is rolling.

“Oh Yuri-ssi are you here to film something?”

Yuri’s POV 

“Neh, I’ll be filming WGM, by any chance have you seen my future husband?” I gulped nervously

“Why are you looking for someone else when your husband is already right infront of you?”  My whole heart sank. I thought I’ll be able to find a new love for this show, I guess not. I’ll have to pretend on camera, how sad..

(The first episode will be aired on chapter 3! Kekeke ;))

We bid our goodbyes and went on our separate ways; the only ones who know that me and Jaejoong were past lovers were Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany and our manager. No one else except for DBSK members. I sat on the back seat and the manager asked how my filming was “I hate it.” I let out a deep sigh “Wae?” our manager was so concerned about me and decided to stop at a restaurant.

“Manager, I think I can’t film anymore. I tried to control my feelings but it only hurts me more.” I tried to control my tears but it just flowed through my eyes.

“Why? Who is your husband? Is he someone you like?” our manager asked continuously

“I don’t like him, I hate him. I loved him but that was all in the past!” I cried more

“I shouldn’t be asking this, I’ll let Taeyeon handle this since she knows more about you than I do, or the other members---“ I cut his words “It’s Jaejoong, what should I do?” I hadn’t waited for his reply, I just went straight back to the car, he did the same too. We headed to the dorm and he opened our room so I just went straight to bed “Take a rest okay?” manager said. I just nodded and stared blankly at the wall. I heard the door opened.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany gived me a glass of water and a concerned look “I know something is not right. Tell me something, I’ll help you deal with it.”

I drank the water just in time Yoona came in too. “About the filming, I am filming We Got Married.” I said hopelessly while sitting on the bed and hugged my favorite pillow. Yoona’s eyes were sparkling because I think she thought I got a good husband same with Tiffany but she was a bit shocked when I told her this.

“So how did it go? Are you crying because you can’t show that you like him to the fullest?” I saw Tiffany’s eye smile

“I hope that was my situation but unfortunately, no.”

“Then what’s the problem?” Yoona asked

“My husband.”  I breathed heavily “It’s Jaejoong.”

“MWO?!” They both said loudly that the other members outside heard what they said. I just nodded.

Some of the girls came in and asked what happened, Tiffany and Yoona didn’t answer. They saw my eyes were red and they didn’t want to know what happened anymore and comforted me. I asked them to leave and they do so.I just covered my body with the blanket and cried silently while hugging my pillow

DBSK’S DORM

“Yah!! Wake up! Wake up!” Changmin spanked Yunho’s thighs and Yoochun’s shoulders waking them up.

“AISH!” Yunho was in a bad mood every time someone is waking him up “What do you want?!”

“Our groom has arrived!!” Junsu cheered . Yoochun’s was wide-awake, later they all cheered for Jaejoong who seemed contented with what’s happening.

“You know who’s my wife? I’ll give you a hint, she has a beautiful face, hot body, great dancing skills, I think she can rap too! She’s funny, kind and loving. Well, as for now, no, not yet.

“HA! I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS! I’ll GIVE YOU MORE CLUES! SHE’S JAEJOONG’s EX-GIRLFRIEND!” Yoochun yelled clapping his hands on the air

“YURI?!” They said in chorus.

Jaejoong nodded “You! Don’t break her heart or I’ll break that beautiful face of yours!!” Yunho threatened Jaejoong while showing his fists

“I have no intention of doing that!! I swear!! Not again!! One mistake is enough for me!!  This time I will prove her how much I love her! “

“Is that true?” Changmin bluntly asked

“YES!”  

“So how’s the filming? Is she sweet to you? Do you have a house? Did she cook for you? How does it taste? Is it delicious or not?” Junsu continuously asked.

“Yah! One question only okay?! I cannot answer all of that! If you want to know what happened just watch the first episode.”

“Yes sir!”

“Well, isn’t it prohibited in WGM to have an artist from the same company? I mean we are all aware of that.” Yunho opposed

“Yeah, about that, WGM staffs thought that it will be not awkward anymore if we are from the same company, and Lee Soo Man I don’t know exactly what’s on his mind.” Jaejoong explained as he shook his head “Well I’ll be sleeping since I’m tired already. 

 

Jaejoong headed to the bedroom and recalled the time he spent with Yuri for this day...

------------- 

Hi~ I want to know your opinion about this fic :) Thank you subscribers and to those who are always leaving comments! Thank you so much!!  Sorry for few interactions! There will be more interactions in the next chapter! I swear!! :)