等你

The Boarding House

Hayley’s POV

I’ve fallen so hard, it’s not even funny.

“Violet what should I do huh?”

The puppy just stares blankly back at me, like how puppies should.

“Every time I see him my heart wants to leap out of my chest, it’s annoying…” I continue.

I’m really losing it, I’m talking to my puppy. AGAIN!

Kyuhyun’s POV

“This is ridiculous!” I sigh.

“Now, every single member of SUJU is shipping a HayHae relationship, except Mr Thick-skinned, a.k.a. Lee Donghae” Sungmin continues.

“Do you think he’s going to wake up any time soon?” I ask Shindong, the one who started the meddling.

“He better, it’s like the whole household has become unbalanced because of those two” I grumble, playing with a Rubik’s cube.

“She’s going to go crazy because of that guy, constantly talking to her dog isn’t healthy…” Sungmin trails off.

“It’s not like she can talk to any of us without finding out we’ve been doing all kinds of things…” Shindong adds.

“Let’s face it, those two are going to cause everyone in this house to turn prematurely grey” I mutter.

Donghae’s POV

Two things that bother me are…

The fact that I still don’t know what Hayley really said that night and….

The fact that that dream seemed so damn important.

“Could I be in love with someone?” I ask myself.

I think of all the girls in my life, puzzling over it.

“Maybe someone from SNSD? I mean I’ve always thought that Jessica and Tiffany are really pretty, but I think of them as cousins…” I say to myself out loud, alone in the sunroom.

SNSD

“Or maybe Victoria from f(x)?”

No.

F(x)

No matter how many of them I look at, I just can’t imagine feeling that way towards any of them.

At that moment, Shindong enters the sunroom, and sits down beside me.

“What is love?” I suddenly blurt, frustrated.

Shindong blinks back in surprise, before settling down.

“The three main definitions of the noun ‘love’ are; One. A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Two. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. Three. A ual passion or desire” He recites sharply.

“D-did you memorize the definitions of ‘love’ from a dictionary?” I ask in disbelief.

“Yes” He answers back casually, as if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

“But, like…how do you know when you’re in love with someone?”

“You’ve never been in love before?” He booms, completely shocked.

“Shhhhh! Not so loud”

“You’ve never been in love before?” He hisses this time.

“Well…you know…I never really found someone…That’s irrelevant! Can you tell me or not?”

“Lee Donghae, do you think you’re in love with someone?” My friend chuckles, amused.

“Maybe”

“Really? Who?” His eyes go wide with excitement for some strange reason.

“That’s the problem…I don’t really know. Because I don’t know how to identify the feelings of ‘love’” I admit, embarrassed.

“Well…you can’t stop thinking about them, most of your thoughts will somehow link back to that person. Little things about them will make your day, like when they laugh or smile. Just seeing them happy, will make you happy. That feeling of butterflies in your stomach, every time you see her, won’t falter. When you see her becoming close with other guys, you’ll get knots in your stomach and chest. You’ll always want to protect her, to be around her, know her, know that she’s safe and happy. And when she’s in your arms, that’s when you’ll feel most content” Shindong says, not mushily, in fact with no special tone at all. He just says it seriously, looking out the windows to the front yard the whole time.

I’ll think about you all the time.

Your laugh, your smile, your happiness…those will make me happy.

I’ll always feel butterflies around you.

I’ll be kind of possessive.

I’ll want to protect you, to be around you and to know you.

And when you’re in my arms, my world will be complete.

“Do you have anybody in mind?” Shindong’s tone hopeful.

“I-I don’t know”

“Think about it man. Think long and hard” He urges, pushing.

I nod along.

“Actually man, we need to get going. Or else we’re going to be late for our schedule” Shindong glances at his watch.

“Oh, right. Thanks anyway man” I say, standing up.

“Keep on thinking about it Donghae, you don’t want love to slip right through your fingers”

I wonder…

Shindong’s POV

Damn it Lee Donghae!

I was practically screaming ‘Hayley’ to you with my eyes, what is wrong with you!?

You better realize it soon!

Mr. Jung’s (Hayley’s Dad’s) POV

“Today is the day” I sigh.

They aren’t even bringing suitcases with them, those two sons of mine. Just a small backpack each, not intending to stay in Seoul once they get Hayley.

“We’ll see Unnie soon right Daddy?” Krystal tugs onto my arm, hopeful eyes.

“Yes, your brothers are going to fetch her so just be patient” I give her a reassuring smile.

But those words, still ring in my head.

“Fine, the deal is off. But remember, we will still want some compensation. However, I don’t believe you have thought this through so I will give you two weeks to change your mind. After all, this decision was made before you and I were even born…”

Those provocative words, from 8 days ago. I purse my lips and glance at my watch, checking the time.

“Father, I was wondering if we could use a jet instead of taking a public plane. You know…to speed up the process…” Nichan requests, walking out of his room in an expensive custom made suit I got him for his birthday once.

$90,000 custom made suit.

I’m glad it’s still one of your favorites son.

“No, I already bought first class tickets for you and Nichkhun to go there and first class tickets for all three of you on the way back” My tone flat as I give Krystal some money to go to the mall.

“But Dad-” Nichkhun starts, coming out in a custom made suit I got for him as well.

“No ‘buts’. It’s only a 12 hour flight anyway, you’ll be back in no time” I laugh.

The two boys sigh in unison, and walk slip on their sunglasses.

“Do you both have everything you need?” I check.

“Yes Father” They drone.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Father, we are sure” The say, monotone.

“So I won’t get an urgent phone call from anyone regarding you two?”

“Dad, we’re not five” Nichan chuckles.

“Just checking son” I smile, taking a step forward.

“Good luck with your sister, and please…don’t be too cruel to her” I plea.

“Don’t worry Dad, we won’t hurt ‘Hayley Baby’ your sweetie pie” Nichkhun sniggers, earning a high five from his older brother.

“Yeah you better not. Now go, you still have to go through all the customs” I pat their backs, sending them off out of the house.

“But when Hayley left, she didn’t need to go through all that crap” Nichkhun whines.

“That was a the rarest of rarest exceptions, I believe the first and last of its kind. I only made that happen so that she couldn’t argue with me. You two on the other hand, will not get special treatment for this, now off you go” I gesture to the chauffer waiting for them.

“Okay, we love you Dad” They attack me with a group hug before going.

“I love you too my sons, have a safe trip” I murmur, returning their embrace.

“We will, take care of yourself too. We’ll see you in a bit” Nichan says, before dragging himself and his younger brother away into the car.

The most protective brothers in the world.

What good sons I have.

Hayley…I’m sorry.

A Guardian Angel’s (aka author’s) POV

Their love story, is just about to take off and soar. Higher than the heavens. They're so close to the beginning, to their beginning.

One thing that you must understand about their love is this. Even if they are young, pain is all the same. Even if you say, they don’t know what the world is like, they know what pain is. Love is pain. Their love is intense, strong. Like a bush fire, it spreads quickly, all consuming, no fiber in their bodies will ever be the same once the love has spread.

People often say, that your first love isn’t your true love.

But…

What if…

Just what if…

That was your true love?

What if, your first love was also your true love?

What if you were told to move on from that person?

What would you do if you never found love again?

What if you were only meant to receive a visit from love, once in your life?

Hayley and Donghae’s love, is about to blossom.

And nothing is going to stop it.

No POV

She was skipping outside on the driveway, while Super Junior was working. Continuously skipping for 30 minutes, in black shorts and a white bottle green singlet. Violet was running up and down the driveway, chasing butterflies and birds. For some reason that energetic puppy never tried to run outside of the property, even though it wasn’t properly fenced. As if she knew the rules so well.

Hayley was trying to not think about Donghae, it was starting to make her heart hurt badly. Every thought about him, always lead to the sad truth that he didn’t reciprocate her feelings. Or at least that’s what Hayley thought. She was hoping to forget those feelings she had for him, but it only seemed that over time they were growing stronger and stronger.

Hayley was beginning to sweat, but she didn’t intend on stopping. She was going to skip, till she couldn’t skip anymore. That was the plan, to become completely exhausted. To the point that thinking is almost impossible. At least that would give her a few hours of complete rest.

Meanwhile, at SM TOWN…

Donghae was still thinking about his discussion with Shindong this morning, and was concentrating extra hard on everyone around him. Sure he was surrounded by beautiful girls, but none of them had that effect on him. Donghae knew for sure that he was straight, straight as a ruler. But he just couldn’t figure our whom he was in love with. HE was only in contact with a handful of women, so how hard could it possibly be he thought to himself.

Donghae started to think about Hayley, wondering if she was okay, alone in the house. A small jolt of panic shot through him at the thought of another ELF attack, but when he mentioned his troubles to Eunhyuk, his best friend reassured him that the chances of that happening again right now were too slim to worry about.

Donghae’s strange behavior did not go unnoticed by his brothers and they asked if he felt unwell, to which Donghae denied. But Donghae was getting strange feelings at the pit of his stomach, from remembering Hayley’s giggles from her cookie making night. Those giggles that were somehow, resembling music whenever he would replay the sound in his head.

Unfortunately, Lee Donghae was famous among his brothers for being…very dense.

 And by the end of the day, Donghae had learnt only one thing. That he was not in love with any of the girls within the company.

Hayley’s POV

“Hayley, I love you”

“WHAT?!” I shriek at Donghae.

“I said, I love you” He smiles softly at me, his eyes dewy.

He cups my face in his hands, tilting my head up to look only at him. His gaze boring into my eyes, making my heart pound so hard against my ribcage, and yet come to a complete halt at the same time. He dips in, and kisses me. His lips locking with mine, fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces. My heart is exploding, like a firework. When he pulls away, he keeps his lips only an inch away from mine. His eyes staying on mine, resting contently on mine.

“I love you too” I merely whisper.

“I’ve never seen her the way she is now. Standing silently like a beautiful angel, but when she looks at me, she transforms to a demon” A very familiar voice sounds.

We turn around to find another Donghae staring at us, I do a double take but the two Donghaes don’t react to each other. The Donghae that isn’t beside me, walks up to me and brushes his lips against my ear. His cool breath sending chills down my spine.

“Wake up”

I wake up, to find myself on the couch, still in my workout clothes from earlier.  Violet sitting in front of the T.V, which has an episode of the Skip Beat drama playing right now. Donghae on the screen, approaching the character Gong Xi with a powerful, possessive aura. I automatically turn off the T.V and groan, hitting the couch.

“I thought that I could escape my heart in my sleep, but apparently not!” I yell, hearing my voice echo through the empty house.

That OST from Skip Beat is stuck in my head too.

爱是什么东西 有没有意义
Ai shi shen me dong xi, you mei you yi yi
What is love? Does it have any meaning?
你是什么东西 伤透我的心
Ni shi shen me dong xi shang tou wo de xin
Who are you to hurt my heart?
你的爱情像游戏 我却爱得很彻底
Ni de ai qing xiang you xi, wo que ai de hen che di
Love is like a game to you, but I gave all my love.
其实我爱你 反而让你受委屈
Qi shi wo ai ni fan er rang ni shou wei qu
My love to you makes you feel aggrieved.
勾过手指的你 该不该放弃
Gou guo shou zhi de ni gai bu gai fang qi
The one that I once promised, should I give up?
曾经不弃不离 你却不在意
Ceng jing bu qi bu li ni que bu zai yi
I used to stay beside you no matter what, but you didn’t care.
用尽一生的力气 守护一生的约定
Yong jin yi sheng li qi shou hu yi sheng de yue ding
I use all my strength to guard the lifetime promise
难道这是我一厢情愿的秘密
Nan dao zhe shi wo yi xiang qing yuan de mi mi
Is this the secret of me and my wishful thinking?
等你的好消息 却等不到半点安慰的话语
Deng ni de hao xiao xi que deng bu dao you ban dian an wei de hua yu
Waiting for your good news, I still cannot get your words of comfort no matter how long I wait.
只有你满脸的嫌弃
Zhi you ni man lian de xian qi
All I got is your face full of despise.
等你的好消息 再等也没有半滴温柔残余
Deng ni de hao xiao xi zai deng ye mei you pan di wen rou can yu
I miss you while I am waiting for you, but no gentleness is leave behind no matter I long I wait.
我开始不再相信童话中天慌地老的约定
Wo kai shi bu zai xiang xin tong hua zhong tian huang di lao de yue ding
I start to no longer believe the forever promise in fairytales.
勾过手指的你 该不该放弃
Gou guo shou zhi de ni gai bu gai fang qi
The one that I once promised, should I give up?
曾经不弃不离 你却不在意
Ceng jing bu qi bu li ni que bu zai yi
I used to stay beside you no matter what, but you didn’t care.
用尽一生的力气 守护一生的约定
Yong jin yi sheng li qi shou hu yi sheng de yue ding
I use all my strength to guard the lifetime promise
难道这是我一厢情愿的秘密
Nan dao zhe shi wo yi xiang qing yuan de mi mi
Is this the secret of me and my wishful thinking?
等你的好消息 却等不到半点安慰的话语
Deng ni de hao xiao xi que deng bu dao you ban dian an wei de hua yu
Waiting for your good news, I still cannot get your words of comfort no matter how long I wait.
只有你满脸的嫌弃
Zhi you ni man lian de xian qi
All I got is your face full of despise.
等你的好消息 再等也没有半滴温柔残余
Deng ni de hao xiao xi zai deng ye mei you pan di wen rou can yu
I miss you while I am waiting for you, but no gentleness is leave behind no matter I long I wait.
我开始不再相信童话中天慌地老的约定
Wo kai shi bu zai xiang xin tong hua zhong tian huang di lao de yue ding
I start to no longer believe the forever promise in fairytales
烧掉了回忆 从此你从记忆体里扇去
Shao diao le hui yi cong ci ni cong ji yi ti li shan qu
Memories are burned. From now, you are deleted from my memory.
谢谢你让我懂得放弃 学了去哭泣
Xie xie ni rang wo dong de fang qi xue le qu ku qi
Thank to you, I learnt how to give up and how to cry.
等你也好想你 却等到了铺天盖地的泪雨
Deng ni ye hao xiang ni que deng dao le pu tian gai di de lei yu
I miss you while waiting for you, but the only thing got an overwhelming rain of tears.
和遍体磷伤的自己
He pian ti lin shang de zi ji
And a me full of injury.
等你也好想你 却等到了一个无人的废墟
Deng ni ye hao xiang ni que deng dao le yi ge wu ren de fei xu
I miss you while waiting for you, but all I got a wasteland with nobody.
我们却都回不去 再没有曾经爱过的痕迹
Wo men que dou hui bu qu zai mei you ceng jing ai guo de hen ji
We all can’t go back, there are no more “once love”mark

 ( a/n: lyrics and translation from http://style-euphoria.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/lin-deng-ni-with-pinyin-lyrics-and.html)

When I finish singing to myself, I feel a small tinge of happiness and irony.

That song, the title…it means ‘waiting for you’.

How long will you keep me waiting for you Donghae?

I glance at the clock and see that the guys will be back in half an hour, so I make my way to the kitchen to fix dinner.

“Aish, troublesome girl. You’re going to make that cut worse if you work. You’re not doing anything like this today”

“Right. Maybe I should just order McDonald‘s for everyone” I mumble.

I call McDonald’s and order the food, asking for it to be delivered to the house. They say it will only take 10 minutes, so I decide to take a quick shower. Once I’m clean, I pull on a plain white spaghetti strap dress and put my hair into a bun while it’s still wet. Just then the doorbell rings, the food having arrived. I go downstairs and am greeted by a guy who looks like he’s around my age, with vibrantly red dyed hair and chocolate brown eyes.

“H-hey, order for…J-Jung Hayley” He stutters, first nervous at the sight of me and then of my name.

“Yep that would be me” I chuckle.

“I-it’s such an honour to meet you, I never thought I would be delivering food to the beautiful Jung Hayley” He compliments, bowing once again.

I bow back politely and smile at him.

“Thank you, ummm how much do I owe you?” I ask, pulling out my purse.

That’s when I notice the guys have parked into the driveway, and are getting out of the car. Donghae looking this way…

With stoic eyes.

That’s strange.

I turn my attention back to the delivery guy, and smile politely as he speaks.

“**** won” He says shyly, running his free hand through his hair.

I pull out the appropriate amount and hand it to him.

“Thanks for the food”

“It’s just my job. It was nice meeting you Jung Hayley” He takes the money and hands me the food, before bidding goodbye with a bow.

My housemates walk up to the door once the delivery guy has left.

“Hey Hayley!” Shindong, Sungmin and Kyuhyun chorus, snatching the bag of food away from me and running to the dining room.

“Yah! Make sure to distribute it evenly you pigs!” I shout after them.

“How was your day Hayley?” Siwon asks on the way in.

“Fine, thanks Siwon”

Lies.

Yesung just awkwardly says hi to me and I do the same, things between us not quite back to normal.

“Thanks for getting dinner Hayley” Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Ryeowook say on the way in.

“No problem, welcome home guys” I grin.

“How’s my today?” Kangin slings an arm around my shoulders, a smirk on his face.

“Fine, now go and join the guys at the table ert” I roll my eyes, peeling him off me.

He walks off and I hear the door close, bringing my attention to the last member to enter the house.

“Hi” I manage to say smoothly.

“Hey” He says stiffly.

“How was work?”

“It was okay. Did you have a nice conversation with the delivery guy?” He asks, his tone slightly off. But I just ignore it.

“Yeah. He was really nice actually, he said that I was beautiful” I answer.

“That made you smile a lot” Donghae comments, puffing out a little bit of air.

“Yeah, well it’s nice to be told I’m pretty. It’s not something I hear every day…” I trail off.

“Well, in my opinion you’re not beautiful”

My eyes widen at what he just said, and I feel a baseball hit my heart at full speed.

“You’re not beautiful, you’re breathtaking” He softly says.

B-bump, b-b-bump, b-b-b-bump, b-b-bump, b-bump.

“Thank you” I warmly smile at him, that compliment meaning so much to me.

He tucks a lock of hair that fell out from my bun behind my ear, and smiles that perfect smile that can melt anyone’s heart.

“Come on, let’s go and eat” He winks, dragging me by the arm to the dining room.

“You’re not beautiful, you’re breathtaking”

I’ll remember that forever.

We sit in our seats at the table, our food waiting for us at our places.

“Yah! What took you so long? Hogging Hayley all to yourself Lee Donghae?” Kangin teases, stuffing some more fries in his mouth.

“We just got caught up in a conversation” Donghae nonchalantly says, taking a biting into his burger.

“Thanks for dinner Hayley” Siwon says from across the table.

“You’re welcome” I say, taking a sip of water.

Once we are all done eating, we retire to the living room. Just talking, when the doorbell sounds.

“I’ll go get that” Leeteuk stands.

“I wonder who it is at this hour?” I murmur, seeing as its 9 pm.

Leeteuk returns with 3 men dressed in black dress shirts and matching pants, shoes and sunglasses.

“Hayley, these people say they were sent by your Dad from one of his branches in Seoul…” Leeteuk says.

I stand, finding it odd and approach the men. They bow before me, and take off their sunglasses. Even though it’s dark outside, so there is no need for them.

But I understand for security reasons.

“Miss. Jung, we we’re called by your father just half an hour ago…” The one in the middle speaks.

“For what reason? Why has he sent you here?” I ask in the tone that my father would use for his employees.

“Have you been watching T.V Miss. Jung?” He asks.

“No. Why?” I ask, confused.

“Can one of you young gentlemen please turn the T.V on to the news channel?” He requests.

Shindong complies, and we all turn our attention to the screen.

“Just an hour ago, a plane crashed just off the coast of South Korea. No tsunami warnings have been issued, but people have been urged to stay away from beaches just as a pre-caution. The plane crashed due to the engine failure. Only 4 survivors came out of this disaster. The number of victims from this accident being roughly 230, including two member of the wealthy Jung family, Jung Nichan and Jung Nichkhun”

“Oh my God” Siwon breathes.

My knees give out as I hear those two names, and I fall to the ground with a thump.

“Hayley!” Donghae sounds.

Shaking, uncontrollably. The three men, pick me up and place me in an armchair.

Kyuhyun turns the T.V off, and everyone simply lowers their heads. Silence being a disgusting, bitter, agonising music.

“T-t-their…dead” I choke, my voice hoarse.

Tears spill out, and I begin to sob. It feels like someone has just stabbed me, sprinkled salt and lemon juice into the wound, and then stuffed the knife back in.

“W-w-why?” I cry.

Why were they on their way to Korea?

Why were they on that plane?

I cry, and cry and cry. Endlessly. Eunhyuk hands me a box of tissues, and I blow my nose. After God knows how long, I stop crying. Feeling my tears have dried out, like as if I have no more tears for the time being. I still tremble, but wipe my face with the last of the tissues.
Having gone through 3 whole boxes.
No one dares to speak, no one but my father’s men.

“Miss. Jung, we are so sorry for your loss” They say, genuinely sad, probably having met my brothers before.

I just nod, and purse my lips. Taking a moment to breathe.

“We have been sent, to bring you and your housemates back to the main house in San Francisco. Your father has already spoken with their company, and has arranged for one of the jets to bring you all back to the states in 2 hours” The leader speaks gently and slowly.

“We have been given appropriate attire for you and all your housemates to wear on the way to airport, your father arranged this. We will bring out the clothing from the car, and will give you an hour to prepare whatever you all need to do. Then we will all leave for the airport in the cars your father has sent for you”

I nod, understanding what is going on exactly.

“Is that okay Miss. Jung?”

“Yes, thank you. Can…can you please bring the clothes now” I say, sore voiced.

They nod, and leave the room.

“Hayley…” Ryeowook starts.

“We…” Yesung continues.

“Are…” Leeteuk sounds.

“So…” Siwon speaks.

Very…” Eunhyuk says.

“Very…” Kangin adds.

“Very…” Sungmin speaks.

“Very…” Kyuhyun says.

“Very…” Shindong sounds.

“Sorry” Donghae finishes.

“Thank you, guys” I whisper, standing up.

I nearly trip over myself, but Donghae catches me. Steadying me. I wrap my arms around him, and quietly sob some more. Sobbing into his chest, unable to contain myself. He simply wraps his arms around me, and rests his chin on top of my head.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. You can cry, you can cry” He murmurs over and over.

The others leave the room, to go and get dressed. Leaving us there in our embrace for a while. When I finally get a hold of myself again, I let go of Donghae, stepping back.

“Sorry” I sniffle.

“Don’t be” He simply says.

“I-I-I-I should g-go and get d-dressed” I stutter, taking my clothes from the men waiting in silence.

“Me too” Donghae takes his clothes and follows me.

We get changed in our closets, but before I change I wash my face, put on makeup, and brush my teeth. Hiding any trace of emotion from my face. I change into the clothes my father has prepared for me, not bothering to look at the labels for once. A sleeveless, black, turtleneck dress that stops at my mid-thigh. Hugging my body well. Ruby studs and a matching pendant on a 30 karat gold chain. It’s heavy.

Just like my heart.

I slip on the black, Italian leather gloves and simple black leather ankle boots too. I comb my hair until it is smooth and dead straight and finish the look by adding the darkly tinted sunglasses. I grab a white leather clutch with a black bow, and put my things into it.

Done.

I walk done stairs to meet all of the members, dressed in exactly the same thing. Expensive black suits, black wrist watches, crimson ties that match my jewelry, black leather shoes and darkly tinted sunglasses.

“Do you all have everything you need?” I say in a surprisingly, strong, steady and authoritative voice.

“Yes” They all say unison.

“Then let’s go”

We walk out and separate into 3 small limousines, not like those tacky long ones. In my car, I am alone, as I should be.

The ride to the airport is short, and as our cars stop and we get out, the press bombard us. The body guards my father hired, back them off but I can still hear and see everything. The constant flashes of cameras. Microphones constantly trying to be pushed to my face. People calling out to me, asking me all kind of things.

“Miss. Jung!”

“Miss. Jung! How are you taking the news of the deaths of your brothers!?”

“Miss. Jung! Why were your brothers coming to Korea!?”

“Miss. Jung! How will you mourn?!”

“Miss. Jung! How are you taking being the main heir to the Jung Corporation now?!”

“Miss. Jung! What-”

“Miss. Jung! When-”

They all throw questions at me, intrusive, not sympathetic. Emotionless monsters. Super Junior and I walk through straight to the one of my family’s jets, and go through a quick, but very thorough security check. Once we are all seated in the jet, we all take off our sunglasses. Revealing our faces to each other. Donghae is sitting beside me, me by the window.

“This is your captain Miss. Jung, my condolences to yourself and the Jung family. Just say the word, and we will lift off” A woman pilot speaks through the speaker.

“Now” I say blankly, turning my attention back out to the window.

I take a deep, shaky breath and one last tear escapes my eyes .I let it fall down my face, as we lift off into the air. Watching the city of Seoul, which has been my home for months now, become smaller and smaller. Donghae my nearest hand into his, and links his fingers with mine. Holding it, steady, gentle and secure.

I turn to him and he wipes the tear, just as it reaches the bottom of my cheek.

“It’s okay” He whispers.

Writer's Notes:

And we have finally reached the emotional of TBH.
It's going to hurt, a lot. And to be completly honest, I'm hurting already.
Hayley, I'm sorry.

Lots of Love,

Please don't stop reading when the going gets tough,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES & MikaMikaChu <3

Comments are very much loved, appreciated and motivating... ^^