Lee Donghae and Jung Hayley, you .

The Boarding House

 

Hayley’s POV

“Yah Hayley! That isn’t how you clean the dishes!” Eunhyuk shouts, nearly pulling pulling out his hair.

“Sorry” I say sheepishly.

The day that they all finally decide to teach me how to clean the house, had to be today.

Just had to be today, the day after I accidently cut myself.

“Where is that Lee Donghae? He would be better at this” Eunhyuk mutters to himself, storming out of the kitchen.

My hand stings, from water and soap getting into the cut. I purse my lips together, as I look at the now wet bandage wrapped around my palm.

He’s always so gentle with me.

“Omo! Hayley why are you washing the dishes?” Donghae exclaims, walking over to my side with Eunhyuk trailing behind.

He looks like he just woke up, which would explain why he wasn’t at breakfast.

“Well, everyone decided that they would teach me how to clean the house today…” I trail off, keeping my gaze on the sink.

“Aish, troublesome girl. You’re going to make that cut worse if you work. You’re not doing anything like this today” He says firmly.

“But!-” I protest.

“No ‘buts’” He cuts me off.

“Fine” I pout.

He grabs a hand towel, and takes my hands in his.

B-bump, b-b-bump, b-bump.

And tenderly, dries them for me. Attentive. When he releases my hands, I swallow and try to breathe again.

“Thanks” I murmur.

“You’re welcome”

We awkwardly stand there for a while, looking around the room, at each other, outside.

“So…how did our cookies turn out?”

“Pretty damn good actually. Do you want to eat one now?” He chuckles, flipping his messy bed hair out of his eyes.

So perfect.

“Y-yes” I smile nervously.

He pulls out a jar from a cabinet, revealing our cookies. A small smile playing on his lips as he opens the jar and offers me some. I pull one star cookie out and grin, before he puts the cookies away.

They look yummy.

Now let’s see….

I take a small bite out of the cookie and…

“Mmmmm! We made some pretty good cookies!”

“Yeah we did” He beams, before his stomach suddenly growls.

We both jump at the sound, before I start giggling, amused.

“You’re hungry” I comment.

“Give me a bite of your cookie” He requests.

“Huh? Why?”

“Because I want to taste the cookies again” He reasons.

“Just go and get your own cookie” I whine.

“But I don’t want a whole cookie” He pouts.

“Too bad” I grin cheekily, holding the cookie horizontally with my thumb and index finger.

As I’m about to take a giant bite out of the cookie in front of him, he dives to steal a bite of the cookie too. Our lips meet, the cookie engulfed by the two of us. Both of our eyes widen, at the accidental kiss we have gotten ourselves into. An extra sweet kiss, due to the cookie sitting in between the entrances of both our mouths.

His lips, are really soft…

Wait!

That’s beside the point! How are we supposed to get out of this situation!?

Donghae’s POV

Her lips are….so kissable.

WAIT!

WEIRD OPPA WEIRD OPPA WEIRD OPPA!

You cannot think such weird things Lee Donghae!

How do we get out of this situation?!

I cautiously, bite the cookie hard, making it crumble in my mouth. She mimics my actions and soon the cookie isn’t connecting us anymore. We break away from each other and chew our halves of the cookie quietly, bashfully looking anywhere but at each other. Once we’re done eating she sighs and looks around.

“Do you think anyone saw us?”

“I hope not” I answer quickly.

She bites her lip, hands on hips.

You’re so cute when you do that.

Cute?

Oppa needs some serious help.

“I’m going to…play with Violet, you should eat a proper breakfast….” She says, looking down at the floor as she walks out.

I bite my lip as she walks away, puzzling over something.

It’s wrong right?

The fact that I enjoyed that awkward moment just now.

The fact that, I like it when…..Hayley and I kiss.

It’s wrong right?

That I’ve liked it, every single time.

So, very wrong.

Shindong, Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s simultaneous POV

Cookie Kiss!

Come on Lee Donghae, let that lustful man inside you take control and turn this cookie kiss into a hot kiss!

Wait, what are they doing?

No! Don’t end the cookie kiss like that, turn it into something passionate.

Hayley God Damn it! Confess! Confess!

Why are you not freaking confessing!?

Lee Donghae you are a poor excuse for a man!

Oh! Better hide before they see me….

That was the iest cookie kiss ever.

Someone could have at least nibbled on the other person’s lips.

Writer's Notes:

Ohhhhh! Only a few more chapters to go.....before we reach the !

Exciting~~~

About 1-3 more chapters until the begins, and then another 2-5 chapters for the . The story will end 1-2 chapters after the .
So at most there are only 10 more chapters of TBH to go!
HayHae Hwaiting!

Lots of love,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES AND MikaMikaChu <3