One

Reality Phones (On Hiatus)

Morning light streams into the room through the open window to shine on the two sleeping bodies. Birds chirp outside to signal morning and the scent of freshly baked bread from across the street can be smelled as the baker begins his morning preparations. A cloud shifts and light shines onto the face of Zico,who begins to show signs of waking up. 

Zico stretches his arms above his head and inhales the fresh smell of morning before turning on his side and facing the other person in the bed. Park Kyung, the love of his life, the person he couldn't see himself living without. Zico brings his hand up to Kyung's face and runs his finger over his features working his way to Kyung's mouth. When his finger reaches the mouth, he moves his fingers back and forth along the pink lips, his eyes focused on what he was doing, not knowing that the owner had woken up. When he felt pressure against his fingers he looked up to find Kyung awake and looking at him lovingly.

"Good morning." Kyung whisper around Zico's fingers.

"Morning." Zico replies while removing his fingers and moving in to peck Kyung's lips with a kiss. They both smile at each other before Kyung captures the other's lips in a long, sweet kiss. Zico snuggles into Kyung's chest, both wrapping their arms around each other, to just lie there and bask in the morning sun. However, the moment is interrupted when Zico's stomach growls.

Kyung chuckles, tapping the younger's nose before asking, "Hungry huh?" Zico gives a shy smile and nods. "What do you want?" 

"You."

"I meant to eat, silly head." 

Zico giggles. "Bacon."

"Who?!" Kyung shoots up to his knees and stares open mouthed at Zico.

Zico waves his hands in front of himself and stammers out, "No no no. Bacon! As in bacon and eggs!" 

"Oh," is all Kyung can say, his cheeks a bright shade of red. "I-I guess I'll get on that." He mumbles, getting off the bed and scampering out of the room.

***

Zico sat at the table in the sun lit kitchen and watched as Kyung worked at the sink washing their breakfast dishes. He watched as Kyung's muscles moved under his skin every time he moved, Zico wanting badly to run his hands up and down the hard back. Kyung, focused on what he was doing, had not noticed Zico watching him, so Zico snuck around the table to stand behind his boyfriend before snaking his hands around his waist and pressing his body flush against the other's back.

Kyung gave a shocked jump, turning around to look at a smiling Zico. "What's this?" he asked.

"Nothing. You're back just looked so inviting I couldn't resist." While he said this he ran his hands up and down the other's front, following the lines of Kyung's hard stomach down to the waist of his sweats and back up. 

"Now come on Zico stop, that tickles. I'm trying to wash the dishes." 

"I love you Kyung." Zico pressed the side of his face in between his boyfriend's shoulder blades, bringing his hands up Kyung's front to rest on his shoulders. 

"I do too but where did this come from?" It scared him to hear Zico say this. Zico and Kyung loved each other but they were not the type to just go around randomly saying it. 

"I don't know, it's just I have this feeling something is going to change soon." Zico pulls back some to look at Kyung's face, who had turned his head in order to hear better. "I just want you to know I love you and only you."  He pressed a soft kiss to the back of Kyung's neck before putting his chin on the other's shoulder.

Kyung turns back to the dishes. "Well, I love you too. You're my everything. Remember that." 

"I know" he responds, his hands moving down Kyung's arms to play with his hands, getting covered in soap, before moving back up, a trail of suds on both arms. Moving on, he slides his hands down Kyung's sides meeting in the middle of his stomach to move up to his chest causing Kyung to moan softly. "Kyungie?"

"Yes?"  Kyung gets out huskily.

"Kiss me." He whispers in the other's ear.

The pan in Kyung's hand drops back into the sink, soapy water splashing up onto the counter, as Kyung turns and brings his his lips to Zico's. Zico's arms wrap around Kyung's shoulders and Kyung's hands cup Zico's thighs, lifting his legs up to wrap them around his waist. Lips still connected, Kyung walks in the direction of their bedroom.


So I'm ending this chapter here for reasons that I'm not sure of. 

I hope I did ok with the lovey-dovey stuff. I'm telling you it was hard. Mushy stuff does not come naturally to me.

I hope this got you (somewhat) interested so hopefully you'll want to come back. I'm not going to ask for comments and subs because I find it annoying but if you want to go ahead. I will ask you not to comment saying "Update soon!" Those comments piss me off the most. 

If you've actually read this and follow what I said then you can stay.