Need you now [3/3]

Need you now

 

… and then there it was, the second encore concert at Yokohama, also the very last concert to close up Beautiful Tour..it was also the solo stages of the three young boys. As usual, Chansung stripped during his solo concert again. And it hit Junho’s heart, again. He thought after the fight, Chansung would stop. He looked away when the younger boy started ripping his shirt on stage, all the fans were screaming and he himself, inside his heart, was screaming too..but it was the scream telling his lover to stop..

“Junho-yah, are you okay?” – he was too immersed into his own thought that he didn’t realize Wooyoung was behind him.

“Wooyoung-ah, I will do it .. I cant take it anymore” – Junho said, while walking away preparing for their next stage.

“Poor Junho. I hope the two of them will work this out” – thought Wooyoung. While feeling pity for his younger brother, at the same time Wooyoung was glad that his Khunnie hyung would never do such thing. After the time with Victoria and Wooyoung started to hang out more with Junsu hyung, his Khunnie seems to start paying a lot more attention to how he feels now, and he is happy for that. 

 

Encore stage. Everyone, all 2PM members and the staffs went up on stage jumping and running around to celebrate with the fans. As usual, Junho ran from the right side to left side around and around the stage teasing fan by holding on to his shirt pretending that he will take off anytime. And then when It came towards those last few minutes, everyone started going in and Junho thought:  “This is the time. I have to do it.” And finally he took off the shirt. The fans went crazy screaming because it is the first time ever he stripped for them. He only showed them the back of his body (he still feels really weird about it!) and quickly have his hand cover his front while trying to wave to the fans and walking down the stairs. And suddenly he stopped.

...........

“What the hell you think you were doing Junho??”

“Chansung…what are you doing here?” – startled Junho.

“What the hell was that for?? Why did you take off your shirt?? Answer me Lee Junho!!” – Chansung kept on yelling and running after Junho since Junho was trying to lead them to the dressing room. “I don’t want other people to see us fighting.” – he thought.

 

As soon as they walked into the dressing room (Thank God all the hyungs are not here!), he heard the door slammed and he was pushed against the wall.


“YAAA HWANG CHANSUNG!!!! Let me go!!!” – he tried to push the taller boy away. He was kind of scared. He has never seen Chansung this upset since the day he first met the younger boy. Even though he knows why Chansung is upset, but that doesn't lift the weight inside his heart any lighter. 

“I am not letting you go until you answer my question Lee Junho. Now tell me what the hell did you do back there on the stage? Why the hell did you strip??” – Chansung grinned his teeth trying to calm his anger but he can’t. He is furious. He is using all his strength to keep his fist under control so he won’t punch the wall. What the hell is this person thinking? Is he trying to get Chansung jealous? He got it. Chansung is jealous. He is furious. He can’t take it. His lover showing that cute body in front of other y ahjummas. “ANSWER ME LEE JUNHO!!” – Chansung screamed.

 

 

Smack! Chansung was in shocked…did Junho just…slap him?

"...Jun..Junho -yah..."

“Hwang Chansung you’d better stop it! What’s right of you to tell me that I can or cannot strip! Look at yourself first before pointing to others!! You are the one who has always been stripping in front of the fans, when I told you to stop did you?? NO YOU DID NOT!! Even when I said I could not take it anymore and decided to leave, did you even try to take me back? You still continued stripping today at your solo stage!!And now you are telling me that what the hell I was doing?? I was doing exactly what you always do Hwang Chansung!! Now do you know how I feel????” – He could feel the butterflies in his stomach as he tried to get away from the taller boy. He wasn’t going to slap Chansung. It was like he just hit himself, or maybe the pain is even worse. He wanted to ask Chansung if the taller boy is okay, but he stopped. He’s upset, and furious, and in pain. It was painful enough that he just slapped the person he loves the most on this world, but it pains his heart even more that even up until now, Chansung still cannot understand his heart. He couldn’t hold it in anymore, and tears just keep flowing down on their own. With tears all over his face, Junho was biting his lips looking at Chansung angrily. 

“I’m sorry, Junho-yah. I’m sorry. Please don’t cry..” – now Chansung is scared. He was upset that Junho took off his shirt on stage, he was furious that Junho slapped him, but now seeing his beloved Junho cry..all those feelings have gone away. He cursed at himself for being such an keep hurting his lover over and over again.  He regretted it. Everything that he has done. Now all he wishes for is he can take away all the pains that Junho is feeling and Junho would stop crying.

 

“Junho-yah..I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry for being such an . I’m sorry for screaming at you. I’m sorry for being a who doesn’t understand how you feel. I’m sorry that I keep hurting you. I’m sorry that even though I said I love you but all I have ever done was breaking your heart. I’m sorry that I make you walk away. I’m sorry that I am being such a selfish jerk. I am sorry that I keep stripping on stage and doesn’t care about how you feel. I am sorry that even when we fight I don't do anything to win you back. It’s not because I don't want to, it is because Im afraid that you will not forgive me and it will hurt even more. I am sorry that I’m making you cry. Can you please just stop crying? Here. Hit me. Slap me. Do whatever you want, please just stop crying, okay? Because this hurts a lot. It hurts my heart that you wanted us to break up. It hurts a lot that you have been avoiding me and don’t even want to look at me. It hurts a lot going to bed without you sleeping next to me. It hurts a lot more when I see you on stage in front of the fans. And now It is breaking my heart seeing I am the reason that you are crying right now. I am so sorry Junho-yah..”



..The tears keep flowing down on his face, but this time Chansung was the one who wipes it away. The younger boy use both of his palms to lock the older boy’s face so that he can’t turn away, and lightly pressed a kiss on the cheek.


“You don’t have to say anything. I understand it now. So just listen and let me say it okay? I am sorry that I neglected your feeling and I promised you that I will do it less. I am sorry that I was such an idiot for not noticing how painful you were but I promise you I will do better next time. Just listen to this...Lee Junho, I want to have a future with you. Not just today, tomorrow, but many many days after that. Not as bandmates, but as two people on earth that falling deeply in love for each other.I dont know if you have ever had, but I always picture the two of us growing old together; having a house of our own, even adopt kids if you want to make the life livelier. And for that future I want to work as hard as I can now so that I can take care of you and protect you. I want you and you only, and that’s all I need to make my life complete. I am so sorry that I broke your heart, but please give me another chance to fix it and make it all better again? I can’t live without you and I promise I will never hurt you again. If not taking off my clothes is what It takes for you to be back in my life then I will do it, please just come back okay? Let me make it up to you for all the tears that you have shed because of me, for all the pains that you have to suffer because of my idiocy. Lee Junho, I love you. I will say this everyday, because I love you a lot. I have loved you since the first day we met, and I will continue loving you till the day I take my last breath. Lee Junho, I love you. I love you today. I love you forever. I love you always. So please, just come back to my life, okay?” 



Junho sighed, he knows that all the pains and angers have gone away after hearing his boyfriend saying all those sweet words..

“You promise that you will stop hurting me? Can you promise that you will always love me no matter how grumpy or mean or ugly I will get? Can you do that?” – Junho said after finally stop crying.

 

Pressing his lips against the smaller boy’s lips, Chansung smiled and said “Yes I promise. I promise to always love you, no matter what happens or how you turn out to be, I will always love you every single minute every single second of my life because without you my life is meaningless. I love you, Lee Junho..!” 


Junho felt his heart stop. It was not the pain that suffocate him anymore, it was the overflowing happiness that he's feeling inside his heart. Chansung suddenly pulled him up and hugged him really tightly. He finally let out the brightest smile of his, pressing his forehead against the younger boy and whispered "Hwang Chansung, I love you too..you babo..!"



"

Finally I'm done!!!!! This is my very first fanfic and I'm sorry to keep it long!!! i wasnt intend to write it this long LOLOL but anyway Thank you everyone for reading it!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it and I will try to do a better job next time!! 

Kamsahamnida!!!!!! >_<