Chapter10-The Truth

Chain of Love

"Honey, I knew that she is our daughter, our JooHyun. Remember the necklace, the one that we bought together. She did wear it". She keep telling her husband about the necklace.

"I am not lying. I knew it because I am the one that giving birth to her. She is our baby. Our JooHyunnie... Please honey, do something. At least do something to prove if she is not our daughter". Asked the wife again.
 
Then after a moment of silence, the husband finally uttering his words.
 
"My dear, don't worry.. I will do something.." 
 
..........................................................................................
 
"Hello.."
"Hello, Yes Mr. President" 
"I need your help".
 
......................................................Flashback.......................................................
 
 
 
"Look at our JooHyun. She is so cute". The lady happily talking about her daughter.
"Luckily, she got your traits.. If not she will turned ugly like me. Big nose, wide forehead and small eyes" The husband wife.
"Don't be like that, for me and our little JooHyun and JongMyun, you are the most handsome guy on this earth" She replied.
"Honey, I will bring Hyunnie and Myunnie to hospital today. I will asked the driver to drive me there". She added
"Be careful my dear, I am really sorry because I can't go there with you.. The meeting..." 
"No, It is okay" . The lady just cut her husband's word and smiled
 
 
.............................................At the hospital.................................................
 
 
"Mrs. Kim Soo Hee..". 
 
She stand up and walked to the counter to get the medicine. Then, after settled all the payment, she walked back to her children.
 
"My baby, where is my baby... Hyunniee...."
 
......................................................................................
 
 
"My beautiful baby, mama will bring you to our new house. Don't cry.. Mama is here.. No one will separate us anymore. I'm promise" . The stranger woman keep looking at the baby next to the driver's seat and then, suddenly...
 
"Bumpppp...."
 
"Arghhhhhhhh..." The woman screams in pain and the baby started to cry.
 
 
..........................................................................................
 
 
"My dear.... Look, there was an accident over there..." The husband wake his wife up
"Let's go take a look, if there is anyone trapped inside the car.." He continued
 
 
The couple, Seo KyuHyun and his wife, Seo SooHyun went nearer to the car. It was totally damaged. The nearer they go, the harder the voices of baby crying. Then..
 
 
"There is a woman and  baby inside the car. Let try to take them out". KyuHyun told her wife
"Madam please save my baby. Please take care of her. She has no one else. I will not able to to care her anymore. Please..." She speaks while blood coming all over and nose.
"Honey,.. There is oil leaked from the engine.. I think we need to go now... Take the baby with you. The car will explode soon. Hurry up." KyuHyun told her wife
"Please madam, take a good care of her.. I will go peacefully if you promise me that you will take care of her. I have no time left now. Please take care of her as your own baby" The woman keep asking SooHyun while grabbing her hands.
 
"I.. I.. I promise .. ." The word finally came out from
"Honey.. Hurry up.." KyuHyun asked her wife again.
 
......................................................................................
 
"She is beautiful.. Look .. There is necklace.."
"JooHyun.." KyuHyun reads the engraved necklace
"Honey..."
"Yes my dear"
"Let's call her.. SeoHyun.. Our Seo JooHyun..".
 
 
Then, the baby started to cry
 
 
"SeoHyunnie... Don't worry baby, KyuHyun appa and SooHyun umma will take care of you for the rest of your life.." KyuHyun speaks to the baby as she can understand it.
Honey, I think god really sent her to us, we just lost our baby and now we got a new princess. Her real name "JooHyun" is really close to both of us.. me, KyuHyun and you, SooHyun. God had given us an opportunity to have this beautiful angel. Our Seo JooHyun. Right, Seohyunnie...". 
 
Both of them smiled...
 
 
................................................End of Flashback................................................
 
 
Mr. Kim KiBum keeps recalling the past. He knows something was wrong. At the first moment he should ask her sister and brother in law, KyuHyun to make a police report about the baby but as been convinced by KyuHyun, they just made the report about the incident, he just follow their words since his sister, SooHyun just lost her baby and both of them saying that the baby's mother had asked them to take care the baby.
 
"Ringgggggg.... " His phone rings
 
"Hello.. Is this Mr Kim KiBum?" The person asked
"Yes, it's me" He answered politely
"I had something to discuss about your niece, Miss Seo JooHyun"
 
 
.......................................................................................
 
 
SeoHyun passed her college's week without having any problems this time either by a group of EXO-K or EXO-M. This week can be described as the best week she ever had, as all the EXO's members have to represent their university as an ambassador for Peace Festival except for Suho that had given an excuse by the university's board for some unknown reason. For Seohyun, this turned to be really funny as the boys were 98% far from been called as peacemaker. The one thing that appeared in her head whenever she thinks of EXO is just a troublemakers minus Lay oppa, who she knows that really kind hearted boyfriend of Yoona unnie and BaekHyun aka Bacon, her long lost childhood friend who always had been bullied in elementary school.
 
"Ah,.. Why do I have to think about them.." She muttered
"I have to go home earlier.. Hyoyeon unnie is waiting for me.." She continues talking by herself
 
Suddenly, just a moment she is getting ready to get out from the university's gate, a car with dark tinted window stopped in front of her..
 
"Hello miss Seo JooHyun, I had been appointed by Mr. President to bring you somewhere.." Told the man politely.
"Mr President? I think you got a wrong person, I don't know any president except our country's president" She answered.
"Dont worry miss, your uncle, Mr Kim KiBum also invited, Please get into the car.." The man replied while opening the car's door for her.
 
 
"Wait!!!" 
 
She noticed that she just got a sms from her uncle
 
from: Uncle Kim
"Someone will pick up you. Just follow them. I will be there soon"
 
With a little of doubt, she get into the car and calmy saying.
 
"If you planned to do something bad to me, you better forget it as I already sent sms to my friend about you and this car's number.. So don't you ever try to trick me.." She bravely said
 
The person just smile and starts to move to the place.
 
 
..........................................................................................................
 
 
After 30 minutes in the car. They finally arrived to the mansion.
 
 
"This way miss.." Asked one of the guy
 
Suddenly..
 
"Hyunnieeee... My baby". A woman comes to her and tightly hugging her.
 
Then, come two men comforting her...
 
"Honey.." The old guy embraced the lady
"Mommy..." Another young guy approached them
 
Seohyun looks carefully.
 
"I knew that boy,.... Hmmm.. He is one of BaekHyun's friend.. The EXO-K's members and the lady….I’ve met her at the festival.."
"Have a sit my dear, We will wait until your uncle Mr. Kim KiBum arrived..". The old man softly told her
 
 
"SeoHyunnie.."
"Uncle.."
 
 
"As all of us were here now, I think it is better for JooHyun to read this documents first..." The old man wearing the suit turned her the documents.
 
Seohyun was totally had no idea about what had happened. She opened the document one by one.
 
"What is it means by all these document.. Uncle Kim? Who are these people? Why my name was written here? What is the matters of this DNA test? Kim JongHyun, Kim SooHee and Kim JongMyun....who are these name belong to?". SeoHyun keeps asking her uncle.
"Seohyun nah, I am sorry, Please forgive me..." Mr. Kim KiBum finally speaks
"There is a secret that me and your parents keep hiding from you, Your true identity..." He continued
 
 
........Then, the conversation started to uncover the past starts
 
 
"Mommy?....daddy?...,oppa?...." SeoHyun finally starts to say the words
 
 
Her mom keeps hugging her and her tears keep flowing and Suho keep looking at her mom and his sister... His sister that he never knew before
 
and at another moment..
 
"Mr Kim, we do really hope that you will let Seohyun to stay with us, her real family..and i knew that you had problems with your current company and also your daughter, Kim HyoYeon, Don't worry, I will settle everything because you had taking care our daughter with love..." The man, Kim JongHyun explains
 
Then, he continued..
 
And I also knew that our JooHyun had been living a hard life after Mr. And Mrs Seo died and I also knew that how your wife treated her. I will not blame you and your family, so that's why we hope you will let her go". Mr Kim JongHyun finally finish all his words.
 
 
 
For all the sudden things happened in her university, Seohyun finally meets her biological family, her mommy, daddy and her oppa, Suho... All of these things happened in a blink of eye. Seohyun is wondering if what had happened today will change her life for a good things or vice versa.
 
p/s: Thank for all the subscribers who keep tracking track of this story. The next chapter will move to the conflict between SeoHyun-Kris-Suho-Kai-Luhan + other EXO's members + some unknown girl..
 
+
a poster made by my dearest subscribers
 
 
and another one
 
by seophi
 
thank to both you..