Chapter9-Twisted

Chain of Love

The festival is not an easy thing  for Seohyun as she was in the same group with Kris. All the things that she did will be 98% disapproved by him.  Even though, this task was hard for her but she did obey all the instruction given by him and luckily Sooyoung and Luhan always support her whenever she gives her ideas. Suzy is ok with everything. Kim Jong In aka Kai  was withdrawn from the group in the last minute with the approval from the supervisor. No one knew why maybe because of the tournament. One thing in her mind right now is to settle all the works and to get back her diary and finally to get away from Kris that knew her secret, Luhan that keep giving her uncomfortable stares, Suzy that non-stop talking to her and Sooyoung that keep hugging her.


"Arghhhhhh!!!! Calm down Seohyun.. You can do it.. Just face all these people like usual". Seohyun mumbled by herself.


It is only one day left before the festival, all the props was finally done.


"Wow.. This look amazing. Your idea was cool Seohyun. No wonder Prof Kim keep praising you before". Suzy gave her compliment to Seohyun.


"Thanks." Seohyun replied


"This girl is so strange.  I talk so much but she always reply with thanks, ok, no problems. I wonder why her life so dull." Suzy mumbled by herself.


She totally cannot understand Seohyun, that girl always avoided her and other people. The only person that she saw Seohyun always talked to are only Yoona and BaekHyun. Why the girl blocked her life with other people and even she declined SooYoung unnie, the rich supermodel that most girl wants to be with and Seohyun even didn't get along with Kris that most girl will be crazy if they were in the same group with him. Finally, Suzy just left her though without having any answer. She did'n't want to think about the problems that not belong to her.

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


The festival finally come, Seohyun did the best to make sure that Kris doesn’t has any point to make her down. All the tasks that Kris gave to her were done successfully. Today is the day where she will be free from that beast and the best thing was she secretly took her diary from Kris' bag this morning. This was the best things had happened to her life since one week ago.


" Finally, I will be free.. This whole week was totally horrible for me."


Seohyun walks to the cafeteria. She has nothing to do anymore with the festival. All her task was completely done. On her way to the cafeteria, a lot of people were there as today is the first day of their festival. Suddenly..


"Auchh!!! " A voice from a lady stops her steps


Seohyun turned back and finally she noticed that the sticks that she brough was hitting that lady  shoulder.


"I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do it.." Seohyun keep apologizing


"It is ok my dear..It was not that hurt" The lady turned her head and suddenly, was shocked to see Seohyun's face and she move her eyes to Seohyun's neck.


"Where did you get this necklace?" The lady asked Seohyun


"Ahh, I wore this since I was little. I guess my parents bought it for me" Seohyun politely replied


"Can I take a look at it for a moment" The lady moves her hand to the necklace without waiting any reply from Seohyun. She looks at the necklace and suddenly...


"My.. My .. My baby… my baby.." the lady hug seohyun tighly with tear flows from her eyes


Seohyun totally confused. She just having the troublesome whole week and now a lady is hugging her tightly and call her my baby and then..


"Mom..what happened?" Suddenly, a voice of man calling that lady.. He was shocked .why his mother was hugging that girl. The girl that keep giving trouble whenever they met.


"Suho nah,,this.. this is .. This is your sister… my baby.. Your little sister.. Remember.... Our JooHyun.. Our little JooHyun.."


Seohyun became clueless… how did the lady know her real name.


"Im sorry madam, but I think you made a mistake.... Yes my name is JooHyun but i am not your daughter and totally not his little sister. I have my own family and I think you totally got a wrong person." Seohyun quickly released herself and bow to the lady quickly run way

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At home


"Why my princess look so stressed today.. ". Her uncle, Mr Kim Ki Bum asked her.


"Uncle, you know , today I met with one strange lady.. she called me JooHyun even though we never meet before and claimed that I was her daughter. That was so strange.. "  Seohyun tell all the things that had happened today.


"A lady? " His face totally change. The secret......

 

Secret... What kind of secret waiting for Seohyun. A secret that can change her life to be better or to be worst..

 


P/s:

I know that it was so long for me to update this story.. I kind of lost all the draft and all the project that i've done so far... the poster and gif that i've made for FALLEN ANGELS: SEOEXO Graphic Collection..
by the way, update is supposed to be different but i think this is all that i can do right now.. leave comments and critics.. I will appreciate..