Chapter11-New Chapter.Old Enemy

Chain of Love

Knock.. Knock..

 

“Who’s outside?” Seohyun mumbled while opening the door.

 

“May I come in?” It was Suho.

“Sure” Seohyun gives her brother a warming smile.

“JooHyun nah..” Suho slowly calling her sister’s name.

 

Seohyun looks at him., wondering what makes her oppa came to her room.

 

“I knew this is happened so sudden, even I didn’t remember that I once had a little sister. I was a bad brother. Maybe because at that time I was just 3 years old and you were missing after 3 weeks mommy giving you a birth.” He sighed.

 

Then, he continues…

 

“You know what, when oppa see you for the first time, my mind keep saying that you are troublesome girl and at first I even thought you were one of our crazy fangirls”.

 

He smiles and continues again…

 

“Remember on the day that you dragged BaekHyun away from us. That was so unpredictable. After all of this thing, you turned to be my little sister”. He smiles

“Starting from today, if you have anything that you want me to do, please don’t hesitate to ask me and please keep in your mind that from today you are not alone anymore. You have me. I hope I can repay for those missing years”. He smiled and then patted Seohyun’s head.

“Oppa, can I ask you a favor? ….. I hope you don't tell your friends that I’m your sister”. Seohyun finished her words.

“Why?” Suho asked.

“I just don't want them to know. It will be a lot of trouble. I guess.”  Seohyun replied

“Even BaekHyun?” Suho is confirming her sister again.

“Yes”

“Why? Was he your friend? You knew him since you were child right? Won’t you wanna share this good news with him?” Suho keeps asking

“Yup, we were friends but you know him, he can’t really keep any secret”. She smiled.

 

………………………………………….........................................................................................................................................................................

 

It has been one week she moved to her new house. Luckily for her that she got an excuse from her professor for not attending the classes for one week. Things changed a lot when she knew that her Seo EunSoo omma and Seo KyuHyun appa were not her biological parents and plus she has a brother studying in the same university as her. Right now, only her uncle’s family and her real family knew about her status. Her auntie totally changed a lot after she knew that Seohyun was actually a daughter of one of the influence family in Seoul. Her cousin, Jessica acted as usual, for her, nothing can change her feeling over Seohyun while for Hyoyeon, this is the best thing had happened to her younger sister. She was totally happy when her father told her about the news. Finally, Seohyun can be freed from her mother and her sister and the happiest thing is, she can be treated from her disease that she suffered for almost 3 years. All the cost for the operation was supported by Seohyun’s father and her dream to be a dancer will come true in the future.

 

“JooHyunnie. Starting from tomorrow, you will go to college with your oppa. Once you get your license, daddy will get you a car and one more thing if you need anything just tell me. OK?” Her daddy explaining while her mommy just look at her with a smile.

“Mommy.. Daddy…about the things that I’ve told you before…”

“Hmmm..about keeping this thing from public. Daddy can consider that for some time but sooner or later people will know about it......but about your part time job, that was a little problem”. 

“…but the shop doesn’t have enough workers and I’ve been working there since I was in high school and plus I will work only on weekend. So, it will be no problems at all and the manager was so kind to me”. Seohyun carefully giving her excuses.

“Hmm…. That’s was a long explanation from my daughter. This is hard for me....hmmm..... At this time, I'm Ok.. but I do hope you can quit from it sooner. How about you my dear? Are you Ok if our JooHyun insists to do her part time job?” He looks at her wife

 

Miss Kim SooHee looks at her husband and then turned to see her daughter.

 

“Hmmmm… as long as my daughter is happy.. I will be happy too”. She replied with smiles

“Thank You daddy… mommy” Seohyun smiled and hugging both of them with love

 

............................................................................................the next day...........................................................................................................

 

“Ok.. Hyunnie.. I will drop you here. Later, you just wait at the same place. I will come to pick you up again. Your class end at 5.30 right?" Suho asking his little sister.

“Yup.. 5.30. Thank You, oppa..”

“Be careful.. and If anything happen just sms me” 

 

She walks slowly to the main gate and get ready to move to her first class for today..

 

“Seohyun!!!!!”

 

She turned her head.

 

“Bacon?”

 

“Long time no see my supergirl. Dont you miss me?” BaekHyun jokingly teased Seohyun.

“Why I have to miss someone that was so weak to protect himself. After all this time, you just give me a lot of troubles”. Seohyun fired back him.

“Hey.. that was the past, don’t you know that now, I was quite popular... No.. No . not quite popular but extremely popular in this university. You should be thankful to have a popular friend like me”. BaekHyun defending himself.

“Yikes..Popular???.. If they know who you were when you in the past, they will laugh hardly at you”. Seohyun replied him

“Hey my friend… people don’t care about the past. They care about the present and the future. Now I wachasing by all girls in our university. They totally turned to be insane when they see me. Look at you.. Nothing change.. A plywood girl.. No wonder you never get a boyfriend with this look”. BaekHyun non-stop teasing her friend.

“Boyfriend? I don’t need them. Troublesome bunch of boys.. just like you” Seohyun smirked

“Don’t tell me you are lesbian? … hahaha.. I'm just kidding..”

 

“Seohyun nah!!!”

 

Once again, another voice calling her name. She turned her body and....

 

“Yoona unnie.. I miss you soooo much..” Seohyun hugging Yoona tightly.

“Where have you been? And BekHyun, don’t tell me you two are… dating?”

“Him!!!.. dating..No no no.. never.. “ SeoHyun cut Yoona’s word

"Her!!!.... ugly, fat and no manners.. not my type". Baekhyun replied.

 

Upon hearing their argument, Yoona just laugh. For her, these kid will never change. Three of them continue to walk into their university while having some conversation.

 

“Bacon, Yoona unnie see you at the cafeteria later. Bye. I need to be hurried. Gonna late for class” Seohyun told her two companion

 

Seohyun run to catch up her lecture time in Hall 3,

 

“I’m lucky, 3 minutes left before class”.

 

As usual she sits at her usual spot. The back seat. All the students almost fill in. The lecture for today is combining the freshmen, second year and some of the third year student. Seohyun see some of her coursemates already in the hall. While taking out her stuff from her bag someone suddenly somebody take a seat next to her.

 

“Hello Miss Seo JooHyun”

 

Seohyun turned her head, when she saw who was the voice belong to, she just ignore it.

 

“Don’t you remember me anymore? …. or you think you can run from me after you got back your precious?”

 

She still keeps her silence. At this time, ignoring him is the best solution she can do.

 

“You think that I am idiot enough to let you took your precious diary easily. Lot of secrets that I think I can use for my benefits”. He smirked.

 

Seohyun hold her anger. After some moment, she finally starts to utter some words.

 

“If you think you want to tell this whole university that I am lesbian.. Go on... Just based on what I wrote in my diary, it doesn’t mean that I am lesbian and plus nowadays who cares if I am lesbian? People in this university don’t even know or care about me. So, why I need to be worried. Go on, go tell everyone".  Seohyun finally let her words out from

 

Kris smiled…

 

“Ok.. People might don’t know about your existence in this university but I think they quite know about a girl named Jessica aka Kim SooYeon aka Your cousin aka the most popular girl from Department of Fashion Design”.

 

Seohyun grinned.

 

“What do you mean?” Seohyun puzzled with what Kris just said.

 

Don’t you remember I kept your diary for almost one week, don’t you think I didn’t read another pages properly or maybe you can’t remember what you have wrote? Ok. Let me refresh your brain by giving you some hint.

............................................

March 29,

When I was walking from my part time job, I saw Jessica unnie with one guy walked into the hotel. Both of them were hugging each other like a couple. What she was thinking?

#SeoJooHyun

 

Mei 16,

When I was tidying Jessica unnie’s room, I found the pregnancy test but the result was negative. Then Jessica unnie came, she did yelled at me for messing with her things. I was trying to be brave asking her about that pregnancy test but she just asking me not to meddle with her business.

#SeoJooHyun

 

Mei 19,

I accidentally heard Jessica unnie’s conversation with a guy. I heard that she threatening that man if he didn’t give her the money that she asked she will told that, the man already slept with her to her wife. I can’t believe that Jessica unnie will do things just for money. I know, our family quite having some hardship these days but what she had done totally out of her mind. Poor Uncle KiBum, he will be disappointed if he knew about this thing.

#SeoJooHyun

............................................................

Seohyun suddenly remember the things that she wrote long time ago. She looked at Kris worrily 

 

“Don’t worry. I will keep this secret safely with me if you obey all the things that I will ask you to do”.

“What you want me to do then?” . She calmy asked

“Hmmm.. Right now.. nothing.. I will think about it later. Now, do enjoy your class and most important thing is behave yourself.” Kris answered and left

 

“This thing totally going to be insane. How stupid of me writing those things. This boy totally a wicked guy. What I have to do now? If Uncle KiBum know about this, he will be totally disappointed. I can’t let him do this plus if whole university know what Jessica unnie had did, this will be not good for her too”. Seohyun quietly think. 

 

Meanwhile, for Kris, a lot of thing he already planned for a girl named Seo Joo Hyun. Starting from hating her because of her not-so-manner profile, he had another plan that he really want to do. 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

After her class, Seohyun slowly moved to her locker to keep some of her books. She walk like a human who just lost her soul. She keeps thinking what she will do to stop all those nonsense things with that blonde boy aka Kris. While walking, finally she already in front of her locker, she slowly take out her key from her pocket and try to open it but failed.

 

"What the hell happened now? Even you, Mr. Locker won’t cooperate with me? Huh?" She tried again and again until she lost her temper and suddenly kicked it with anger.

 

"Sorry miss, I think you just got a wrong locker. This is mine". A stranger voice coming from her back.

 

Seohyun turned her head. It was Luhan. Another troublesome boy from EXO-M.

 

"What?" Seohyun angrily asked.

 

"I think you got a wrong locker. This one is belong to me". Luhan replied while pointing his finger to the locker

 

She carefully looks at the locker’s number and then moved to see the number written on her key.

 

"981. ..No.. this is mine.. Looks 981". Seohyun showing her key's number to Luhan

 

He laughed..

 

"No, this 987, the number 7 was a bit torned … 981 is over there.." He pointed out another locker.

 

Seohyun take a look at the locker pointed by Luhan.

 

"Ahhh.. I’m sorry. My mistake." Seohyun finally says sorry

"No it’s Ok. This is your first time using it right?" Luhan asked

"Yes. Sorry again.."

 

He smiled..

 

"By the way, your are my junior right?" He asked again

 

"Y.. Ye..ss". Seohyun hesitately answering

"What’s your name? Maybe we can have some chat later…"

"Ahh.. my name?... ermmmm…"

 

Suddenly her phone ringing. She quickly pick it up ..

 

"Hello... Ah.. I will be there now.. wait for me.."  She hanged up the conversation.

"I have to go… bye… and thank you"

"Yoo u..ur. name?" When Luhan finished his word Seohyun already left.

 

Luhan just look at Seohyun until she lost from his sight.

 

"Hmm... interesting. I bet this semester will be amazing for me”. Luhan talks to himself and walk away.

 

So, after her happy re-uniting with her family, once again at her university, Seohyun just create some chain of  trouble with Kris and got some chain of moment with Luhan.  Soon, will the chain gonna hurt Seohyun or.......

 

p/s: do support this story by leave your comment  below..