Chapter 21 | Romantic

It Lead Me To You
Chapter 21 | Romantic
 
          Bom's hands were entangled with Seunghyun's free hand as they stared at each other. Seunghyun was still angry with his father but all the anger subsided as he looked at Bom. 
 
          Seunghyun's mother walked in the room with Gummy. She looked much too young for her age and wore a white and black floral dress. Her flawless long black hair was tied in a neat bun. She made her way to her son, with teary eyes, so thankful that he was okay. He sat up and she held him in her arms as she kissed his cheeks multiple times. He was embarrassed due to Bom's presence in the room. "Seunghyun, you're okay!" She smiled. 
 
          "I'm fine, mom." He smiled. "Now stop crying."
 
          "I'm sorry for crying, I'm just so glad you're okay. I thought I had lost another child." The smile on her face disappeared as she thought about her daughter.
 
          Seunghyun tried to change the subject. He looked at Bom, "Mom, this is-"
 
          "Park Bom!" Seunghyun's mother said as her face lit up. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to meet you!"
 
          "You know who I am?" Bom smiled.
 
          "Of course, Seunghyun never stops talking about you." She chuckled.
 
          "Really? Well, It's nice to meet you." Bom chuckled. "Seunghyun talks about you too, about how he cooks for you." 
 
          "Is that so?" Seunghyun's mother looked at him. Seunghyun was embarrassed.
 
          "Seunghyun, I have to go check on Min Woo, so i'll be back in a few minutes. Spend time with your mother." Bom smiled as she waved at Seunghyun, his mother, and Gummy. 
 
          "Don't leave!" He complained. 
 
          "I'll be back soon, I promise." She said as she left the room. 

          Bom made her way to Min Woo, who was waiting for her outside the hospital. His face had been treated and bandaged. "You're here." His face brightened as he saw Bom.
 
          "Yep. Do you want me to take you home? It got dark pretty fast." She said, looking at the darkness of the night sky. 
 
          "Nah, i'll take a taxi. I still kind of need to sober up a little." Bom called him a taxi for him and it arrived about 10 minutes later. "Park Bom, thank you so much for helping me." He said as he hugged her. 
 
          "Anytime." She replied. "I'll see you at work tomorrow." 
 
          He smiled and made his way into the taxi, waving as the taxi drove away.

          Bom made her way back to Seunghyun's room. She saw that the room was empty, his mother and Gummy weren't there. "Where is everyone?"
 
          "Why did you take so long?" He complained.
 
          "I called a taxi for Min Woo, you beat him up, remember?" She .
 
          "I don't care, you're here now." He chuckled. "Mom and Gummy left."
 
          Bom's phone ringed, it was Dia. She picked up, much to Seunghyun's dismay. "Hello?" 
 
          "Where are you?" Her sister asked.
 
          "I'm at the hospital with Seunghyun."
 
          "Hospital? What happened?" She sounded worried.
 
          "I'll explain when I get home." Bom chuckled as she looked at Seunghyun's impatient face. 
 
          "Okay, i'll be waiting here." She said as she hung up the phone.
 
          Bom walked closer to Seunghyun, putting her phone away. "Who was that?" He asked her.
 
          "Dia." She answered simply.
 
          "Your sister?" He looked confused.
 
          "Yeah, we kind of bonded." She smiled. "I found out why she hated me all this time."
 
          "How and what was the reason?" He was extremely curious.
 
          "She told me about how she dropped out of University. She wanted to chase her dream instead of being a lawyer like our Dad had planned for her. She kept all those feelings in all this time so I guess she needed someone to talk to. That's how we bonded." Bom spoke calmly as she told Seunghyun everything. "The reason she hated me all this time was because I got all of her mother's attention. That's why she always wanted to be better than me at everything, and why she took Jungmo from me." Her face lost her smile. "She thought I tried to steal her mother away from her, I feel really guilty. I hurt her." 
 
          Seunghyun saw the sadness in Bom's face. He motioned for her to lay next to him in the hospital bed. She got in next to him and he put his free hand under her head, comforting her. "You didn't steal her mother." He whispered. "But you did steal something else." 
 
          "What?" She asked curiously.
 
          "My heart." He smiled.
 
          Bom smiled as she tried to hold her laughter in. She couldn't help it and burst out laughing. 
 
          "Why are you laughing?! I'm trying to be romantic!" He complained.
 
          "I know. I know, but you're so corny!" She chuckled. 
 
          "Let me try again then." Seunghyun leaned in closer to her and caressed her lips with his. He pulled out of the kiss. They were so close to each other, their lips only inches away from each other and thier eyes locked on each other's. He softly whispered, "I love you." 

Sorry for making you guys wait! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you leave comments. :)