Hair Cut..?

{Hiatus}Desperation at its Finest.

No Ones POV:

after a long trip of Donghae doing nothing but nag and scold you along the way, you finally make it to school walking in to find Joo Ri cutting Min Ah's hair again. You sigh as you plop your bag onto the table getting their attention.
 
"What's wrong with you?" Joo Ri shoots at you while continuing the hair t
 
"Where is the testing being held this time..?" you but in totally off topic, evoking Joo Ri to stare at you suspiciously.
 
"Ha, why are you asking us. we would know~" Joo Ri boasts
 
"can you not say 'we' " Min ah buts in rubbing her temples
 
"Fine, do you know where it is?" 
 
"No.."
 
"Dont worry you guys.. I'll try really hard-- trust me" You say confidently as you clench the side of the chair in deep thought. 
 
"Hye Mi ah~ Good Morning~" Joong gu chips cheerfully entering the room as he approaches you instantly 
 
"Yah" Joo Ri says tapping the desk with her comb, "Say hi to us too, courtesy.. " 
 
Joong Gu gives the two a blank wave still staring directly at you, continuing to pester you with his endless questions about the new house, little does he know who's house it truly is. You explain how far it is by the subway before he pops another sentence out. 
 
"Okay, later when school ends-- well go together!" He chirps again slamming his hands on the desk happily, followed by getting a hard smack on the shoulder by no other than, Joo Ri. You hold back your giggling fit as they continue to bicker. 
 
"DID YOU HIT ME WITH A HAND OR A FOOT!?" Joong Gu groans in pain 
 
"Why-- do you want me to hit you with my foot too?!" Joo Ri shoots back as she storms over and continues to hit him, you are out of your normal being when someone slams hard on the door. 
 
"STOOOP!!" 
 
You all spin around and see your teacher standing in the doorway, students struggle and rush to their seats. Except for Joo Ri who is trying to clean up the mini hair salon she almost had spread out in a couple desks
 
"Yah Jung Joo Ri~! What did I tell you" seonsaengnim scolds motioning to the hair products and such 
 
"I'm sorry teacher.." Joo Ri bows sheepishly 
 
"Fine, what about your books?" 
 
"I left those in my locker!" Joo Ri exclaims almost proudly
 
Seonsaengnim glances around the  room before landing her eyes on Min Ah, examining her haircut.. she plops down into the seat in front of Joo Ri. 
 
"Do something about this" she says motioning to the side of her hair, Joo Ri nods eagerly before examining what she has to work with. 
 
"Omo, teacher you has a natural half curl!"
"What, how did you know?!" Seonsaengnim exclaims with glee, Joo Ri begins to explain her theory while all the students just crowd around observing the scene. 
 
"SONG KANG YI SEONSAENGNIM !!!" you all spin around again and you see no other than your strict and grouchy principal standing at the doorway with rage in his eyes. 

Kim Hye Mi POV:
 
I have been in the classroom all night and I flip through the text book impatiently before I give up and slam my head on the desk. 
 
"I don't even know what I don't know.." I grumble under my breath. 
 
After giving up I scamper over to the special study hall room and duck behind a wooden table tipped on its side. i examine the room and  see they have computers down to sound proof walls. A girl shifts over and i am given full view of Lee Donghae just reading a book with a hand on his face. 
 
"Why is he in there if he's not even going to study.." i murmur but I see a girl approach him and i simply roll your eyes and walk away. I find my way to the scoreboard and stare at my name with sadness. taking a seat on the colorful seats a voice startles me. 
 
"Are you studying here..?" 
 
Spinning around I see Donghae climbing up the stairs. After a brief discussion about how fancy and awesome the study hall seems the atmosphere gets awkward before starting again. 
 
"Aren't you going home?" He asks coldy
 
I bounce up, "Why, do you want to go together?!" I ask in complete happiness as he gives me a assuring nod. We are about to leave before I hear a loud person screaming my name.
 
"Hye Mi-Ah~!" 
 
Oh not again..

A/N:

Sorry for the short update.. like i say I wanted to give this story up but a lot of you seemed to like it and I got some new subscribers out of no where as well and I didnt want to let you guys down. It takes a while to update this story so please bare with me. It would mean alot for you all to check out my newest story, because I really need the support on that one~!