Horrible Jerk..

{Hiatus}Desperation at its Finest.

No Ones POV:

You and your dad are driving in the noodle shop van, packed with your luggages on your to his friends house, your new home.
 
"Was the relationship you two had that good?" You ask with a smile
 
"Of course!" Appa says happily "From the day I was born to the day we graduated from junior high, we stayed together like family. But, when we moved to Seoul we lost contact and hadnt talked in years!" 
 
"However, because of the incident..I found my long lost friend and I couldn't be happier" Appa continues trying to comfort you, you simply pat his shoulder. 
 
The radio begins acting up and with one punch it works like a charm. 
 
"Oh it's my song!" Your dad chirps, and the two of you sing until you reach the house. 
 
"Stop!" You say abruptly "it's here, number 621, right?" 
 
"It is, okay you wait here for a while" your dad says as he steps out of the car and presses the house intercom.
 
"Who is that?" A lady happily asks through the intercom
 
"Annyeonghaesayo~ I am Soo Changs friend, Kim Gi Dong." your father replies awkwardly.
 
"Ah yes~ please come in quickly" and the front gate clicks slightly to ensure it has been unlocked. 
 
Your dad flashes you the okay sign, and you feel nervous yet happy. You enter the home and it's huge! Everything is nicely placed and decorated and looks way bigger inside than outside. The two long lost friends greet each other so happily it looks like their cheeks may break. 
 
Mr.Lee gestures to his wife. 
 
"Welcome" she says happily "It is so great that you came, we welcome you to the fullest~!"
 
She turns and greets you warmly and you bow with a smile in return. 
 
"You are Gi Dongs daughter, aren't you?" Mr Lee asks. You nod slightly, "You are much prettier in person!"
 
You are confused and are just about to ask what before you are cut off by his wife, "Actually, I couldn't wait til night so I came by to visit you in the morning"
 
You think back and remember the lady taking pictures earlier in the day, "Yes that person was me" She says cheerfully. 
 
The couple asks to move your luggage but since you both don't have much your dad insists you do it yourselves. But even so Mrs.Lee persists on helping in some way. 
"No, I'll ask my son to help~" 
She scampers over to the large stairwell and calls upstairs "Son! come out and make yourself useful~"
 
You begin moving the luggage but your dad seems to have it covered. You begin to pick up the remaining bags in the car with excitement.
"I feel only good things will happen to us from now on, don't you think?" You say as you pick up your bright pink teddy bear. 
 
"Do you need any help?" A voice asks
"oh no I'm fine~" You answer while setting the bags down for a moment. You turn to glance over--- LEE DONGHAE! 
 
you constantly slap your face trying to wake yourself up in case you may be dreaming again. but it's not a dream, so you begin screaming. 
 
"You-- YOU!" 

Kim Hye Mi POV:
 
"You-- YOU!" I scream at him"Why did you come out from this house?!"
 
He stares at me impatiently, "because it's my house.." 
 
"Your hous--" 
 
"Lee Donghae-Ah, Hye Mi come in quickly!" Mrs.Lee's voice comes out of the intercom.
 
I let my mouth hang open and I can't believe what's happening to me, Donghae nudges his head implying I should stop being retarded and follow him inside, but when I refuse to budge he rolls his eyes and is about to head in before me, but he suddenly spins around. 
 
"Should I lift it for you?" he offers coldly
 
I can only manage to shake my head with my mouth wide open still.
 
"Oh yeah-- you said you wouldn't accept my help even if you lived as a beggar." He smirks evily and jogs inside.
 

 
We are seated in the living room with cups of tea. 
 
"I'm so glad you two decided to come stay with us" Mr Lee exclaims with glee. 
 
"Oh-- Donghae-Ah come over here!" Mr and Mrs Lee gesture to Donghae to come over to us. He gives a small bow and goes to sit down, in front of me.
 
"He's our eldest child~" Mr Lee says confidently.
 
Donghae shoots me a cold stare and glances away quickly, I stare at him with happiness. "I'm in Lee Donghae's home.." I think to myself but my thoughts are interrupted with Mrs.Lee's voice
 
"Ah, I've heard so much~ it feels like we've known each other a long time, I'm so happy." 
 
We all smile and chuckle to ourselves, but Mr Lee soon explains how he got in contact with us after seeing the news report on our house collapsing. Mrs Lee was the one to suggest seeking our family to live with us, since she was sure we would be struggling. I shine her a smile of gratitude and Appa thanks her sincerely as well. 
 
"He would always say he became so indebted to you at such a young age, and that he has to find 
you to make it up to you. It was only right for us to do so." She says kindly. 
 
I glance over at Donghae with a warm smile on my face, but he's too absorbed in reading the newspaper, Mrs Lee catches the scene and smiles to herself. 
 
"you two-- Don't you know each other at all? since you both attend the same school and are both in third year..."
 
"Ah well.. Since he is quite famous at our school--" I say sheepishly 
 
"well yeah, that's true. He does do quite well in school..But that guy-- The kids hate him don't they? He has a strange personality, Hes arrogant and is always looking downwards. See Look at him now~ that guy.." she reasons and we glance over at the very serious Donghae reading the paper.
 
"He doesn't have any popularity with the girls, does he..?" She continues. 
 
I giggle nervously, and try to reason it out but am distracted when I see a young boy coming down the staircase.
 
"Oh, Lee Dongho! You're not asleep yet?" Mrs Lee asks the boy 
 
"I was studying." The boys replies 
 
"Why? Youll turn like your brother-- don't do that!" Mrs Lee, laughs "Give your greetings~! He's our second child, Lee Dongho." 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo~" Dongho says with a bow to greet your dad
 
"Oh, greet your noona too~! She's your Hye Mi noona~" I give him a cute wave but he shoots me a look of disgust. 
 
"No, I dont want to. She looks dumb.." Dongho says in disgust causing Mrs Lee to reach over and smack his head slightly. This causes some awkward laughter, and the parents apologize to me for Dongho's actions. 
 
"Why would your noona be dumb? She studies very well!" Mrs Lee reasons. 
 
Dongho's eyes widen and exclaims"Really?! Oh okay then, noona can you tell me what this means?" 
 
He runs happily over to me shoving a workbook in my face, Chinese...
 
With some struggles I have no idea what it says so I give him the most possible answer in my mind, he stares at me doubtfully and glances at his hyung and asks if I was correct. 
 
After a long and detailed explanation from Donghae that was way off compared to mine, Dongho shoots me a look of disapproval and puts me to shame. He shouts at me and calls me dumb, causing me to look at the ground sheepishly. 
 
"I got rejected by both brothers.. " I think to myself sadly, with a pathetic pout on my face
 

No Ones POV:
 
*morning after* 
 
You are sitting at the dining table with Donghae and his family along with your appa. You smile like a freak while eating your breakfast and constantly glance up at Donghae, who is now immersed in reading the newspaper. He glances an you coldly and you look down at your bowl with your chopsticks in your mouth sheepishly. 
 
Once caught you begin stuffing your mouth with food, to avoid any further embarrassment. He glances away from you and your thoughts begin to run free in your head, 'I'm having breakfast with Lee Donghae.. I can't believe this.'  (A/N when the font is this color, it is a thought you are thinking.)
 
Donghae sets the paper down for a moment and begins to spread some grape jelly onto his toasted slice of bread. ' waah.. so geniuses eat bread and jam..' you take down on a mental note, slightly bobbin your head to ensure to stays inside your mind. 'Aiyaah.. this is too impossible-- maybe its a dream ?' you think to yourself doubtfully. Donghae is simply chewing on his bread while he catches you staring again. As usual you stuff your face to avoid embarrassment.
 
You place a clump of food in your mouth and begin to think 'he shouldn't be looking anymore, right?' you glance up and find Donghae staring right into your eyes-- causing you to choke violently on your food, also making everyone at the table stir around. 
 
You get handed a glass of purified water by Mr. Lee and it helps wash things down. Mrs Lee becomes worrisome and decides to nag you a bit. 
 
"Are you okay?!" 
"I'm okay, thank you." You say catching your breath.
"Dumb.. as always" Eunjo says under his breath as he shoots you a look of disgust. Because of this action, Mrs Lee is scolding him once again. 
 
Your apps places a pot of noodles and a whole bunch of tasty foods on the pretty white dining table. 
"Who wants more?!" Your dad exclaims gleefully 
 
Mr and Mrs Lee eagerly reach for another serving and begin a conversation with your dad about how well his shop must do because of the delicious foods. Your dad responds proudly, and you haven't seen him happier in a long time, and it puts a radiant smile on your face.
 
"Thank you for the meal, I'll be leaving first" Donghae says respectfully as he bows and is getting out of his seat. 
 
"You can't leave yet! You need to go with Hye Mi~" Mrs Lee whines
 
Mrs Lee turns to you, "Hye Mi-ah go quickly~" She urges you with a smile, your eyes widen  but you follow orders. You stand up, bow and run out the door trying to catch up with Donghae. 
 
"Go Slower!" You exclaim to the Donghae standing in front of you, but being the klutz you are.. you ram your head into Donghae's broad back.
 
"Yah~! why did you suddenly stop like that?!" You say with a tone of pain coming from your aching temples
 
"It's only today, you understand?" Donghae says without eye contact
 
"What are you saying..?" You ask confused
 
He turns to you before continuing coldly as always, "Going to school with you, of anyone sees.. It will be a horrible disaster.." 
 
You scoff slightly and place an irritated expression on your face, "Arraso.." And you continue walking ahead until he continues again.
 
"Don't you dare start any rumors either. Don't act like you know me at school." 
 
You spin around and shoot back,"I won't, I'm telling you already!"
 
He rolls his eyes, "Stay further behind me when we arrive too.. god, this is ridiculous" he takes the lead in front and you stand there in disbelief at his cruelty
 
"Horrible jerk.." You mutter under your breath. "to say I liked that jerk for almost 4 years.."
 
You lift up your fist and pretend to punch him from behind. 
 
Lee Donghae.. You are a horrible Jerk. 

Authors Note:

waah~ Annyeong everyone.. It has been a while since I updated this.. and honestly Im glad I finally got around to doing so. Hoepfully you all like this chapter, and hopefully you guys can all support my newly opened Graphic Request Shop~