The Genie Of The Forest~!

{Hiatus}Desperation at its Finest.

Hye Mi POV:

I'm leaning on a beautiful oak tree and I can hear the birds singing while I sleep peacefully. Everything is just perfect and that's when I feel it... A Kiss..
 
My eyes jolt open and I press my fingers to my mouth, when I look around I see a beautiful white horse galloping around me. I grin to myself and I follow the amazing horse behind trees, the closer I approach I realize who the horse truly was.. Lee Donghae.
 
His eyes meet mine and he grins a bit, he's approaching me for anther kiss, and right when our lips almost meet..
 
*da da daaa daa~*
 
My eyes jolt open.. It was just a dream.. OMO I'm late for class~! and I run to my class as fast as I can manage.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I glance down in awe as I scan my nice drawing sketch.
 
"Kim Hye Mi?"
 
"Kim Hye Mi?!" My teach calls out
 
"Oh! ne~" I respond sheepishly
 
"Wah what is our Hyemi thinking about so early in the morning?" my teacher teases me with a smile, causing the class to giggle a bit. I simply bite my tongue about with a smile. 
 
"Kids, studying is hard right?" My teacher asks
 
"ne.." the class responds quietly
 
"Isnt it?!" she persists 
 
"Ne!"
 
"However, even if you guys complain, can it compare to the stress third year teacher have to go through?!" our teacher screams out. 
 
*da da daaaa da* 
 
"class dismissed"
--------------------------------------------------------------
No ones POV:
 
~lunch time~
 
you and your two friends are seated at a table, eating your lunches while discussing the release of grades. 
 
"Our grades are out now.. arent they..?" You say sadly
 
"Oh-- we probably placed last again." Joo Ri  responds
 
"Your house construction is done right?! you need to invite us to your house warming~!" Min Ah says in order to change the topic. 
 
You let out a sigh, " I haven't been able to clean the house at all yet.. and appa arrives home late all the time. I dont think I
have the time for a party right now.." 
 
"Make Baek Joong Gu do it for you~! " Joo Ri suggests teasingly 
 
You slap her arm playfully, "Anniya~!"
 
" Don't you ever get tired of that..?" Min Ah asks Joo Ri, staring down at the chicken leg Joo Ri has been eating away at for the past five minutes
 
"What... This?" Joo Ri glances at her  chicken "How can I get sick of this?!" She laughs 
 
" What about the daughter of the owner of a noodle shop, Hye Mi, do you get tired of eating noodles?" Joo Ri asks you
you smile," ha, I'll never get sick of my  dads cooking, his noodles are daebak~"
 
" Your noodles are the best, so tasty. I approve I approve~" Joo Ri beams
 
"I agree" Min Ah says 
You only smile in return. 
 
"Oh Heya~" Jang Mi, a very y popular girl from school greets you and your friends, as she makes her way to the vending machine.
 
"Annyeong.." You say sheepishly 
 
"since when does she greet us like that..?" Min Ah asks suspiciously. 
You just shrug your shoulders in response. 
 
"Huh.. what is this? why won't it get out?" Jang Mi says to herself as she realizes her drink is stuck in the machine. 
 
You clear your throat, and make your way over to perform your special talent~ With a couple knocks to the plastic cover of the machine and one kick, the drink goes free, and you skip back to the table. 
"Gomawo~" She responds coldly.
 
" Yes-- he scored full marks as usual" Jang Mi brags to her friends
 
Overhearing the conversation Joo Ru begins "Lee Donghae scored full points again?! Aissh, is he human" 
 
You stare lovingly in the distance. "he is not human-- he's a genie" The two look at you as if youre crazy, so you proceed to tell them all the details of your dream earlier today. 
 
"Aigoo.. Hye Mi ah.." Joo Ri says shoving chicken in my face"Here eat this ~! chew it" 
 
"Yah~! how can I chew chicken feet?!" You say 
 
"Aaaaaaah~" you hear a bunch of screaming girls and glance over.. ---Lee Donghae.
 
"Oppa Oppa~" "So handsome!" You hear the girls screaming.
He glances at you and seems to be heading your way, You jolt your head away. but-- he passes you to go to the vending machine. 
 
"Donghae oppa~ Here drink this, I bought it not too long ago" Jang Mi says flirtishly 
 
He simply ignores her and presses the button of the drink he chooses.
 
" My mother wants you to say hello to your mom for her.. I am Jang Mi. Hong Jang Mi, our moms are friends" She continues 
 
"OMO-- it isn't coming out again.. "Jang Mi says when she realizes
Donghaes drink is stuck. "Kim Hye Mi Sunbae, It isn't coming out again" She yells over to you, you swallow hard and make your way over.
 
You swallow  your pride and give the machine another kick. 
 
*clank* 
 
Lee Donghae just stares at you in disbelief. 
 
And once again you head over to your table. avoiding eye contact as best as you can. 
 
"Kim Hye Mi.. KIM HYE MI~!" Joo Ri yells out. Donghae turns around and head your direction again-- to get his change from the machine.. You just stare at him in disbelief.
 
~in arts class~
 
You have your head back just staring at the ceiling sighing.
"This is why you should confess to him.." Joo Ri whines
 
"confess?" 
 
"We are graduating soon! How long are you going to be like this?" 
 
" That's right-- it's because I didn't confess and he's just shy isn't he?!" You say with hope "And he doesn't know how to express his feelings for me" You say imagining the married life with one another. 
 
You and your friends discuss a proper way for you to express your feelings and confess to the one and only Donghae until the end of class. 
 
You zone out again and picture the scene as if you confess through a beautiful dance. You picture the two of you dancing around a beautiful forest with fog everywhere. Donghae lifts you up and spins you around. "This is Perfect" You think---- until he throws you off stage. 
 
"Aish" You say
 
"Oh we meet again.." Jang Mi says"as a senior shouldn't you be studying ?" 
 
Art class flies very quickly, and before you know it it's over.. 
----------------------------
Hye Mi POV:
 
There he is, trapped by our motorcycles and member of our gang. We surround him in this old musky building, we slowly enclose on him. We are chewing our gum furiously, and he backs away from us only to bump into some of our other members. We all stare at the all holy Donghae staring sheepishly at the ground. Once we all stop, one won't shut up and proceeds to laugh uncontrollably, causing me to shoot him a death glare. I play around with Donghaes hair and make my way down to twirl his precious red tie. 
 
"Yah, Lee Donghae.. Do you want to kiss me? Or do you want to date me..?" I say in an intimidating tone, but he continues to stare at the floor. "Do you want to go out with me..? Or do you want to go out with me?" I continue"Do you want to be here with me..? Or there --buried inside" I say motioning to the empty, dusty wooden coffin in front of us. 
 
Donghae glances over, and step by step approaches the casket. Moving the cover off, he carefully places himself inside to be buried. We all stare at him in disbelief and I just let my mouth hang open...
 
With my mouth open-- Fishcake?
"Appa~!" I whine, while chewing the Fishcake my dad placed in my wide open mouth. he just chuckles in return
 
"I see, if you want to confess.. a sincere letter would be best." appa replies while kneading a batch of dough on the counter.
 
"a letter..?" I ask in confusion
 
"there is a kind of letter.. know as, a lover letter." My dad beams 
 
"Wah" I jolt in my seat " Appa~ I'll see you later!" I say as I run out of the shop
 
"Oh-- Hye Mi, don't forget to clean your room it's so messy" Appa calls after me. 
 
Hye Mi.. It's time for you to write a special love letter~ 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
This is honestly quite harder than I thought.. But hopefully this fanfic will work out well and get alot of supporters<3 Comments inspire me and Thanks to my first subbie, prettykitty2221 ♥