Chapter 4

Pulling The Plug

The past few days were the worst. I couldn't feel anymore. Nothing. Everytime Mir would usually hold my hand and brush his hand through my hair, I felt nothing. 

Time dragged on as I silently waited for Mir's return. It has been 43 days today, and I don't think I'm going to make it much longer. I'm starting to forget my life, where did i grow up? What did i enjoy?

Mir.

Mir was the only person I remembered. Memories with him were still intact. I thanked the heavens for letting me keep these memories.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone ripped open the door. This was followed by heavy breathing and a loud smash.

"NO!" It was Mir, "I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!!!!" I heard furniture shuffling. What are you doing?

Someone was banging on the door.

"Let us in right now sir! Before we call the police!" 

"Never! I will not let you do this to him!" Mir screamed. "Joonie, My Joonie," He was crying, "Your dad....he..." 

I have a father? Why cant I remember his face?

"He signed the papers Joonie." The banging on the door stopped, "They are going to pull the plug on you." His sobs became louder. "I can't let them do this to you, I know you're still here..... They can't take you away from me." 

The next few minutes were chaos. Loud crashes were followed by loud noises and Mir's screaming.

Dont hurt him.

"NO! PLEASE DONT! NOO!" 

" I'm sorry but this is not your desicion." A stern male voice said, I recognised it, I just couldn't remember the face.

"THE HELL IT ISN'T!" He was histerical, "I LOVE HIM!!" His voice got further and further away.

Where are you going? Why would you leave me?.......

Who are you and why do I feel like I just lost everything?

"Ready to record the time of death?"

Death? Who is dying? I'm still alive...

"Yes Sir."

 *Beep* *Beep* *Beeeeeeeeeeeeep* 

I wish I could remember you...

 

-The End-