day by day (edited)

day by day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob was sleeping on the floor while break time. he feel so tired today. while the others is went to eat for lunch. Yoseob doesn't feel hungry..so he think he wanna practice the soom dance. he dance,dance,dance and dance.

But suddenly he feel pain in his brain. like something grow in his brain. And some blood run out from his nose. he wipe the blood with his black swagger t-shirt. He begin felt the worst pain. he try to lessen the pain with massage his head. But...

his vission more and more blurry and he felt black cover his eyes and....

 

 

thuddd........

the last thing he heard

"YOSEOB!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

he lay on the bed..look extreamly weak. he heard beep beep beep sound. ..thinking his wake up alarm. Yoseob try open his eyes. he feel so weak.he gathered his energy to open his eyes. when he open his eyes...

"he is wake up" 

"that's dongwoon voice,why his sound worried??"

"seobie.."

"and that's is doojoon hyung"...  

"i'll call doctor...seobie..hang on"

"what the heck calling the doctor...am i in my room...what for the doctor  ?? haishh" 

 

Finally,he open his eyes and look around...there's his band look at him with worried face. he look around,but he dont regonize this room. there's blue curtain beside his bed. and he found the cause of alarm sound. and he realise..that he is on a white the bed in a hospital.

"why am i in this place? what happen to me??" he ask band.

"you fainted during practice,hyung" dongwoon said.

but he still dont understand what and why he fainted. but suddenly

"ughhh!!! pain!!" he begun feel the same pain...

"hyung...!"

"seobie!!"

the doctor arrive...and ask his band to wait outside.

the doctor shoot him with some liquid...the pain reduce and his eyes slowly closed.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

outside the room

 

'i wanna to talk with one of you,someone can follow me?' said a doctor 

"i'll go,i'm the oldest and also leader here,i'll follow you. And one of you,please take care of him,while the others please go home,take a rest. tomorrow,come here again and bring some clothing for us here...it's late now, i've call the manager and told him about a week day off...but,the Mr. Hong give us two weeks day off for take care of seobie. And all of our schedule is delay,com'on doc" Doojoon asked his bandmate to get home.

"this way"

 

in doctor room

 

The doctor told doojoon about yoseob illness. Seobie already know about that 3 month ago...but he refuse all the way to cure his illness. Well,seobie has brain cancer.

"He already know about that,but he reject all the treatment?? what the heck..is he crazy or really wanna die??" 

Doojoon eyes begun red and teary,he cannot hide his feeling. because he too love seobie.

"Yes doojoon-ssi,he also told me to keep it as a secret no matter what happen to him. well you know tha he is my cousin..i have convince seobie..but useless,so before his illness begun wrost,i decide to tell you. please convince yoseobie to undergo surgery..we want to get rid of the tumor in his brain. before it's too late."said Doc. Jung

"i'll covince seobie...excuse me please"

"well,you can go now. If you need my help,please tell me..."

After their conversation,Doojoon call the manager and told him everything...the manager shock and decided to tell the Mr. Hong. He wanna ask him for help and try to convince Yoseob. Well,the whole company know yoseob.. they know when he decide for something,he'll do it. No matter what...Doojoon decide to told B2UTY,but manager wanna do spread the news. And he demand Doojoon to not to do anything or thinking about it. He want his kid(B2ST member) to get some rest.

After Doojoon told everything,he walked to Yoseob room. He saw,Kikwang is sleep on the couch beside of the bed. Kiki,eyes look still wet...well,Yoseob and Kiki is a bestfriend since grade 1. Doojoon walked to the bed and sit on a chair beside the bed. He look at his lover face,

"so pale...why you dont tell us?? i dont want you leave me..i'll covince you. please be safe.." with teary eyes, Doojoon leaning against Yoseob bed and hold his small hand.

After half and hour cry beside Yoseob,Doojoon eyes close slowly and slowy drive him to dreamland...

 

'Hyung,wake up"

Dongwoon wake up his hyungs. Dongwoon come with his another hyungs and their manager.

*Groaned*

Slowly open their eyes...

Look at who is call...

Once doojoon see his lover,

"doojoon...good morning~~" Yoseob said...

Doojoon shock but smile and quickly hug his love and give a quick kiss on his lip...

"ehem,ehem..hyung,,we are here" Junhyung said.

"opps sorry..uh..jiyoung hyung..." stare at their manager... who standing at opening door.

"hey kids,brush your teeth first...we have something to discuss with Yoseobie"  Jiyoung hyung said

"huhu?? with me?? wae?? About what? What is it Doojoon-ah?" 

"Later i'll tell you what it's about..."

"Doojoon,Kiki..after brush your teeth...go take your breakfirst at cafe...we already ordered for two of you..we'll discuss after two of you ready"

Kiki and Doojoon noded and walking to the toilet to take bath. After take a short bath,they quickly headed to hospital cafe to take their breakfirst..but,Doojoon don't have appetite..he juz take a small bite of his sandwich.. "hyung..why you are not eat?? something wrong with the taste??"

"no Kiki..i just don't have any appetite to eat now...i thinking about Yoseob"

"hyung,what doctor told you?? can you tell me??" Doojoon noded and tell Kiki everything what the doctor told him.

"hyung...."Kikwang cry harder and hug his hyung.

"Kiki,i know you'll be like this..i'm sorry" while patted kiki back.

"hyung,lets go..i wanna convince yoseobie"

"but,you need to eat first"

"hyung,i'll eat later..i cant just watch my beloved friend be like this,please hyung"

"arasso".

They run to that room and barge into the room..make the group of people startled by their suddenly crashed into the room...

"yah,can you slowly get in??" Hyungseung start nag.. but stop when see the kiki teary eyes..

"Kiki,why you crying?? what have Doojoon do for you?? Doojoon,what happen??" Hyunseung nag to Doojoon who is not really want to hear it.

Kikwang walked slowly to Yoseob and hug him.

"why you dont tell us?? why must you hide it and hold on with it?" said KiKwang with teary eyes.

"kiki,what happen?? doojoon,what the doctor said last night??" asked Hyunseung.

doojoon whispered to hyunseung about yoseob illness. suddenly ...

" yah yang yoseob!! how could you not tell us huh?? what is in you?? why??"

Hyunseung who just understand the whole situation that make Kikwang cried like there is no tomorrow....also started crying hard. Junhyung try to calm him down. Junhyung is already know about it...Doojoon tell him last night. But junhyung not tell his lover about that...because he know what will happen to his lover if he know it. Dongwoon still not understand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter