Raincoat 5

Raincoat : The Story of Us

Afraid of what he's going to reply  I duck my head down. I don't want to assume. But I'm hoping for it.

 

I closed my eyes and then his hands pulled my chin up. "Open your eyes." he commanded.

 

I slowly opened them and there I meet his eyes. Serious and full of emotions. And then I gasped, wide eyed when he reached for my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I mean it. I mean everything I say..." he said.

 

"B-but.. Isn't it weird that you have fallen for me in such a short time?" I replied. I can't believe he's saying these! This is what I wanted but I don't think they are true.

 

"When you love someone, you don't need a long time to realized you really love that person. Right?" he said in a tender tone.

 

 

My worries fade away. That's it. Suho ... You've made it. I've fallen for you even MORE!

 

Then slowly, this time, Suho made sure that there's nothing that's going to be a hindrance in this precious moment. He leaned in to kiss me on the lips. And I gladly responded back. Pouring out all my emotions to him and so was he.

 

And as if the rain understands, it started to pour again once more. Mild raindrops fall on us and we couldn't care less.

 

 

After the kiss, we broke free. Gasping for air and panting. I duck down in embarassment. He let out a chuckle. "Why do you keep on looking down? Look at me..." he pleaded.

 

I look up and smiled. "The coldness I felt fades away after the kiss." he said and look at me ambiguously flashing a sly smile.

 

My cheeks flared up and hit him lightly. "Don't blame me!!" I hissed and pouted. Looking away from him.

 

He cupped my face again and then give me another quick kiss on the lips. My eyes widened. "I blame your lips for it instead." he said seductively and my cheeks flared even more.

 

 

*O*O*O*O*

And it ended there....

 

 

 

"Ummaaaaaaaa~" a tiny high-pitched voice snapped me out from my thoughts reminiscing my sweet past.

 

I turn around and meet my daughter running her way towards me. "Yes my dear?" I said as she hugged me.

 

"Kyaaaaa~ Appa is here! Appa is home!" she said excitedly and pulled me to stand up.

 

 

My heart leap and beats fast. He's here. He's finally home. I thought as I anticipatingly followed my little daughter. On my halfway towards the living room, her other twin welcomed me. "Umma! Hurry!" he said as he help her twinsister tug me. And I let them be.

 

On the living room, standing in the middle was the man I loved. The man who I reminisced with in my sweet past. "Suho ..." I mumbled.

 

He flashed his smile, his smile that could weaken my knees. Yes, he still have that effect on me.

 

 

He walked towards me and I throw myself in his open arms. "Your finally home. I missed you so much!" I cried on his shoulders.

 

"Sssh.. I missed you too." he whispered. Our twins giggled on us and we break the hug, calling them and giving them hugs.

 

"Appaa .. We missed you too." our little Joon Myun cooed, the other followed.

 

 

I smiled contentedly within myself which overflows with so much emotion. He just came back from their World Tour. These past years, EXO succeeded on their journey. Earning lots of awards and becoming more famous.

 

After the company knew about our relationship, they got no problem since they don't have the right to hold a person's feelings and emotions. We had made it too after we confirmed it to the fans. They are too kind to understand and they even support him more.

 

Thinking back those times, I really thought we will never make it. But with him beside me, we made it.

 

 

"It's raining..." he said and walk towards me after entertaining our twins. "Hmmm?" I smiled at him and he give me a look.

 

"Oh, okay ..." I giggled and walk to our room. Bringing along the 'raincoats' we had on our first date, he immediately wear it.

 

"Let's go out?!" he informed our twins. They cheered and ran to grab their raincoats also.

 

"It's funny to have these after so many years." I commented.

 

He chuckled. "Yea. And I'll never forget why you bought this." he said and grinned.

 

"Don't let me remind that!" I hissed. He pulled me closer to him and peck me on the lips. "Kidding.." then he pinched my cheeks.

 

"Yah!" I pouted and caressed my cheeks. He poked his tongue out and I rolled my eyes. Just like the old days.

 

 

When the twins were done, we altogether walk towards the park near our home. What a habit! Peculiar isn't it? Well, we really do this everytime it rains. Because Suho had loved rains, I also loved it and so as our twins. We really are a weird family. HAHAHAHA.

 

 

And as for the raincoat, we will still wear it until it worn out. Of course, it's important to me and to him. Raincoats has made my life wonderful.

 

 

"Now, I ship raincoat and us." Suho whispered. I laughed. "Whatever."

 

 

END

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING CHINGUS~~ T^T i appreciated the attention you GIVE to this fic. Boo.Hoo~ I enjoyed writing this FOR YOU ALL~~~ THANKS A LOT!!! /le throws confetti and hearts

 

HAHAHAHA. i'll be back with a new SHORT STORY ... maybe, RAINCOAT 2??? xDD and oh, CHECK out my other stories too, okay?? ^^ THANKS AGAIN!!!! mwuaaaah~ :**