Raincoat 2

Raincoat : The Story of Us

-D-DAY!-

 

I lined up in the long line of EXO fans. Jeez, EXO really is popular. I thought and patiently wait in my line. Limited people were chosen, and I'm lucky to have been one of those who can enter the event.

 

I gripped on my backpack tightly and inhaled. I still had a long way to go. I untied my DSLR camera from its strap and positioned an angle which is good to take a picture. I focused to my one and only bias.

 

Call me pathetic, but I really lobe him ... "Wee~~" I whispered to myself. And again, shivers ran down to my spine as the 'hoity-toity' feeling rushes again.

 

EXO-K made some fanservice and leavetheir heartfelt messages. All the fans were attentive and cheered and squealed on their places when they do something funny or y. After those, the last part came and it was HI-FIVing EXO-K~!

 

Fangirls squealed again imagining and thinking of their bias palms touching there. I. myself, spazzed inside but remain calm. All of us lined up again. I felt excited and at the same time, nervous. Why? I might act stupid in front of him. I mentally facepalmed.

 

I clapped the other member's hands and smiled at them. When I came infront of Suho who was last, I think I forgot to breath.

 

I felt like I don't know what to do, what's my name and who's this person standing in front of me. Irony right? My reaction to the other members were just normal while to him.

 

I look at his face once again, forgetting to raise up my hands to clap with him. No wonder, I felt different reaction in front of him.  Unknowingly, he grab my hands and raised them up, clap it with his and he flashed his killer, but tender smile.

 

And before he let go of them he said, "You're cold, let me warm them for you." he whispered and held my hands a little more longer.

 

Le faints~

 

"Take care~" he said as he softly pushed my and I walked, feeling like I'm in cloud nine. (a/n: exaggerating? well, what if you're in her position? even I, myself, MIGHT do that or more stupid than that. xD)

 

After that short interaction with Suho which I considered as a 'skinship' I become silent. I felt like ... Weee~ If only ...  I thought and walk back to my position and keep my things.

 

I noticed other fangirls getting themselves ready to leave since it's the last part of the event. And then suddenly, one the of the staff give me a piece of paper.

 

I opened it and read the note inside. And to my surprise, it was an invitation!

 

'Annyeong! Thank you for coming to our event~ And as a gift, we are going on a DATE! Yea, just pick one of us and then we'll spend time together.'

 

Is this for real?!  I asked myself and was about to hit myself when the staff from before, called out on me and gestured for me to walk over his place. I nervously followed and I notice 5 girls had already been standing and talking to each other excitedly. Wow. I'm the only one left.

 

I stood beside a girl who is busy talking and squealing with her friend. I am the only one chosen who got no friend. LOL, I came here alone. Then the girl beside me turn around and look at me, I tried to step back but she smiled.

 

"We're lucky, aren't we?!" she beamed.

 

I stared at her, She's nice^^ "Y-yea.." I said in a low voice. "Cheer up! Ah, by the way, I'm Park Seo Yun. And she's Nam Sae Chan." she said as she pushed her tiny friend beside her. "Hello." she waved. I waved back and then introduced myself, "Jung Mi Yul." I said.

 

After that little introduction, we have tiny chat. Spazzing over our EXO bias. I found out that Seo Yun likes Kai and Sae Chan likes Baekhyun. Aigooo, the way they act.. They really are funny! Specially Sae Chan. Who happens to be silent at first but nosy inside. lol, I found my minions.

 

And then EXO-K came all dressed up in an attire they are not noticeable to people around. "So? Are you ready?" Chanyeol the happy virus greeted us and obviously, the girl who likes him shouted a loud "Yes!"

 

He laughed and then we were told to approach our chosen bias. As for me, I was lucky since I am the only Suho biased here.

 

Wee~ No third party~ 

 

Before I could reach his position, he smiled and grab my hands. "We're going first~" he said to the others and drag me away from them.

 

I was shocked so I didn't react. I was silent and stared at out hands 'holding' each other. A blush crept on my face. This is what I dreamed of~

 

 

**********************
how is it??? weeeee~~ i DOUBLED UPDATE for you guys!
THANKS for the subbers~ COMMENT & SHARE this, please?? ^^