05.07.12

Description

High school period is the period when all the girls would fantasize over the most handsome guy in class or idol in the KPOP industry. Crushes, infatuations and eyecandies are normal and are experienced by almost every highschool girl.  However, this is not the case for Kim Jiyeon.

 

“So… Who do you like?”  Her friend questioned excitedly as Jiyeon became the 'target'.

“Ummm...No one?”  She confessed.

“Eh~ you are not allowed to lie in this game. Faster tell us!” The two scolded as they shuffled closer to Jiyeon.

“I really like no one.” She repeated in a serious tone.

“Are you freaking serious?” Sanghee and Jihye gasped.

“Is crush in elementary school considered?” She asked innocently.

“Oh my gosh. Please tell me you’re kidding, Jiyeon.” Jihye said as she facepalmed herself.

But what if… Baro, a new transferred student, took notice of this ordinary, innocent and cute girl?

 

"You are cute."

"This is how you should do it."

"You know, you shouldn't sleep in the bus all the time."

How would love blossom between the ordinary girl who actually had no crush in highschool and the newly-transferred boy?

Now flip the page and read this story about you, Kim Jiyeon.

Foreword

This is my birthday present to you, my dearest noob <3!
I edited the foreword but accidentally pressed back so I am re-typing everything again ):
Anyway... Happy birthday!!! :D
I am dedicating my first fluff and interactive story to you ^^
Be honoured:p.Keke.
I will be adding your characteristics and traits to the OC, Jiyeon ^^
This will be a two-shot love story of you and Baro. Hehe. (:
Oh. Baro is a transfer- student and not idol from B1A4 anyways :X.
Sorry noob for not posting up the whole thing on your birthday because I was busy with tutorials and rehearsing ><".
Hope you will enjoy reading when I update this some time later<3!
Till then, please anticipate :p~
Hehe. Enjoy your birthday, my dear. :D
Saranghae, my bestie ! ^^

I LOVE YOU <3!