Back to Normal

Agent XYZ.

 

Suddenly, there was a cockroach crawling into his arm. Ruining your moment.
 
You: Cockroach.. *points to it*
Siwon: *runs* GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!
 
Siwon was running all over the place and you killed the cockroach by stepping into it.
 
You: Agent Z, you can stop now. *tries not to laugh* PFTT..
Siwon: *blushing* Ya.. you're not laughing, aren't you?!!
You: NO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *rolls on the bed laughing* YOU'RE A HANDSOME AND MUSCULAR GUY YET YOU'RE AFRAID OF THEM?! HAHAHAHA! Seriously..
Siwon: *tickles you* Why you!!!!
You: *laughs* PLEASE STOP!!
 
You two were rolling around the floor until you were a few inches once again from each other.
 
Siwon: *laughs and stands up* Stupid cockroach. Lets go to sleep. *offers his hand*
 
You two slept. You were on the bed while he's on the couch. It was 11am and he was already there, wearing his spy outfit. You did the same. You two hurried into the warehouse with Tom and the other agents.
 
Tom: So, how did your honeymoon go? *evil smile*
You: Shut up Tom.. Where's Agent Y?
Tom: She's inside. We have to hurry..
 
You entered the forest on foot and walked a long way. There were thorny plants there, and you just got your foot wounded.
 
You: Damn it!
Siwon: *rush towards you and prepares his first aid kit* Aish. You should have worn pants instead..
You: You're prepared, Agent Z. Ouch..
Siwon: Can you walk?
You: *tries to stand but falls into him* See how I fall for you? I can't.. Go and save Agent Y without me..
Siwon: *carries you on his back* I can't. We're in this together. This is our mission. Lets do this.